President Trump's racially charged wo...

President Trump's racially charged words dovetail with harsh policies

There are 95 comments on the Boston.com story from Sunday Jul 8, titled President Trump's racially charged words dovetail with harsh policies. In it, Boston.com reports that:

Donald Trump said "Islam hates us," he called Mexicans "rapists," and he tweeted a photo of a taco bowl to demonstrate his appreciation for Hispanic culture. As president, he said the crowd at the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville included "some very fine people."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#1 Monday Jul 9
all are tired of the foolishness of self harm. look at europe and every other place foolish enough to let their countries and cultures trashed,standard of living for the average citizens goes in the toilet when invaders flood an area

try and find one area they have improved
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#2 Monday Jul 9
"Boston dot com" is the press organization intentionally altering pictures of our soldiers to defame them. Their treason was so obvious, but the Leftist infiltrated DOJ was too chicken to do anything.
1 post removed
Clint onfarts

Providence, UT

#4 Monday Jul 9
Bill farted on doved
3 posts removed
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#8 Monday Jul 9
Yes, America now has the honour of being seen as a nation of quite ignorant and stupid racists, just like their quite ignorant and stupid racist President.
1 post removed
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#10 Monday Jul 9
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>

Mind your own fcking business, eunuch and munch on Trudeau's foreskin, punk !
Yes, you are making America Weak Again, and cannot take the heat.

Go kiss the fat orange arse you love so dearly, you contemptible bigot.

“Tuebor”

Since: Nov 17

Location hidden

#11 Monday Jul 9
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>

Mind your own fcking business, eunuch and munch on Trudeau's foreskin, punk !
You aren't Faith.
Why are you spoofing Faith's name, troll?
2 posts removed
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#14 Monday Jul 9
America is the country she has always been, a melting pot for all who enter legally. We have jobs now, and a President that loves this country, and all its people, even the dissidents. He works hard every day. He has made lives better for millions of people, and puts up with the worst possible childishness from the left, but he will prevail,, and keep winning. At some point even the most wild eyed malcontent will have to put down their pitchforks and join the rest of us. Personally, I won't trust them!!
1 post removed
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#16 Monday Jul 9
Trump loves A country, but I think it's Russia or North Korea, not America.

Just look at his yuuuuge failure at the North Korea photo-op! He gave up a lot for nothing at all.
4 posts removed
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#21 Monday Jul 9
Annie Oakly wrote:
America is the country she has always been, a melting pot for all who enter legally. We have jobs now, and a President that loves this country, and all its people, even the dissidents. He works hard every day. He has made lives better for millions of people, and puts up with the worst possible childishness from the left, but he will prevail,, and keep winning. At some point even the most wild eyed malcontent will have to put down their pitchforks and join the rest of us. Personally, I won't trust them!!
trump needs to denounce what obey said on assimilation,all who come here need to assimilate or be deported.
1 post removed
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#23 Monday Jul 9
Still obsessing over Clinton to feebly try to hide Trump's failures?
Clintonfartsares tinky

Bellingham, WA

#24 Monday Jul 9
Hillaryfarted allday wrote:
<quoted text>

I dont care about trump hillary needs to stopfarting
Bill farted too dont fartgett
Terdrump

Hyattsville, MD

#25 Monday Jul 9
Trump is a joke wrote:
Still obsessing over Clinton to feebly try to hide Trump's failures?
Still obsessed with trump that you hide your trumpboner behind canandian ISPs?

Bwaaahaaahahaha!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
Oldglory

Pacoima, CA

#27 Monday Jul 9
Islamics to hate us. Has someone been living under a rock? Trump did not call Mexicans living here illegally, rapists, etc. He was speaking of some Mexicans here illegally. Stop the lies and spin for God's sake! Trump was eating a Taco Bowl on Cinco de Mayo. How is that racist?
2 posts removed
ardith

Tampa, FL

#30 Monday Jul 9
Trump hates America it could not be more obvious.9820
1 post removed
I luv Summer

Allentown, PA

#32 Monday Jul 9
ardith wrote:
Trump hates America it could not be more obvious.9820
I don't think Trump hates America at all. In fact, America has been quite good to him. I just think he doesn't care about anyone except for himself and his family. He has only ever known wealth and strives to hang on to it no matter if it's at the cost of everyone else. Status, power and wealth are very important to him. He has had it for so long and probably the thought of ever losing any of those luxuries and privileges is too much for even Trump to fathom. He believes everything he says or states even if it's a lie because he is so egotistical and has a great need to be on top. I knew he was going to choose Kavanaugh although some disagreed with me. Now Trump's "monopoly" is almost complete. Seems he'll get his "out of jail" card. A big win for him. Incredible that he seems to squirm his way out of most anything. I agree though. No one should be above the law; even the POTUS.
1 post removed
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#34 Monday Jul 9
How many in Congress would sell their country out to the Kremlin for cash?
1 post removed
ardith

Tampa, FL

#36 Monday Jul 9
This is what Trumps ignorant words cause...I wish he was burning in hell.

"Tears glistened on the black and purple bruises covering 91-year-old Rodolfo Rodriguez's face as he described being attacked by a group of people while going for a walk on the Fourth of July.

"I can't walk anymore," Rodriguez said in Spanish. "I'm in so much pain."
He'll be turning 92 in September, Rodriguez said, and he's never been hurt like this before, in a life working the fields with cattle and corn.
He had traveled from Michoacan, Mexico, to visit his family in Willowbrook, California, a city in Los Angeles County, his grandson Erik Mendoza said.
He makes the trip about twice a year, and takes a walk through the neighborhood every day after lunch, Mendoza said. "Everyone in the neighborhood knows him already," he said."
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#37 Monday Jul 9
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's see, the Clintons, Democrats,...
And yet the only investigation is of Trump and his lackeys, eh?
1 post removed
surenos not a gang

Fort Worth, TX

#39 Tuesday Jul 10
what fkn puto belives let alone try to wrir
7 posts removed
HillyBillyClintf art

Providence, UT

#47 Wednesday Jul 11
Farts from hilldebeast scared the doves away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Homer 1,801,032
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... 4 min Chilli J 20
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 min Into The Night 40,703
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Tex 94,487
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... 5 min Annie Oakly 119
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min June VanDerMark 351,744
News Sanders, Ocasio-Cortez to rally Democrats in de... 14 min JAN2018 3
News Trump's land of delusion 17 min whiney beech 2,488
News Trump picks Kavanaugh for court, setting up fig... 17 hr Annie Oakly 324