Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#93987 Jun 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not, you are simply trolling.
There is the link where you said it. You misquoted. End of story.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#93988 Jun 25, 2013
MikeF wrote:
They never claimed to be perfect either, that's why they acknowledge needing a savior.

They also never CLAIMED TO "BE" GOD or claim to "FORGIVE SINS" like the Pope does.

It seems the Pope is considered infallible, meaning he thinks he is sinless, right?

So, the pope claims to be perfect like God.

It also seems that the Bible warns of a 'SYSTEM' coming along like that, where a large population will be 'amazed' by this system, even worship this system, and call this system 'infallible' and take their 'mark'.

Oh, but when the Catholic pope and priests get caught with their pants down, they cover it up with their 'POLITICAL' power.

Remember, they have WORLD WIDE political power, just as the Bible says will happen.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#93989 Jun 25, 2013
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>The Miller-Urey experiment was an abject failure...why would it threaten anyone's religious beliefs. It proved absolutely nothing.
Obviously it threatens yours since you keep whining what an 'abject failure' it was when it was anything but.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#93990 Jun 25, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Recently. Evolution has never stood up, except with crutches.
Isn't that the truth.

Seffner, FL

#93991 Jun 25, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
His Word told me to test peoples works (fruits) to be able to tell WHO they worship.
There are only two choices: God or satan
OK, you can be Satan.

Seffner, FL

#93992 Jun 25, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
The true Church is the sum of its members...it is not a building.
Better tell that to your peeps. I don't care.

Seffner, FL

#93993 Jun 25, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
They never claimed to be perfect either, that's why they acknowledge needing a savior.
They also never CLAIMED TO "BE" GOD or claim to "FORGIVE SINS" like the Pope does.
It seems the Pope is considered infallible, meaning he thinks he is sinless, right?
So, the pope claims to be perfect like God.
It also seems that the Bible warns of a 'SYSTEM' coming along like that, where a large population will be 'amazed' by this system, even worship this system, and call this system 'infallible' and take their 'mark'.
Oh, but when the Catholic pope and priests get caught with their pants down, they cover it up with their 'POLITICAL' power.
Remember, they have WORLD WIDE political power, just as the Bible says will happen.
I have neither the time nor the inclination to teach you the basics of the RCC but you are incorrect on just about every count.

I'll research your references as I have time.
Patriot

Antioch, TN

#93994 Jun 25, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Really, since 163 huh? Well, with lies like that, it will always lead your pack. Just not the scientific world. Evolution is like a paraplegic, it needs a wheelchair becomes it can not stand on it's own two feet. In ten yeas, atheist nuts will be calling evolution biology and biology evolution and hoping that we don't notice the change. The only thing that evolutionist have proven is that evolution theory is a transformer, it transforms from one lie to the next.
Actually it takes much more faith to believe such trumped up idea as evolution( which as you stated cannot stand up under any serious scrutiny) than it does believe in God's creation of everything.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#93995 Jun 25, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Among other things, it proved that some people will ignore the value of scientific research is it dares to threaten their religious beliefs.
LOL!

You think evolution threatens our religious beliefs?

You are so wrong and funny. There is nothing you can do to stop God's Word from spreading, don't you know many have already tried .....and failed, miserably.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#93996 Jun 25, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
I have neither the time nor the inclination to teach you the basics of the RCC but you are incorrect on just about every count.
You don't have to teach me anything.

I've been researching it for years.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#93997 Jun 25, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
You are so wrong and funny. There is nothing you can do to stop God's Word from spreading, don't you know many have already tried .....and failed, miserably.
You're right , that would take the removal of your fingers out your ears, and eyelids off your eyes, as well as stop that nah nah nah nah sound you make.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#93998 Jun 25, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the truth.
No, it is not, as far from the truth as one can get. One might say it is an outright lie.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#93999 Jun 25, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to teach me anything.
I've been researching it for years.
And yet you've learned nothing.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#94000 Jun 25, 2013
Mike F, Here is another site

http://www.chick.com/information/religions/ca...

