Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#94291 Jun 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Newtons 1st law of motion.
An object in motion will tend to stay in constant velocity, with respect to an inertial reference frame, until acted on by force.
Thanks.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

#94292 Jun 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no demonstrable boundary? Thank you for providing evidence of my assertion being accurate.
All you are doing is asserting that you know nothing of what you believe.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#94293 Jun 27, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And to you also. read it yourself.
http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemistry101/a/...
I guess I need to remember there are so many qualified scientists on topix that know more than real scientists. LOL
Actually the more I look at this, I think someone goofed and wrote the two words backwards.

A law generalizes a body of observations. At the time it is made, no exceptions have been found to a law. Scientific laws explain things, but they do not describe them. One way to tell a law and a theory apart is to ask if the description gives you a means to explain 'why'.

Should have been written.

A law generalizes a body of observations. At the time it is made, no exceptions have been found to a law. Scientific laws describe things, but they do not explain them. One way to tell a law and a theory apart is to ask if the description gives you a means to explain 'why'.

Evident by the very next thing.

Example: Consider Newton's Law of Gravity. Newton could use this law to predict the behavior of a dropped object, but he couldn't explain why it happened.

You found a typo by ( about.com )

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

#94294 Jun 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, yet again, demonstrating you know nothing scientific. This could go on all day.
All you are doing is asserting that you know nothing of what you believe.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

#94295 Jun 27, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>returd, returd, returd. Still holding the intelligence embargo I see. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
I can't say what others have said or even if you possess the comprehension of what you may have read to pose such a question. What I can say is that micro- and macroevolution are the same thing in a different time scale. Creationists make more of the distinction than science does because they feel less able to refute so called microevolution and erroneously view them as wholly distinct.
Uhm I already said they are on different time scales. See above comments. Get caught up or go to bed old man.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

#94296 Jun 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Actually the more I look at this, I think someone goofed and wrote the two words backwards.
A law generalizes a body of observations. At the time it is made, no exceptions have been found to a law. Scientific laws explain things, but they do not describe them. One way to tell a law and a theory apart is to ask if the description gives you a means to explain 'why'.
Should have been written.
A law generalizes a body of observations. At the time it is made, no exceptions have been found to a law. Scientific laws describe things, but they do not explain them. One way to tell a law and a theory apart is to ask if the description gives you a means to explain 'why'.
Evident by the very next thing.
Example: Consider Newton's Law of Gravity. Newton could use this law to predict the behavior of a dropped object, but he couldn't explain why it happened.
You found a typo by ( about.com )
On that I would have to agree.

"A law generalizes a body of observations. At the time it is made, no exceptions have been found to a law. Scientific laws explain(should be describes) things, but they do not describe(should be explain) them".

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#94297 Jun 27, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm I already said they are on different time scales. See above comments. Get caught up or go to bed old man.
Typical response when you get cornered eh returd. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

By the way, I am not catching up, I have lapped you for what now, the sixth I believe.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

#94298 Jun 27, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Typical response when you get cornered eh returd. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
By the way, I am not catching up, I have lapped you for what now, the sixth I believe.
What a liar. I posted they are on different time scales around 15 minutes before you did.

Now this reply of your is a typical reply of an idiot that has been shown he is not only an idiot, but is also behind in the conversation. LMAO

Threats pending

#94299 Jun 27, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And to you also. read it yourself.
I guess I need to remember there are so many qualified scientists on topix that know more than real scientists. LOL
We know a lot more than you do pretend as you might.

You take care returd. I don't want you to get worked up and kill a VBS group.
skillbob

Brisbane, Australia

#94300 Jun 27, 2013
Modern man has always been on this earth he just outcompeted every other hominid

“A belief is formed personally.”

Since: Jun 13

Not forced.

#94301 Jun 27, 2013
It is amazing how so many argue so much over meaningless things. Why do you waste so much time in your "one" life to argue over things that are meaningless to you and your life. Now if they affected your life I could see a point but nothing on here affects your lives. Come here to bullcrap a little is one thing but to continue to pointlessly argue on meaningless things day in and day is a waste of time/life. Maybe life does not have much meaning to some of you or something. Maybe you get satisfaction from arguing or satisfaction from trying to prove someone wrong while trying to prove yourself right. I have no clue why so many do it.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

#94302 Jun 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Kristina Herrboldt. Go figure a German name of decent. Shall we just call you Little Hitler for short? LMAO

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

#94303 Jun 27, 2013
Man-on-Fire wrote:
It is amazing how so many argue so much over meaningless things. Why do you waste so much time in your "one" life to argue over things that are meaningless to you and your life. Now if they affected your life I could see a point but nothing on here affects your lives. Come here to bullcrap a little is one thing but to continue to pointlessly argue on meaningless things day in and day is a waste of time/life. Maybe life does not have much meaning to some of you or something. Maybe you get satisfaction from arguing or satisfaction from trying to prove someone wrong while trying to prove yourself right. I have no clue why so many do it.
Don't like it leave. Know one has asked you to come here or stay here have they? I didn't think so. The way you came in is also the way out, so run coward run. LMFAO

Threats pending

#94304 Jun 27, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
What a liar. I posted they are on different time scales around 15 minutes before you did.
Now this reply of your is a typical reply of an idiot that has been shown he is not only an idiot, but is also behind in the conversation. LMAO
Wow, I could keep you doing this all night couldn't I.

