More than 20 million people watched K...

More than 20 million people watched Kavanaugh hearing

There are 38 comments on the Albany Times Union story from Sep 28, 2018, titled More than 20 million people watched Kavanaugh hearing. In it, Albany Times Union reports that:

Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh testifies during the Senate Judiciary Committee, Thursday, Sept. 27, 2018 on Capitol Hill in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Albany Times Union.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Sep 28, 2018
You idiots are worrying about some babbling, DemaPuppet, who MIGHT HAVE gotten her fragile feelings hurt, when she INTENTIONALLY went into an unsupervised drinking party, with teenage boys (duh!)... with this going on:

www.youtube.com/watch...

www.google.com/search...

Back doors built into Chinese electronics:

www.google.com/search...

We should have completely destroyed those slimy devils, when we could have done it very easily!

(we still can, by the way)

One day, the world might have to pay, very dearly, for our mistake.

The Chinese are greedy, super aggressive, uncaring monsters. They are not quiet little ching-chongs, shuffling their feet and walking around in robes, quoting wisdom... like most stupid Americans believe. They freakiní eat puppies, for Godís sake! Think about that; they torture and eat puppies!

The Chinese! THAT is something to worry about! THEY TORTURE AND EAT PUPPIES! What is more heartbreaking? Some babbling, DemaPuppet... or MILLIONS (1,000,000s) of puppies being tortured to death?
1 post removed
C Kersey

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 1, 2018
"Following the explosive Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday, supporters of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh released a new ad calling for the prompt and overdue confirmation of the judge. The powerful ad features clips of an impassioned Kavanaugh delivering his opening statement to the committee, vehemently defending himself from newly launched uncorroborated and refuted allegations of sexual misconduct that supposedly took place over three decades ago." ---Amanda Prestigiacomo, 28 September 2018
amoeba

San Francisco, CA

#4 Oct 1, 2018
C Kersey wrote:
"Following the explosive Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday, supporters of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh released a new ad calling for the prompt and overdue confirmation of the judge. The powerful ad features clips of an impassioned Kavanaugh delivering his opening statement to the committee, vehemently defending himself from newly launched uncorroborated and refuted allegations of sexual misconduct that supposedly took place over three decades ago." ---Amanda Prestigiacomo, 28 September 2018
what the dems are trying to do now is some form of a long time fishing. their effort is extending more time that perhaps they can catch something bad from the investigation, for even something small to make it large. like someone would say, it's sad.
1 post removed
Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Oct 5, 2018
So, they just voted, in order to be able to vote? Ridiculous! This whole thing is getting fishier and fishier. Well, at least they're pretending to work.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#7 Oct 5, 2018
The most significant issue exposed in the seventh FBI Kavanaugh investigation is the Democrat witness tampering that occurred during their extended refusal to bring the issue before the Committee and during their last minute attempts to delay the hearings forever. This information is yet to be shared with the American public by the Left leaning mainstream media. People take note of these types of disruptive collusion and ultimately, the exposure of witness tampering.
Just Saying

United States

#8 Oct 5, 2018
Goodman wrote:
You idiots are worrying about some babbling, DemaPuppet, who MIGHT HAVE gotten her fragile feelings hurt, when she INTENTIONALLY went into an unsupervised drinking party, with teenage boys (duh!)... with this going on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j0s_G92PRQcXX

www.youtube.com/watch...

www.google.com/search...

Back doors built into Chinese electronics:

www.google.com/search...

We should have completely destroyed those slimy devils, when we could have done it very easily!

(we still can, by the way)

One day, the world might have to pay, very dearly, for our mistake.

The Chinese are greedy, super aggressive, uncaring monsters. They are not quiet little ching-chongs, shuffling their feet and walking around in robes, quoting wisdom... like most stupid Americans believe. They freakiní eat puppies, for Godís sake! Think about that; they torture and eat puppies!

The Chinese! THAT is something to worry about! THEY TORTURE AND EAT PUPPIES! What is more heartbreaking? Some babbling, DemaPuppet... or MILLIONS (1,000,000s) of puppies being tortured to death?
OK, I hear you. I hate this and would love to know what I could do to put an end to it.

