U.S. tax writers to propose a controv...

U.S. tax writers to propose a controversial tax code revamp

There are 53 comments on the Reuters story from Jun 26, 2013, titled U.S. tax writers to propose a controversial tax code revamp. In it, Reuters reports that:

Senator Max Baucus , the chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, and Senator Orrin Hatch , the co-chair, confer during testimony in Washington May 21, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brad

Manchester, CT

#43 Jul 2, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt is not part of the U.S., pinhead. It has its own people, problems, and conflicts. Obama has nothing to do with what's going on there.
Unless...you're a victim of Obama Derangement Syndrome, in which case EVERY bad thing in the Universe is Obama-related...
If anyone has derangement syndrome,,,,,,,,,,

Egypt has its own problems they're solving with Oblamer supplied abrams tanks,F-16's,1.5 billion in cash and a host of small arms to boot.
You're also the buffoon whos been spreading the myth that Bush can't leave the country.
Time to morph into one of your useless aliases and lay low for a while,eh?

LOLOLOL,,,another one bites the dust.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#44 Jul 2, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
GOP TEA Bagger's revised tax code: "Section 1. Do not question a political organization's request for tax exemption. Just give it to them. Especially if they say they are with the TEA Party."
The only hope America has is to elect Repubs, Dems or Indies........we must get rid of the Obama Orwellian Freaks. You must VET any Dem candidate to make sure they aren't one of Americas "Pelosi' brand enemies within.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#45 Jul 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
off-topic t-bot drivel

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#46 Jul 2, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone has derangement syndrome,,,,,,,,,,
Egypt has its own problems they're solving with Oblamer supplied abrams tanks,F-16's,1.5 billion in cash and a host of small arms to boot.
You're also the buffoon whos been spreading the myth that Bush can't leave the country.
Time to morph into one of your useless aliases and lay low for a while,eh?
LOLOLOL,,,another one bites the dust.
Egypt's military is independent of its government, and no friend of the Islamists. So your suggestion that military aid benefits Morsi or the Islamic Brotherhood is basically stupid.

You're a liar about Bush, too. I've never ONCE said he "couldn't leave the country."

Time to start telling the truth, putz. PAST time, actually, but I don't expect much from you.:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#47 Jul 2, 2013
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
The only hope America has is to elect Repubs, Dems or Indies........we must get rid of the Obama Orwellian Freaks. You must VET any Dem candidate to make sure they aren't one of Americas "Pelosi' brand enemies within.
You must take your "medications," as you're a paranoid LOON.

;)
1 post removed
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#49 Jul 2, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You must take your "medications," as you're a paranoid LOON.
;)
You really can't expect decent people who are grateful for the blessing of being American to still support the Orwellian Freaktoids you support after all they have done to divide and deminish America? That would be Lunacy.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#50 Jul 2, 2013
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
You really can't expect decent people who are grateful for the blessing of being American to still support the Orwellian Freaktoids you support after all they have done to divide and deminish America? That would be Lunacy.
I don't expect fake 'Americans' who hate and divide to agree with me, no. Doesn't make me hate them less, though.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#51 Jul 2, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't expect fake 'Americans' who hate and divide to agree with me, no. Doesn't make me hate them less, though.
I understand. Your hate puts you in good stead with the pelosi people. it has proven to be one of their trademarks. Very sad.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#52 Jul 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ride you tricycle boo boo.
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#53 Jul 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd like scratching and sniffing that seat afterwards, wouldn't ya?

hahahahahahahaha

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#54 Jul 3, 2013
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. Your hate puts you in good stead with the pelosi people. it has proven to be one of their trademarks. Very sad.
You "understand" lying and pumping out worthless 'bagger spam, clown.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#55 Jul 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Go ride you tricycle boo boo.
Ride your mama, freakjob. Get lost.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#56 Jul 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ride your mama, freakjob. Get lost.
He may be a necrophiliac, too. Don't temp him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One dead after car plows into group of proteste... 2 min Galt 240
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,582,076
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Dwight Dickum 26,389
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Science 222,250
News Dems risk culture war fight in Charlottesville ... 3 min Dee Dee Dee 59
News Monument madness a leftist cover to crumble Ame... 10 min RustyS 13
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 11 min Katrina 1,447
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min ImPeach 287,603
More from around the web