No, I am not a liar. I never said you didn't post it or that you didn't post it before I did. I just made a statement of fact that I am so far ahead of you, that you are left only with snide remarks and character attacks. That is perfectly true and consistent with your entire presence on Topix.

Now go back to mamma crying and get it all out of your system.

Threats pending

#94305 Jun 27, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that you pay tribute to me every day you are here because you have gone to such trouble to stalk me to this forum. You can cry and whine and pretend all you want but everyone here knows you and knows that it is true.

Mamma is going to have a time with you tonight isn't she little man.

Threats pending

#94306 Jun 27, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like it leave. Know one has asked you to come here or stay here have they? I didn't think so. The way you came in is also the way out, so run coward run. LMFAO
This is hilarious. He is saying more or less the same thing one of your socks posted.

Lets summarize returd.
1. Stalked his way onto this forum.
2. Doesn't know science, biology or evolution.
3. His biggest contribution to this forum has been cut and paste.
4. His biggest contribution to society has been drunken stupidity and date rape.
5. Has a drawer full of socks so he can pretend to be other people.
6. Has repeatedly lied about his job, his life experiences, and pretty much everything, but wants to be taken seriously as someone who knows.
7. You can tell when you have kicked his ass because you become his obsession. See the thread he made in worship of Subduction Zone.
8. Well, that is more than enough to characterize this sad, pathetic little nothing.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

#94307 Jun 27, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, I could keep you doing this all night couldn't I.
No, I am not a liar. I never said you didn't post it or that you didn't post it before I did. I just made a statement of fact that I am so far ahead of you, that you are left only with snide remarks and character attacks. That is perfectly true and consistent with your entire presence on Topix.
Now go back to mamma crying and get it all out of your system.
Snide remarks and character attacks are all you have. Face the facts FakeDanFromSmithville who took his name to harass and stalk some guy named Dan.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

#94308 Jun 27, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>This is hilarious. He is saying more or less the same thing one of your socks posted.
Lets summarize returd.
1. Stalked his way onto this forum.
2. Doesn't know science, biology or evolution.
3. His biggest contribution to this forum has been cut and paste.
4. His biggest contribution to society has been drunken stupidity and date rape.
5. Has a drawer full of socks so he can pretend to be other people.
6. Has repeatedly lied about his job, his life experiences, and pretty much everything, but wants to be taken seriously as someone who knows.
7. You can tell when you have kicked his ass because you become his obsession. See the thread he made in worship of Subduction Zone.
8. Well, that is more than enough to characterize this sad, pathetic little nothing.
1. It is a public forum. I came out of curiosity.
2. I know as much if not more than you. That is easy to do.
3. Your biggest contribution to this forum is to be a hypocrite.
4. Your biggest contribution to society is to be a drain on taxpayers but you think we owe you that because you are mentally ill.
5. You have a drawer full of dirty socks that you use to please yourself. EWWW! Your sick dude!
6. Repeatedly lie about yourself, what you are about and lie completely to fool the crowd in the room.
7. Like Dan kicked your arse and you became so obsessed with him you even made your name after him to stalk and harass him.
8. Well that is more than enough to show who you really are. Just a sad lying hypocritical person with no life.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#94309 Jun 28, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I will take your word over her word said no one ever. LOL
Again with you, you show it is all about everyone is wrong and you are right unless they agree with you, no matter who says it.
Hey tard, it was not just my word idiot. I gave specific examples that showed she was wrong.

There is no explanation why in the Laws of Thermodynamics, the only true laws that I can think of. They just are. Einstein's theory of gravity has a more thorough explanation than Newton's Law. There are various gas theories that better explain how gases work than the various gas laws. All of the gas laws break down under high pressure since they treat atoms as if they were points.

She was talking to a very uneducated crowd and she gave a very uneducated answer.

You went looking for answers for a tard and you found one.
cyclops

Mclean, VA

#94310 Jun 28, 2013
all you phatetic atheists are gonna be burnt in hell by God, just stop shitting this thread, go back to your schools and tell your theachers that they are just created from maggots...i bet you all don't have guts to do that, stained cocks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Uncle Tab 153,581
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,110,456
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 min Frankie Rizzo 24
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Here Retardo 262,461
Judge restores part of Indiana gay marriage suit 8 min Frankie Rizzo 5
UK party leaders promise Scotland new powers 9 min woodtick57 19
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 28 min Brian_G 32,661
Opinion Line 1 hr woodtick57 63
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 2 hr barefoot2626 141
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••