Obama's true colors: Black, white ... or neither?

A perplexing new chapter is unfolding in Barack Obama's racial saga: Many people insist that "the first black president" is actually not black. Full Story
Patriot AKA Bozo

United States

#16216 Jun 12, 2010
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
You twisted history Bonjo. The reverse has happened for centuries against Christians. The Quran is filled with threats against any non Muslim who refuses to accept Islam. Also, the Quran was written by an enslaved Jew that Mohammad instructed to write his Quran. The Jew concocted all kinds of ridiculous statements in the Quran in an attempt to mock Islam. Obviously they never got the meaning behind his intent because the Jew was not put to death. Mohammad also married and raped a little girl, quite a pious person huh. Scary is you Liberals lunacy in your defense of Islam. Why? Because Obama cherishes this courrpt authoritarian feudal ism?. The only music is you and XTP mamboing to the perverse.
2:190 Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.(2:190)
"Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you."

(2:190) "But begin not hostilities." [WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?]

(2:191-2) "Slay them wherever ye find them."
Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.(But if they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.)

(2:192) "Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."
Is Allah kind and merciful?

(2:193) "Fight them until ... religion is for Allah."

(2:194) "Attack him in like manner as he attacked you."
Do unto those who attack you like they did unto you.

(2:195) "Spend your wealth for the cause of Allah."
Does Muhammad ask for a fee?

(2:196) "Be not cast by your own hands to ruin."
[Some Muslims interpret this to forbid suicide bombings.]

(2:196) "Do good."
2:191 And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.
2:192 But if they desist, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
2:193 And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers.

SHOW Me ANY VERSE in the Quran, IN CONTEXT, that tells followers to kill without provocation.
1 post removed
Concerned US Citizens

Denver, CO

#16218 Jun 12, 2010

'Obama's true colors: Black, white ... or neither?'

Fascism

- A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.

- A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.

- Oppressive, dictatorial control.

Obama's True Colors?

- ALSO -

Just watched this -

VERY informative.

'Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined'

Documentary that exposes what global leaders really mean when they talk about a "new world order": a tyrannical world government that enslaves humanity to consolidate its power. Using damning footage of former World Bank President Paul Wolfowitz and other wealthy elites, Bermas chronicles how they've used bank schemes, false flag terrorism and other nefarious means to usher in their plans.

Can rent it from Netflix

(What the mainstream media won't report)
xtp

Chesterfield, MO

#16219 Jun 12, 2010
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant fool who has not read the Quran. If you read 1/3 of it you would get the right picture. It is available in English on-line. They count on dumb-asses like you for their goals to be achieved. But then you bought Obama's BS too.
Reading the Koran or not isn't the point here. The point is realizing that human beings are all individual sets of characteristics. You can't find two, much less a group that are identical. Give it up.
xtp

Chesterfield, MO

#16220 Jun 12, 2010
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
You twisted history Bonjo. The reverse has happened for centuries against Christians. The Quran is filled with threats against any non Muslim who refuses to accept Islam. Also, the Quran was written by an enslaved Jew that Mohammad instructed to write his Quran. The Jew concocted all kinds of ridiculous statements in the Quran in an attempt to mock Islam. Obviously they never got the meaning behind his intent because the Jew was not put to death. Mohammad also married and raped a little girl, quite a pious person huh. Scary is you Liberals lunacy in your defense of Islam. Why? Because Obama cherishes this courrpt authoritarian feudal ism?. The only music is you and XTP mamboing to the perverse.
Obama "cherishes" this corrupt authoritarian feudalism???? That's a stupid meaningless statement for which I would fail you if you were my student - but additionally it is a made up and therefore false statement of Obama.

“MICHAEL MACIAS”

Since: Aug 09

levelland tx

#16221 Jun 12, 2010
does it matter hes black ok cool
xtp

Chesterfield, MO

#16222 Jun 12, 2010
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
True. The Quran is filled with references of hate and death to anyone who resists Islam. The Liberal mindset is incapable of seeing the truth. What do you expect, they bought into the myth of Obama. Since Obama thinks its a touchy freely ism they do too.
I am very certain that Obama does not think Islam is a "touchy feely (not freely)'ism'- nor do I or whoever else is being included here. More of your fanatical lying.
xtp

Chesterfield, MO

#16223 Jun 12, 2010
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
This woman is a pathetic example of what voted the Obamanation into the Presidency. She's a sponge who sucked in his BS and believes Islam is a religion based on love. If she would care to read the words of those Muslim's who left Islam, she would possibly absorb the true meaning behind Islam and it's objectives in the USA and throughout the world. Like Mosab Hassan Yousef, "Son of Hamas". Son of the founder of Hammas. Nonie Darwich, "Now They Call Me Infidel". She witnesses Sharia's cruel and inhumane treatment of women, honor killings, and wants a peaceful diverse Middle East, and rejects suicide terrorism Jihad. Sharia Law degrades society and diminishes Freedoms. Is harsh and excessive and comes directly from the founder of Islam. In the Hadith/Quran Muhammad practiced and invented these excessive punishments and policies. It is a religious code for living based on the totality of the Islamic way of life. If you want to see the true nature of Islam try viewing the murder of Nick Berg, Daniel Pearl, Eugene Armstrong. Shameful XTP and Bonjo could defend these dogs.
http://www.dojgov.net/clinton_&_terrorism...
As has already been stated, Christianity has just as many ugly stories. If you are incapable of seeing the complexities of life, there is no hope for you.
xtp

Chesterfield, MO

#16224 Jun 12, 2010
Toni wrote:
When it says link broken click on Clinton terrorism to view the murders.
What kind of sick do you have to be to want to view murders??
xtp

Chesterfield, MO

#16225 Jun 12, 2010
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>The library, Borders are filled with books depicting the true motives and tenets of Islam. Once again, you two mambo to the perverse in the defense of Islam.
"the true motives and tenets of Islam" - I am capable of reading those in the original form and don't need anyone depicting and interpreting them for me - especially unbalanced people like you.

