Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,519)

Showing posts 90,361 - 90,380 of105,965
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
How is evolution contradictory?
I can assure you Infinite Force you are in error.
I suppose the dude does not like his faith book to be contradicted! LOL!

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
How is evolution contradictory?
I can assure you Infinite Force you are in error.
No I am not in error. Re-read original post!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the dude does not like his faith book to be contradicted! LOL!
I don't care and I have nothing for religions. The theory of evolution is nothing but contradictions! It's not even an argument any more!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care and I have nothing for religions. The theory of evolution is nothing but contradictions! It's not even an argument any more!
Chick Tracts, home-schooling and the Creation Museum, right?

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not in error. Re-read original post!
No, I don't have to.

You failed my simple challenge.

You as much as admit that you are wrong by not taking it.

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Show a supposed contradiction.

I am willing to bet you either misstate the theory of evolution, or you misstate the so called "contradictions".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Show a supposed contradiction.
I am willing to bet you either misstate the theory of evolution, or you misstate the so called "contradictions".
Biological diversification from the same to opposite/incompatible biological reproductive species. Sorry, nature doesn't contradict its self, the theory of evolution does!
1 post removed

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Biological diversification from the same to opposite/incompatible biological reproductive species. Sorry, nature doesn't contradict its self, the theory of evolution does!
So what is the prognosis on what IS actually going on.\
Since evolution faILS to explain the process satisfactory to you.
You should have a thesis explaining the wrong and what is right.

Feel free to start explaining this at any time. and do remember to present some verifiable evidence showing why evolution is wrong, and why your hypothesis is right.

We will wait , but mind you we will not hold our breath. because it is you who is in the thin air.
Dan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

haha, i love it when you are all arguing, so funny. 'im right' 'you couldnt be more wrong' 'your belief a joke'. you would think if there was one right answer, humans would have figured it out and come to an agreement, rather then argue because of their pride.

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
You can speak English if you try.

The biological diversification from a single species is explained by the theory of evolution. There is no contradiction.

So far you have totally failed to support your claim. A claim made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. You lose.

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
haha, i love it when you are all arguing, so funny.'im right''you couldnt be more wrong''your belief a joke'. you would think if there was one right answer, humans would have figured it out and come to an agreement, rather then argue because of their pride.
As far as science is concerned the answer has been found. There are always a few whackos that will deny the truth regardless of topic.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the link SZ. I have been looking over this and some related articles and it appears to be methods papers comparing methodologies for construction of phylogenies using molecular techniques. I just wanted to see whether the BaTzar is just cutting and pasting spam without even a hint of understanding what he posted.

I am going to go over this when I get access to the full paper and other related work I found, but it appears to be more snatching at straws and misleading review of legitimate work.
Oh no dan has attempted to insult me with the old over used cut and past line.

dan can't you think for yourself at all?

I'll give you plenty of time to play catch up. Although I don't expect much from you.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care and I have nothing for religions. The theory of evolution is nothing but contradictions! It's not even an argument any more!
It never was.
2 posts removed

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no dan has attempted to insult me with the old over used cut and past line.
dan can't you think for yourself at all?
I'll give you plenty of time to play catch up. Although I don't expect much from you.
In other words, you don't understand what you posted. Wouldn't have been simpler to post that then a dollop of rehashed juvenile insults.

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
It never was.
Of course you have produced nothing to show that but lies and misinformation. Isn't it sad that that is the best you have. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you have produced nothing to show that but lies and misinformation. Isn't it sad that that is the best you have. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
And look who he has to use for an ally.

Infinite force is the third of our present batshit crazy posters on this forum.
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution of the specis is a fact beyond any doubt since the Human Genome Project circa 2003.Which "planet" are you living on?
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone has misled you. Over a long period of time diversifications will and have occurred. It is all in the DNA! If you walk inot a DNA lab today....!LOL!

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone has misled you. Over a long period of time diversifications will and have occurred. It is all in the DNA! If you walk inot a DNA lab today....!LOL!
I wouldn't bother arguing with that poster.
He doesn't know how.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam.
Didn't we just have a man with a ferret in?

He must have missed boarding up an entrance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 90,361 - 90,380 of105,965
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••