Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 223013 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#92977 Jun 16, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Possible a plesiosaur. In Oregon.
http://www.oregongeology.org/sub/learnmore/fo...
I don't know about that. An entire coral reef is much bigger than one animal and as I have tried to tell replaytime, many mountains are built from theses.

“It is what it is”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#92978 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it doesn't fool. That is only part of the picture.
Where did the 5 miles of water come from that it would take to cover Mt. Everest? Where did it go?
We know how mountains were built.
It looks like we have another creatard with Dunning-Kruger effect.
Fool?? LOL Research coral in mountains and you will see most are attributed to the high sea levels on ancient times. You are a fucnig joke. LMFAO

Everett, WA

#92979 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool?? LOL Research coral in mountains and you will see most are attributed to the high sea levels on ancient times. You are a fucnig joke. LMFAO
Wrong, you are a complete moron. Not one researcher says that.

try again idiot.

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#92980 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my mistake. That should have read "high sea levels "of" ancient times" not "high sea levels "on" ancient times".

I don't want the spell checker policeman SubOne after me for that too. LMAO

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#92981 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that. An entire coral reef is much bigger than one animal and as I have tried to tell replaytime, many mountains are built from theses.
Ok I am going to play SubOne and whine and be a spell checker.

"theses" Really? I think the correct terminology would be "these"

LMAO

Everett, WA

#92982 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my mistake. That should have read "high sea levels "of" ancient times" not "high sea levels "on" ancient times".
No, once again, sea levels were not that high in the past. At the most they may have been on the order of 200 feet higher.

We know how mountains formed fool. Or do you want to deny that science too?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#92983 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
what credible geologist says that?

Everett, WA

#92984 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I am going to play SubOne and whine and be a spell checker.
"theses" Really? I think the correct terminology would be "these"
LMAO
Yes, that is called a typo moron.

I don't think I have ever complained about your spelling. We all make mistakes sometimes. So why are you implying that I have?

Now you have used incredibly stupid terminology in the past, but that is not whining to point that out.

It seems that you are more of a whiner than anyone else here.

St. Croix valley

#92985 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
This nation was founded on God not evolution of the ape. LOL
hardly. this nation was founded on principles held long before your god was invented.

Everett, WA

#92986 Jun 16, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what credible geologist says that?
replaytime simply makes idiotic statements, he does not provide support for them.

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#92987 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is called a typo moron.
I don't think I have ever complained about your spelling. We all make mistakes sometimes. So why are you implying that I have?
Now you have used incredibly stupid terminology in the past, but that is not whining to point that out.
It seems that you are more of a whiner than anyone else here.
Now that I looked again you just whined to whine. There was nothing wrong in how I spelt "mountain" WOW you are a pathedic trolling loser. LMFAO

replaytime wrote:

<quoted text>
What is the biggest/largest marine fossil found on a mountain?

SubOne wrote:
What difference does that make?
And the proper terminology would be in a mountain. Fossils do not form "on" something.
Even the various creatard websites know this basic fact.
I seriously did not think that replaytime was a bigger idiot than you would find a creatard.com

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#92988 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
replaytime simply makes idiotic statements, he does not provide support for them.
Just like you huh! Learned that is what should be done. You are the master teacher. LMAO

St. Croix valley

#92989 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, i noticed. this is why I rarely even respond to his insane posts...

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#92990 Jun 16, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hardly. this nation was founded on principles held long before your god was invented.
Really? Really? REALLLY? This country was founded before the bible was written. WOW! And you say that the apes you came from founded the principles that we founded this country on? You should teach a history class. LMMFAO

Everett, WA

#92991 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that I looked again you just whined to whine. There was nothing wrong in how I spelt "mountain" WOW you are a pathedic trolling loser. LMFAO
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
SubOne wrote:
And the proper terminology would be in a mountain. Fossils do not form "on" something.
I seriously did not think that replaytime was a bigger idiot than you would find a creatard.com
Once again idiot, I never said anything about your spelling.

You are in full mental breakdown aren't you. We already have a resident crazy and don't need another.

You moron what I was pointing out was that you thought fossils formed on top of mountains and not within rock strata.

You can't even follow along with your own mistakes.

Once again, what a Maroon!

St. Croix valley

#92992 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Really? REALLLY? This country was founded before the bible was written. WOW! And you say that the apes you came from founded the principles that we founded this country on? You should teach a history class. LMMFAO
you are not even bright enough to understand a simple sentence, are you? the principles we were founded upon were there before your cult was invented.

is there really any reason to respond to you if you are not capable of understanding the most basic of concepts?

i think it might be best for you to stay in your cult nad let them think for you, you do not seem able...

Everett, WA

#92993 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you huh! Learned that is what should be done. You are the master teacher. LMAO
Wrong, I have even provided links to you in the past.

You either forgot them or ignored them. Typical creatard behavior.

You have not posted anything challenging enough that required a link of any sort.

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#92994 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again idiot, I never said anything about your spelling.
You are in full mental breakdown aren't you. We already have a resident crazy and don't need another.
You moron what I was pointing out was that you thought fossils formed on top of mountains and not within rock strata.
You can't even follow along with your own mistakes.
Once again, what a Maroon!
What was wrong with my terminology in that post?

replaytime wrote:

<quoted text>

SubOne wrote:
I seriously did not think that

EXPERT

Redding, CA

#92995 Jun 16, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you are not even bright enough to understand a simple sentence, are you? the principles we were founded upon were there before your cult was invented.
is there really any reason to respond to you if you are not capable of understanding the most basic of concepts?
i think it might be best for you to stay in your cult nad let them think for you, you do not seem able...
What principles would those be?

Everett, WA

#92996 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
What was wrong with my terminology in that post?
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
SubOne wrote:
I seriously did not think that
It showed a complete lack of knowledge of how fossils form.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,643,041
News Trump discounts sex assault accusations against... 12 min CodeTalker 12
News Sen. Al Franken accused of inappropriate behavi... 16 min Ronald 84
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min Ice Man 42,351
News Roy Moore accuser says she was not paid to tell... 26 min inbred Genius 41
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations cloud Al... 29 min inbred Genius 215
News Dennis Hastert expected to plead guilty Wednesd... (Oct '15) 47 min Retribution 10
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 1 hr Smackdown2017 126
More from around the web