Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
49,701 - 49,720 of 115,036 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

President Starky wrote:
Now that we've established that evolution is a religion designed for the sole purpose of trying to disprove what cannot be disproved by proving what cannot be proved, we can move on to more important issues and leave the science fiction of evolution behind us.
"Stuff's gettin better"
PROVE YOUR RELIGION OF CREATION..........What cant??? Ok shut the heck up let us adults talk about fact and truth of evolution and science..

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I CAN'T PROVE MY RELIGION OF ATHEISM..........Why can't I???{ToManyLaws bangs head on wall in frustration} Ok I'll shut the heck up let you adults talk about fact and truth of creation and science.
?

Want a cookie? Remember they are designed by intelligence...you might not want one if they're not evolved...

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Go on and on.
You have no clue, on reality.
Go on and on.
You never give any evidence for what you assert...
You never respond to what you say is elemental...
You never act like you have the facts behind you, but you are always ready to speak as if you are taking Tinker Bell’s advise “repeat in till you believe and apply as necessary”…
You go on and on but yet you have no clue on the reality of your futility…
Want to prove me wrong… give me a challenge, give me evidence then you have the right to come to me but not before.
Please someone with some strength challenge me I am sick of Charles, and the sooner some one gives evidence against me the sooner Charles becomes irrelevant as if he needs, like you don’t need me to tell you that you feel the same so replace him already so I ask for a favour to creationists lets be done with him, replace him now.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

President Starky wrote:
Now that we've established that evolution is a religion designed for the sole purpose of trying to disprove what cannot be disproved by proving what cannot be proved, we can move on to more important issues and leave the science fiction of evolution behind us.
"Stuff's gettin better"
The only (small) group of individuals that contend that "Evolution is a Religion" are Creationists and their ilk who wish to discredit the SCIENCE of Evolution (your example of the philosopher who appears to agree with you notwithstanding).

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
PROVE YOUR RELIGION OF CREATION..........What cant??? Ok shut the heck up let us adults talk about fact and truth of evolution and science..
I'm not religious.

Creation is a fact, not a religion.

Evolution is a religion and your are its zealot.

How bout you try to make me shut the heck up.

"Stuff's gettin better"

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
?
Want a cookie? Remember they are designed by intelligence...you might not want one if they're not evolved...
Your insane...Tell me if there is a creator who created the creator and who created the creators creator.?????????

At one time something just had to POOF into being and evolve....MUCH EASIER TO THINK MAN DID THE SOME ALL POWERFULL GOD....

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

President Starky wrote:
"Stuff's gettin better"

It is rather sad to see this lying, foolish, coward repeating this BS. I guess that is all that he has left. He realized he was wrong with every other part of his claims, so to him he thinks he can win if he somehow shows that evolution is a religion.

Starky, have you ever watched the story of the Dover trial? I know I linked it at least once for you. In Dover Pennsylvania creationists tried to sneak creation into schools by calling it Intelligent Design. That resulted in a court case. They lost. They lost badly. In front of a conservative judge. Not a liberal whackadoodle, a conservative judge that they were very happy to get. Even this conservative judge could see that creationism and I.D. were religious in nature and that evolution was not.

So keep up the lies, you will only find friends from your side to support you, and only the most idiotic will do that.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The only (small) group of individuals that contend that "Evolution is a Religion" are Creationists and their ilk who wish to discredit the SCIENCE of Evolution (your example of the philosopher who appears to agree with you notwithstanding).
Philosopher?
I have never mentioned a philosopher.
Does the religion of evolution require you to take drugs as well as habitually lie?

"Stuff's gettin better"

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Philosopher?
Does the religion of evolution require you to take drugs as well as habitually lie?
"Stuff's gettin better"
That's right, you quote mined someone who did not really believe the quote that you gave. I had to goad you several times to do the quote properly.

Quote mining and other creationist techniques for lying is why I demand that all quotes are done properly. That is why I do my own quotes properly, so that people can see that I am not a lying piece of excrement like the vast majority of creationists.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not religious.
Creation is a fact, not a religion.
Evolution is a religion and your are its zealot.
How bout you try to make me shut the heck up.
"Stuff's gettin better"
CREATION IS MYTH WITH NO FACT TO BACK IT UP..........Stop lying....