Research with an open mind and pair with scripture.
Patriot

Antioch, TN

#94001 Jun 25, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
You should have seen this clown on TV it was on History channel this past weekend trying his best to refute (using science) the death of every first born in Eqypt when the angel of death came over. This bozo claimed it was due to the grain the people ate. Seems if that be the case (which he never could explain) only affected EVERY first born and no one else.He also tried to explain away the other plagues, yes natural occurances did bring some of them about BUT his argument did not explain away the miraculous use of nature to bring the events about
Elohim

Branford, CT

#94002 Jun 25, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
Mike F, Here is another site
http://www.chick.com/information/religions/ca...
Research with an open mind and pair with scripture.
HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Chick Tracts!!! You are scraping the bottom of the barrel!
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#94003 Jun 25, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing, the "insiders" or "higher ups" even acknowledge that they have different text and procedures than they "give" to the masses, the mere "members".

The Pope John Paul I, who reigned ONLY 33 days, in the 1978, admitted that satan was indwelling the Vatican.

This Pope is also to be rumored to have been killed over his candidness.

Pope John Paul I was the first pope to abandon the Papal Coronation, and he was the first Pope to choose a double name (John Paul) for his papal name. His successor, Cardinal Karol Wojty&#322;a, chose the same name.

John Paul I was found dead sitting up in his bed shortly before dawn on 29 September 1978,[20] just 33 days into his papacy. The Vatican reported that the 65-year-old pope most likely died the previous night of a heart attack. It has been claimed that the Vatican altered some of the details of the discovery of the death to avoid possible unseemliness[21][22] in that he was discovered by Sister Vincenza, a nun.[23] Inconsistent statements were made relating to who found the Pope's body, the time when he was found, and what papers were in his hand. These issues led to a number of conspiracy theories concerning his death. The Vatican has not investigated the claims.

I will find the links to this information for you also.

http://www.biblelight.net/satan.htm

The pope was removed in 1798 and in 1929 the Vatican was restored.
This is perceived as the time when the pope was in 1798 "wounded unto death but was raised from the mortal wound" in 1929, the following scripture in Revelation mirrors this exactly.

Also, Vatican City is sitting on the seven hills.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Revelation 13:3

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Revelation 13:14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
----------
Revelation 17:8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.
----------
Revelation 17:11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.
----------
Revelation 13:12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.
----------
Revelation 13:14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
----------
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#94004 Jun 25, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Hint: The church is referred to as the 'woman' and the seven hills are 'Rome"

The Mystery Explained
7And the angel said to me, Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8The beast that you saw was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9And here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#94005 Jun 25, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You should have seen this clown on TV it was on History channel this past weekend trying his best to refute (using science) the death of every first born in Eqypt when the angel of death came over. This bozo claimed it was due to the grain the people ate. Seems if that be the case (which he never could explain) only affected EVERY first born and no one else.He also tried to explain away the other plagues, yes natural occurances did bring some of them about BUT his argument did not explain away the miraculous use of nature to bring the events about
Yes, and opposition can never explain away Godly small, outnumbered military troops being triumphant over large, heavily armed ungodly troops. Many times, fog comes about mysterily or a large storm on the seas against the opposition with large, military ships being totally disabled.

This can't be explained away, but they sure try, don't they?
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#94006 Jun 25, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it takes much more faith to believe such trumped up idea as evolution( which as you stated cannot stand up under any serious scrutiny) than it does believe in God's creation of everything.
Agreed. It takes a lot of faith to believe in the evolution science fiction. This is why I think that people who can't stand to be wrong, or can't admit they have been following a lie, a false teaching, who do not want to face their wrong doings, these people will viciously attack and call names, hurl insults, twist words and call everyone who opposes them a "liar".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,129,918
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min harmonious 273,159
Christian right key to Republican performance i... 10 min nhjeff 77
5 Reasons why global warming also known as clim... 10 min IBdaMann 89
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Obama Zombies 159,800
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min Pearl Jam 306,372
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 13 min tha Professor 944
Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal itself off 24 min barefoot2626 108
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 hr xxxrayted 1,665

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE