Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#73524 Feb 2, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There is evidence that can take us back to 10^-34th of a second after the big bang, the evidence that you exist for one thing. Actually its about 10^-20th of a second the difference between is the time it took the fundamental laws that govern this universe to resolve. The fact that you deliberately ignore that evidence is your problem.
Prior to that there is mathematical conjecture based on the fact that the maths works, the atomic domain exists (you exist so you cant deny that) and the quantum domain can be in some small part observed.
So can you offer any evidence that goddidit?
I have heard thousands of that/this/these those un-supported lies in the name of science, yours is no different...

Location hidden

#73525 Feb 2, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes - a misquoter is anyone who takes vague or ambiguous Biblical scripture and disagrees with Charlie's particular interpretation.
:-p
Likewise.
You all are even more into this.

Location hidden

#73526 Feb 2, 2013
GatorBUILT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean educatived?!?
I will crush you...I will stomp your petulant, childish responses EVERY time...I am not nice to foolos...I make them suffer puiblicly...humiliate them, make an example of how being stupid-PRO-ACTIVELY STUPID, is to humiliated and condemned...how a pissant with a computer, whom thinks contrite, glib responses is actually progressing humanity...you willo lose every time, any time, anywhere...FOREVER...the AGE of religion is gone...the Age of ENlightenment has come and crushed your antiquted bull$hit...do move along before I decide to go all biblical on your a$$...you have been warned...if you think my intellect is superior, you'd best steer clear of the martial arts...keep your wife, daughters, mother and sisters away, I have KNOWN(biblically) many of your Xian females...and they LOVE me...I OWN you, B!TCH...
Little kid, it is too late to cry fowl. Lol

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#73527 Feb 2, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"No one says any life was created"
I do! I claim God created all life.
Where is your evidence for your claim?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#73528 Feb 2, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
So if nothing was created as you claim, you imply that it(Universe) has always been here...is that your claim?
Now you are reading more than what was stated. Created implies an act of will, rocks from a volcano erupting were not created by the volcano, were they? Learn to think before you try to be intelligent.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#73529 Feb 2, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah is see, though the keypad does look a bit wider spaced than normally. Hey and the pricing is within your reach! Though i''ll bet you have your eye on a different one. Normally i do not type on a table or using a table, i simply find the most comfy position to maximise my time.
I'm a great fan of the sort of architect table, but then small size and adjustable to any position. So if using such a devise it would have to come with a really good connect, instead of just being fit for a flat surface.
Actually, I just noticed that the price is now much less than before, so I'll probably be considering one very soon, yes.

Wacom makes tablets that function like architect tables, you may check those out. There are a ton of new interface devices out there if you look, Wacom is leading the way in pen tablets and alternatives to mice. One day it would be awesome to have no keyboard or mouse for input.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#73530 Feb 2, 2013
We know the heavens and all the earth were created in six days and the Word of God is what they were created by. My only question is, what took him so long to speak it all and make everything? God must have put a lot of energy and work into seeing that everything was good.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73531 Feb 2, 2013
The Dude Wrote:

"Particle/anti-particle pairs have been scientifically observed to spontaneously appear in a vacuum. There is no cause."

So your implying that any time there is a vacuum, Particles/anti-particles spontaneously appear?

How many?

If a vacuum is all that's required to produce Particles/anti-particles, then any vacuum would produce an infinite number of Particles/anti-particles.(?)

and again, if this be the case, then the vacuum itself would be the cause, and the effect would be the Particles/anti-particles.

And what would be the cause of the vacuum? The absents of Particles/anti-particles, that create the vacuum.

So the law of cause and effect would still apply even under this scenario.Would it not?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#73532 Feb 2, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
We know the heavens and all the earth were created in six days and the Word of God is what they were created by. My only question is, what took him so long to speak it all and make everything? God must have put a lot of energy and work into seeing that everything was good.
For fun, let's pretend your mythology is correct ... based on your above statement your god is a total failure, since it also had to hit the reset button several times, according to your own mythology. It formulated a "plan" that required people making a mistake before even being capable of knowing they were making a mistake then your god had to wipe out all life later one because of that mistake, then your god had to come "down" here and live a mortal life for a short time only to sacrifice itself to itself for that mistake it planned in the first place.