"mambo to the perverse"? This crappy messy language stuff you use is nauseating.
Concerned US Citizens

Denver, CO

#16226 Jun 12, 2010

I wish they were 'Red, White and Blue'.

http://www.commieblaster.com/progressives/
xtp

Chesterfield, MO

#16227 Jun 12, 2010
Concerned US Citizens wrote:
I wish they were 'Red, White and Blue'.
http://www.commieblaster.com/progressives/
Do you really? Why? Are YOU red, white, and blue? Humans generally aren't.

“Bite Me”

Between The Red & Rio Grande

#16228 Jun 12, 2010
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
True. The Quran is filled with references of hate and death to anyone who resists Islam. The Liberal mindset is incapable of seeing the truth. What do you expect, they bought into the myth of Obama. Since Obama thinks its a touchy freely ism they do too.
Yes, and thanks for your input. I trust no Muslim.

“Bite Me”

Between The Red & Rio Grande

#16229 Jun 12, 2010
xtp wrote:
<quoted text>
"the true motives and tenets of Islam" - I am capable of reading those in the original form and don't need anyone depicting and interpreting them for me - especially unbalanced people like you.
"mambo to the perverse"? This crappy messy language stuff you use is nauseating.
The Koran is a instruction manual for murderers, looters, terrorists, bigots, tyrants, and oppressors.

There is an inherent evil in the words of the Koran, jumping out from every page. The beliefs and values which the Koran expresses are inherently evil and hateful and spiteful. The Koran describes Allah as a capricious being who damns and blesses whoever he feels like, and intentionally deceives the majority of "unbelievers", stopping their ears, blinding their eyes, MOCKING THEM, and consigning them to eternal torture with no hope of reform, while the righteous slop like pigs at a trough in a paradise of rivers of wine, and unlimited sexual pleasures with supernatural Houri virgins.
Toni

Overland Park, KS

#16230 Jun 12, 2010
xtp wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of sick do you have to be to want to view murders??
My point is these are the folks you and Bonjo think are so wonderful, kind and caring. Wrong. I watched bits of it long ago, and was quite upset. But it reinforced my resolve against these scum. Sick is someone who pretends it doesn't exist.
Toni

Overland Park, KS

#16231 Jun 12, 2010
xtp wrote:
<quoted text>
As has already been stated, Christianity has just as many ugly stories. If you are incapable of seeing the complexities of life, there is no hope for you.
This is the here and now XTP. Not the Dark Ages. These people haven't changed their methods or intent since before the Crusades and never will. Your naive at best to think otherwise. Complexities have nothing to do with it, pretty basic....they want us dead!
Toni

Overland Park, KS

#16232 Jun 12, 2010
xtp wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama "cherishes" this corrupt authoritarian feudalism???? That's a stupid meaningless statement for which I would fail you if you were my student - but additionally it is a made up and therefore false statement of Obama.
The Nuns would have picked you up by the ear and twirled you around the room for disrupting the continuity of the classroom with your foolish dribble over "the one". Feudal on his daddy's side, even his Kenyan 1/2 brother and Grannie Obama live in a dirt floor shanty. Authoritarian in the context of narcissism dip-shit. He recoils at criticism. Is thin skinned like all you Progressives.
You folks are inept fools who fail in common sense. You my dearie are at the top of the class.
Toni

Overland Park, KS

#16233 Jun 12, 2010
xtp wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading the Koran or not isn't the point here. The point is realizing that human beings are all individual sets of characteristics. You can't find two, much less a group that are identical. Give it up.
Yes I can. You, Marie, Mojon, Bonjo, Yah. All your Liberals thought processes are the same. I'm sure I can find more.
Marie

Lenexa, KS

#16234 Jun 13, 2010
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I can. You, Marie, Mojon, Bonjo, Yah. All your Liberals thought processes are the same. I'm sure I can find more.
I see your moment of phony humanity didn't last very long.

You had to drag me into a conversation I haven't been apart of and berate me even at a time like this.

I'm sure I can find no sign of real humanity in you here.
You have no idea how small and petty and downright nasty you make yourself look.
Marie

Lenexa, KS

#16235 Jun 13, 2010
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't expect even you to be quite so stupidly blatantly stupid and insensitive.

But then what else COULD I have expected from you?
xtp

Chesterfield, MO

#16236 Jun 13, 2010
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the here and now XTP. Not the Dark Ages. These people haven't changed their methods or intent since before the Crusades and never will. Your naive at best to think otherwise. Complexities have nothing to do with it, pretty basic....they want us dead!
The question is, who are "they"? Probably some muslims. Probably some Christians. Probably some atheists. And some outer space aliens with 4 fingers. But many don't. Take heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Reasons why global warming also known as clim... 1 min Come on 61
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Eman 1,126,354
Obama admin. to allow thousands of Haitians int... 2 min Foster 75
Bachmann Gets Security Detail After Isis T... 3 min Le Duped 48
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min woodtick57 270,354
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 5 min barefoot2626 615
'Wastebook': All that fits in pork barrel 6 min Le Duped 8
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 25 min MikeF 121,141
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 1 hr Le Duped 211

US Politics People Search