Newt ties IRS scandal to Obamacare

Newt ties IRS scandal to Obamacare

There are 174 comments on the Politico story from May 13, 2013, titled Newt ties IRS scandal to Obamacare. In it, Politico reports that:

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich on Monday said the IRS's targeting of conservative groups could be a huge problem for President Barack Obama because the agency is central to his health care reform law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#92 May 14, 2013
This point was brought up all during Obama Care legislation and legal fights and only now getting the attention it deserves.

How the heck did the people think they would check up on YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE status. "Oh it's only a form to fillout". No it's paper work to illicit private information from you to raise money for the administrative types that also could be accessed by others including non associated government agencies, law enforcement and/or eventually a civil lawyers.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#93 May 14, 2013
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
This point was brought up all during Obama Care legislation and legal fights and only now getting the attention it deserves.
How the heck did the people think they would check up on YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE status. "Oh it's only a form to fillout". No it's paper work to illicit private information from you to raise money for the administrative types that also could be accessed by others including non associated government agencies, law enforcement and/or eventually a civil lawyers.
the states are going to hire "Navigators" to fill out the estimated 15 page ObamaCare application that will be required of a household without health insurance. Who is going to police the Navigators? The ones who can't manage the TSA employees? get ready for Identity Theft by Navigators (ITN).
Jane Says

New York, NY

#94 May 14, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has an alibi, inspector. He was at a Washington Nationals game, with thousands of witnesses. He's being framed by the Knuckledragger Party.
i'd have been more shocked if Obama WASN'T at a golf game, on an expensive vacation, traipsing cross country on Air Force One date nights with Moochelle, hanging out with Hollywierd pals or campaigning.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#95 May 14, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Dick F''king Cheney?! And so sayeth the sociopathic a'hole!
Prove it wrong pookie. You can't, your boy is culpable and a liar. You sure have a stong stomach to keep protecting him and making excuses.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#96 May 14, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>the states are going to hire "Navigators" to fill out the estimated 15 page ObamaCare application that will be required of a household without health insurance. Who is going to police the Navigators? The ones who can't manage the TSA employees? get ready for Identity Theft by Navigators (ITN).
Application for Medicaid? As irrehensible as it is the fine might be the way to go. ObamaCare is NOT about care. It is about INSURANCE.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#97 May 14, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has an alibi, inspector. He was at a Washington Nationals game, with thousands of witnesses. He's being framed by the Knuckledragger Party.
So goofing off in the middle of a crisis. What a commander in chimp? Four dead and a foul ball for a president.

“Here we go!”

Since: Feb 07

Tampa, FL

#98 May 14, 2013
I can't believe that Mykro, Responsibility, Conservative Crapola, et al, are really this stupid. In fact I know better having had meaningful conversations with all of you over the years I've been a member here.

The point is not that it was organizations with 'tea party' or 'patriot in the name. They also targeted a large number of Jewish applicants and journalists.

The point is, why are they doing such things at all?

for example, what if the above mentioned wanted to start a tax exempt PAC. One of you was Christian, another Jewish, another Muslim and yet another Gay. you fill out an application, cross the 'i's and dot the 't's. you expect an approval or denial, right? you don't expect a 52 page questionaire asking who your donors are or asking what you write on facebook. These are the questions being asked of certain groups.
1 post removed
fuqu

Mena, AR

#100 May 14, 2013
obama says.........i did not have sex with susan rice,or monica lewinski...........like nixon///i am not a crook/////i only have one social security number but i forget what it is or where i got it...i can guarantee you i was born SOMEWHERE ON EARTH...
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#101 May 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no proof, phoney-french.

hahahahahahahaha

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#102 May 14, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no proof, phoney-french.
hahahahahahahaha
Sorry pookie I can't fix stupid, even on a babblers like you.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#103 May 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupid is unfixable, lebabblingbaguette.

IRS targeted NAACP in 2004

hahahahahahahahahaha

“Here we go!”