I would love to make you shut up..You fat out of shape redneck religous types are wimps....TURN THE OTHER CHEEK....LOL.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>0
It is rather sad to see this lying, foolish, coward repeating this BS. I guess that is all that he has left. He realized he was wrong with every other part of his claims, so to him he thinks he can win if he somehow shows that evolution is a religion.
Starky, have you ever watched the story of the Dover trial? I know I linked it at least once for you. In Dover Pennsylvania creationists tried to sneak creation into schools by calling it Intelligent Design. That resulted in a court case. They lost. They lost badly. In front of a conservative judge. Not a liberal whackadoodle, a conservative judge that they were very happy to get. Even this conservative judge could see that creationism and I.D. were religious in nature and that evolution was not.
So keep up the lies, you will only find friends from your side to support you, and only the most idiotic will do that.
Yawn!
Is this chapter 6 verse 2 in your religion of evolution?
There is virtually no proof of evolution.
There are thousands of years and millions of peoples testimony validating creation and creator.
Darwin's dying words- "Please forgive me God, I was wrong"
:)
Evolution is a religion!

"Stuff's gettin better"

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
CREATION IS MYTH WITH NO FACT TO BACK IT UP..........Stop lying....
I would love to make you shut up..You fat out of shape redneck religous types are wimps....TURN THE OTHER CHEEK....LOL.
More whining?
What a baby!

Evolution is a religion.

"S†uff's ge††in be††er"

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, you quote mined someone who did not really believe the quote that you gave. I had to goad you several times to do the quote properly.
Quote mining and other creationist techniques for lying is why I demand that all quotes are done properly. That is why I do my own quotes properly, so that people can see that I am not a lying piece of excrement like the vast majority of creationists.
Evolution is a religion.
Live with it.

"Stuff's gettin better"

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Philosopher?
"Stuff's gettin better"
Oh?**ME** on drugs?
Or did we catch you in ANOTHER lie?

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/republican/T9QU...
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why is a fundamentally religious idea, a dogmatic belief system that fails to explain the evidence, taught in science classes? Karl Popper, famous philosopher of science, said “Darwinism is not a testable scientific theory, but a metaphysical [religious] research programme ….”13 Michael Ruse, evolutionist science philosopher admitted,“Evolution is a religion. This was true of evolution in the beginning, and it is true of evolution still today.”14 If “you can’t teach religion in science classes”, why is evolution taught? See: The religious nature of evolution,“It’s not science”.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
More whining?
What a baby!
Evolution is a religion.
"S†uff's ge††in be††er"
Evolution is science and fact....NOW PLEASE PROVE CREATION IS REAL WITH FACTS.....

This should be good.. more name calling insults that is what I will get....TYPICAL RELIGOUS NAZI....

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn!
Is this chapter 6 verse 2 in your religion of evolution?
There is virtually no proof of evolution.
There are thousands of years and millions of peoples testimony validating creation and creator.
Darwin's dying words- "Please forgive me God, I was wrong"
Evolution is a religion!
"Stuff's gettin better"
Nope, I just want to keep reminding people what sort of person you are.

When challenged to show what you believe, you made the typical creationist bullshit counter of showing what you did not believe. That was not answering the question and was cowardly.

I already showed how you lied by quoting out of context and that the one evolutionist you found who said something about evolution being a religion did not believe that himself.

Do I need to go into specifics every time I point out that you are a lying, coward that is not too bright, because I gladly will every time I do so.

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is a religion.
Live with it.
"Stuff's gettin better"
Evolution is science and you run away from debating it.

Live with that coward.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh?**ME** on drugs?
Or did we catch you in ANOTHER lie?
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/republican/T9QU...
<quoted text>
I understand why you're so ashamed of your religion/evolution.

"Stuff's gettin better"

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is science and fact....NOW PLEASE PROVE CREATION IS REAL WITH FACTS.....
This should be good.. more name calling insults that is what I will get....TYPICAL RELIGOUS NAZI....
Its already proved by the fact that we're here.

Evolution is a myth and a religion.

"Stuff's gettin better"

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I just want to keep reminding people what sort of person you are.
When challenged to show what you believe, you made the typical creationist bullshit counter of showing what you did not believe. That was not answering the question and was cowardly.
I already showed how you lied by quoting out of context and that the one evolutionist you found who said something about evolution being a religion did not believe that himself.
Do I need to go into specifics every time I point out that you are a lying, coward that is not too bright, because I gladly will every time I do so.
Evolution is a myth based religion deigned with the sole purpose of disproving what cannot be disproved by attempting to proved what cannot be proved.
Irony!
LOL
"Stuff's gettin better"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Fed Up Again 255,758
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min DITCH MITCH 151,082
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 177,320
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,099,704
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 4 min xxxrayted 1,317
A year later: Immigrants fear reform will never... 6 min Taxpayer for years 71
What happened in Ferguson could be happening an... 13 min just another guy 162
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 3 hr OEM Oasis 241
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••