First, this is not all of China. This is specific to a particular region. So donít paint the entire country with one brush.

I have lived in a major city in China and know that 99% Chinese people love their pets and they hate this as much as you and I do.

But the Chinese people donít have the same freedoms to move about the country as we do and they do not have the freedoms to intervene in atrocities the way you or I would in this country.

Second, donít think for a minute that Republicans are going to care about this. If Trump gets his way with this America First policy, he will make sure that we cannot intervene in any human rights or animal rights abuses.

Trump on one hand said that the poaching of Elephants was a ďhorror showĒ and then proceeded to do absolutely nothing about it because his sons like to trophy hunt.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/...

And another unfortunate thing that is well known, Trump doesnít like pets at all. So donít expect Trump to bring this up to the Chinese President next time they talk.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#9 Oct 5, 2018
Now, it is exposed that Ford went to a Democrat operative's house in Delaware prior to sending the letter to Feinstein. This woman had direct involvement in the Hillary email investigation leading to saying that Hillary was not willingly "intent" in destroying her drives, etc. This woman had direct involvement in the Trump/Russia collusion investigation. We are to believe that Ford, who is supposed to be just an innocent psychology professor wasn't involved in a conspiracy to fake the letter and start this promised attempt to deny Kavanaugh's appointment. We are to believe that Ford's fear of flying kept her from enjoying visiting her Delaware co-conspirator. Further, there is credible evidence that Ford didn't even write the letter, as the letter refers to Ford's best friend forever (Leland) as a "he."

Start putting the evidence together and we see a vast Democrat conspiracy and intentional lies and collusion from Ford. Now, we see the vast danger to the country should Democrats be allowed any majority in any house of Congress.
2 posts removed
Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Oct 8, 2018
Just Saying wrote:
www.washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2018/...

And another unfortunate thing that is well known, Trump doesnít like pets at all. So donít expect Trump to bring this up to the Chinese President next time they talk.
Trump doesnít seem to care at all about animals. He appears to see them as products, if even that. I will never vote for him again. Thatís all any of us can really do, in regards to that...
NICK

Atlanta, GA

#13 Oct 8, 2018
Goodman wrote:
<quoted text>

Trump doesnít seem to care at all about animals. He appears to see them as products, if even that. I will never vote for him again. Thatís all any of us can really do, in regards to that...
Which animals vegas?
Georgeon

Garden Grove, CA

#14 Oct 10, 2018
amoeba wrote:
<quoted text>

what the dems are trying to do now is some form of a long time fishing. their effort is extending more time that perhaps they can catch something bad from the investigation, for even something small to make it large. like someone would say, it's sad.
Who! Woohoo! I heard Kavanagh actually threw a piece of ice once! Could that be true!?
NICK

Atlanta, GA

#15 Oct 10, 2018
Georgeon wrote:
<quoted text>

Who! Woohoo! I heard Kavanagh actually threw a piece of ice once! Could that be true!?
It's the perfect weapon, untraceable as it leaves no fingerprints and evaporates leaving nothing behind...
Georgeon

San Diego, CA

#16 Oct 12, 2018
NICK wrote:
It's the perfect weapon, untraceable as it leaves no fingerprints and evaporates leaving nothing behind...
Great! Now some crazed Democrat is going to bludgeon somebody with a chunk of ice and try to accuse Kavanaugh of doing it!
NICK

Atlanta, GA

#17 Oct 12, 2018
Georgeon wrote:
<quoted text>

Great! Now some crazed Democrat is going to bludgeon somebody with a chunk of ice and try to accuse Kavanaugh of doing it!
Well, the good news is they aren't smart enough to think of it...
Georgeon

San Diego, CA

#18 Oct 14, 2018
NICK wrote:
Well, the good news is they aren't smart enough to think of it...
I'm ashamed to say, their riots are so funny, I actually find myself laughing about it. I know that's terrible but, I can't help myself. Those idiots just go flailing around breaking stuff and screaming, wearing these stupid outfits and masks, I've never seen anything so ridiculous and so violent at the same time.
1 post removed
NICK