That's a very inept god.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#73533 Feb 2, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
The Dude Wrote:
"Particle/anti-particle pairs have been scientifically observed to spontaneously appear in a vacuum. There is no cause."
So your implying that any time there is a vacuum, Particles/anti-particles spontaneously appear?
How many?
If a vacuum is all that's required to produce Particles/anti-particles, then any vacuum would produce an infinite number of Particles/anti-particles.(?)
and again, if this be the case, then the vacuum itself would be the cause, and the effect would be the Particles/anti-particles.
And what would be the cause of the vacuum? The absents of Particles/anti-particles, that create the vacuum.
So the law of cause and effect would still apply even under this scenario.Would it not?
I can't believe someone on here knows less about quantum physics than I do ... and then I see your idiotic notions and feel like a genius on the subject. Sheesh. Even I can see that you're just spouting made up nonsense now.

Location hidden

#73534 Feb 2, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are reading more than what was stated. Created implies an act of will, rocks from a volcano erupting were not created by the volcano, were they? Learn to think before you try to be intelligent.
I did not imply that they where not. The subject was the creation of the life and the Universe.Not rocks coming from an erupting volcano ....pay attention.

Location hidden

#73535 Feb 2, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe someone on here knows less about quantum physics than I do ... and then I see your idiotic notions and feel like a genius on the subject. Sheesh. Even I can see that you're just spouting made up nonsense now.
Well address my statements and prove me wrong.Instead of just saying I'm wrong.

Should be very easy on your part, if that be the case.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#73536 Feb 2, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not imply that they where not. The subject was the creation of the life and the Universe.Not rocks coming from an erupting volcano ....pay attention.
No, we are talking about rocks resulting from a volcanic eruption. Same thing. They are not created, they are the result of natural processes .... and so far we have no evidence that the rest of the universe is not the result of other natural processes. You assume it was "created," scientists make no assumption on that matter.

Location hidden

#73537 Feb 2, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we are talking about rocks resulting from a volcanic eruption. Same thing. They are not created, they are the result of natural processes .... and so far we have no evidence that the rest of the universe is not the result of other natural processes. You assume it was "created," scientists make no assumption on that matter.
I disagree...you are assuming natural processes...and claim you make no assumptions.

“Swimming With Ignorant Snarks”

Since: Nov 10

Great White Snark

#73538 Feb 2, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is because man made god in his image, not in apes image and I suppose most apes (except some homo sapiens) dont give a sh|t
The mind of god is where you think, your imagination
Actually God exists in a few cells in the right hemisphere of the brain...Temporal area....God has been recreated in the lab with electro-magnetic stimulation as well as out of body experiences.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#73539 Feb 2, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
YHVH had to wait till we could spell and construct sentences properly.

Location hidden

#73540 Feb 2, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your evidence for your claim?
You already know.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#73541 Feb 2, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree...you are assuming natural processes...and claim you make no assumptions.
Natural processes is not an assumption.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#73542 Feb 2, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
For fun, let's pretend your mythology is correct ... based on your above statement your god is a total failure, since it also had to hit the reset button several times, according to your own mythology. It formulated a "plan" that required people making a mistake before even being capable of knowing they were making a mistake then your god had to wipe out all life later one because of that mistake, then your god had to come "down" here and live a mortal life for a short time only to sacrifice itself to itself for that mistake it planned in the first place.
That's a very inept god.
The Creator is not foolish, but man is inept.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#73543 Feb 2, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
The Dude Wrote:
How many?
Cause frameshift.(i love that answer, says anything and nothing) But since humbee i got a bit allergic to it.
(Effin forever about the bloody rockets and Einstein popularised -which gives eactly the wrong ideas-, buttons in space on elastics a.s.o. If school was like that i would be absent every day.)
Yep the Dude is right.
M space however has it's own vacuum, non occupied. So i imagine it as compressing space-time and therefore creating it. Fringe physics. If at near absolute nill=vacuum nothing much moves you can easily imagine huge amounts of vacuum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 30 min Sunnier 261,531
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 34 min budd 2,692
Senior Americans burdened with student debt 45 min budd 90
D.C. statehood 1 hr WelbyMD 1
US accuses British Airways of hazardous shipment 1 hr Who 1
U.S. officials: Arab states willing to join air... 1 hr WelbyMD 8
Senator cites Michelle Obama challenge to raise... 1 hr WelbyMD 32
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 2 hr WelbyMD 253
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 2 hr WelbyMD 167
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr RoxLo 1,109,030