Since: Feb 07

Tampa, FL

#104 May 14, 2013
You are correct sir! I was confusing the various types of tax exempt statuses, however, my assumption would be that in the filing of a 527, the donor list would go forward with the application, fulfilling the legal obligation of making the donors public record.

The other extraneous things, such as your views on life, government (which should be obvious in the name of your organization) and what cereal you eat are not the business of the IRS.
Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to the basics...
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T4NGOMJS4SKMMJB...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#105 May 14, 2013
House arrest those convicted and attach property for penalties.
1 post removed

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#107 May 14, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i'd have been more shocked if Obama WASN'T at a golf game, on an expensive vacation, traipsing cross country on Air Force One date nights with Moochelle, hanging out with Hollywierd pals or campaigning.
All work and no play..........

Of course there was good old Ronald Reagan, who worked part time hours but did full time damage.

Then there was Georgie W. Bush, who took much more than three times the vacation days off than Obama. But in Bush's case, it was too little. He could have served his country best by taking all eight years off.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#108 May 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it wrong pookie. You can't, your boy is culpable and a liar. You sure have a stong stomach to keep protecting him and making excuses.
You quote that bastion of bullshit Dick Cheney, and ask ME for proof? Prove your allegation, Le Nitwit!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#109 May 14, 2013
fuqu wrote:
obama says.........i did not have sex with susan rice,or monica lewinski..........like nixon///i am not a crook/////i only have one social security number but i forget what it is or where i got it...i can guarantee you i was born SOMEWHERE ON EARTH...
In your case, I doubt it.
Lawrence Wolf

El Paso, TX

#110 May 14, 2013
Obama will lie his way out.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#111 May 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry pookie I can't fix stupid, even on a babblers like you.
Bend over and I'll show you my pookie.
Lawrence Wolf

El Paso, TX

#112 May 14, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And you are the boil that keeps on oozing!
Hopefully I'll ooz all over you!

Since: May 13

Marengo, OH

#113 May 14, 2013
Eron wrote:
I can't believe that Mykro, Responsibility, Conservative Crapola, et al, are really this stupid. In fact I know better having had meaningful conversations with all of you over the years I've been a member here.

The point is not that it was organizations with 'tea party' or 'patriot in the name. They also targeted a large number of Jewish applicants and journalists.

The point is, why are they doing such things at all?

for example, what if the above mentioned wanted to start a tax exempt PAC. One of you was Christian, another Jewish, another Muslim and yet another Gay. you fill out an application, cross the 'i's and dot the 't's. you expect an approval or denial, right? you don't expect a 52 page questionaire asking who your donors are or asking what you write on facebook. These are the questions being asked of certain groups.
Welcome to Liberatopia, where you are cussed and targeted for not being tolerant!!!

Where only white workers are required to pay taxes to the lazy majority black.

Where if you are sexually harassed by a gay or lesbian then YOU are the problem.

Where good is bad and bad is evil!

Where girls can not drink or drive until they are 21, but can get contraceptives by age 15.

Where to believe in God is radiculized unless that god's name is ALLAH, then you have the right to religious hatred.

Where American soldiers are decorated for no shooting their enemies only if that enemy is a Muslim.

Where flying drone over Iraq is a human violation but flying them on America soil is great.

Where Californian farmers must die of thirst to save floating parasites in water ponds.

Where it is illegal to display the American flag in school but it is fine to give out condoms without parents consent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,536,229
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Jim-ca 2,770
News Fact check: Newt Gingrich spreads Seth Rich con... 4 min Mittens dog crate 41
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Impeach Trump Now 270,597
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 min Frankie Rizzo 25,650
Trump Bragged about Treason! 11 min Liberals are insane 2
News Flynn invokes 5th Amendment, refuses to comply ... 11 min King George 53
News The Latest: Democrats launch ads on Montana bod... 35 min Ronald 101
News James Comey fired as FBI director 1 hr FormerParatrooper 2,878
More from around the web