Atlanta, GA

#20 Oct 14, 2018
Georgeon wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm ashamed to say, their riots are so funny, I actually find myself laughing about it. I know that's terrible but, I can't help myself. Those idiots just go flailing around breaking stuff and screaming, wearing these stupid outfits and masks, I've never seen anything so ridiculous and so violent at the same time.
The masks are so mommy and daddy won't identify them as well as police...
1 post removed
Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#22 Oct 16, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Now, it is exposed that Ford went to a Democrat operative's house in Delaware prior to sending the letter to Feinstein. This woman had direct involvement in the Hillary email investigation leading to saying that Hillary was not willingly "intent" in destroying her drives, etc. This woman had direct involvement in the Trump/Russia collusion investigation. We are to believe that Ford, who is supposed to be just an innocent psychology professor wasn't involved in a conspiracy to fake the letter and start this promised attempt to deny Kavanaugh's appointment. We are to believe that Ford's fear of flying kept her from enjoying visiting her Delaware co-conspirator. Further, there is credible evidence that Ford didn't even write the letter, as the letter refers to Ford's best friend forever (Leland) as a "he."

Start putting the evidence together and we see a vast Democrat conspiracy and intentional lies and collusion from Ford. Now, we see the vast danger to the country should Democrats be allowed any majority in any house of Congress.
HHMMMMMMM......

Democrat operative's house in Delaware:

www.google.com/search...

?
Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#23 Oct 18, 2018
Just Saying wrote:
OK, I hear you. I hate this and would love to know what I could do to put an end to it.

First, this is not all of China. This is specific to a particular region. So donít paint the entire country with one brush.

I have lived in a major city in China and know that 99% Chinese people love their pets and they hate this as much as you and I do.

But the Chinese people donít have the same freedoms to move about the country as we do and they do not have the freedoms to intervene in atrocities the way you or I would in this country.

Second, donít think for a minute that Republicans are going to care about this. If Trump gets his way with this America First policy, he will make sure that we cannot intervene in any human rights or animal rights abuses.

Trump on one hand said that the poaching of Elephants was a ďhorror showĒ and then proceeded to do absolutely nothing about it because his sons like to trophy hunt.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2018/...

Thank you for that.

As I hope well written people, of similar minds, such as yourself, will do; I will continue to put as much pressure and bad press into the ethers, as I can possibly muster up.

Many Americans and Europeans still believe Asians are these wonderful, little, peaceful folk, who wander around a blissful, exotic countryside, spouting wisdom and curing ailments, with miraculous herbal potions.

THEY ARE NOT.

Asians are a monstrous threat to our planet and among the cruelest of cultures ever to exist.

Currently, China, by itself, is producing more planet choking pollution, than America and all of Europe combined:

I believe, there are only two ways to stop them. Excommunicate them, observed by all the countries of our dying world... or just get rid of them and be done with their whole threat to us all.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#24 Oct 18, 2018
Goodman wrote:
HHMMMMMMM......
Democrat operative's house in Delaware:
www.google.com/search...
?
Try adding "Monica Mclean" and "Leland Keyser" to the search.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#25 Oct 18, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

Try adding "Monica Mclean" and "Leland Keyser" to the search.
I pity your neighbors and fear greatly for their children.
1 post removed
Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#27 Friday Oct 19
NICK wrote:
Which animals vegas?
www.google.com/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 21 min Right Order 2,300
News Trudeau says he won't negotiate in public on fu... 32 min anonymous 18
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Bongo 115,827
News Trump uses derisive nickname for Rep. Adam Schi... 1 hr anonymous 2
News Neighbors wage shadow campaigns in New Hampshir... 1 hr anonymous 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr hojo 41,912
News Donald Trump takes helicopter tour of scorched ... 2 hr Quirky 38
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr White Ghost 1,859,875