McCain: If election were tomorrow, Cl...

McCain: If election were tomorrow, Clinton win

There are 70 comments on the 4029TV.com story from Feb 21, 2014, titled McCain: If election were tomorrow, Clinton win. In it, 4029TV.com reports that:

Sen. John McCain predicted if voters headed to the polls for the 2016 elections tomorrow, Hillary Clinton would be most likely be elected president -- though the former secretary of state wouldn't be his pick.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 4029TV.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Feb 21, 2014
ahahaha...
and you can count the number of times that old fool has been right on one hand...and have 5 fingers left over.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#2 Feb 21, 2014
One of those fingers was soviet sarah. That one was amputated. LMAO.
swedenforever

Carmel, IN

#3 Feb 21, 2014
Its a no brainer McLame-she'll have the female,hispanic, and jewish vote..

Her endorsement to Cuomo,Byah,Castro will be worth millions in campaign contrbutions..Hillary could beat any flea bagger radical with a landslide
Justin

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2014
Presidential elections arn't really so much about the candidate as it is about which direction the pendulum of public sentiment happens to be swinging.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#5 Feb 21, 2014
Even the GOPasaurs know Hillary is unbeatable; though they seldom admit it publicly.
Justin

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2014
She's a woman, I can at least say that much for her.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Feb 21, 2014
Americans with any memory would not vote Hillary. The majority of Americans resent the recent misuse of the IRS and IRS files to actually punish people of differing views. Americans with any memory will remember the many boxes of IRS files Hillary stored in the White House basement and the IRS abuses of that time frame.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#8 Feb 21, 2014
Of course she would? It is not because she is any better. It IS because the system is rigged.

Just like the markets are rigged (as admitted by CNBC the other day). The elections are rigged.

News flash people. You think you have a choice. But, YOU DON'T. You have no choice. Paper or Plastic? McDonalds or BK? Coke or Pepsi? Republican or Democrat?

Its a false choice.

So yes McLame, I will agree with you. She would win. Not based on merits or truth, but, because the entire system is corrupt and rigged.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#9 Feb 21, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Even the GOPasaurs know Hillary is unbeatable; though they seldom admit it publicly.
Because the system is rigged. She was chosen already.

Just like Romney was chosen to be the R's person after dipshit Obama was originally elected. If you remember after that election between McLame and Dipshit all you saw on TV were ads after ads. Policemen, Firemen, Teachers, etc.. Explaining how great their lives were, and then looking at the camera and stating "I'm a mormon".

Meaning they were prepping the population to accept a mormon as a Presidential candidate.

The powers that really own the country, the big multinational corporations that buy off elections through "campaign contributions" the TRUE OWNERS have already made the choice.

Your choice? Means nothing. My choice, means shit. The people's choice? They wipe their ass with it.

This is why nothing has changed. Baby Boy Bush to Dipshit Obama. Different face, different letter, same direction.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#10 Feb 21, 2014
The Bitch of Benghazi will never see the Oval Office.

America has had it's fill of the Progressive Experiment.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#11 Feb 21, 2014
Space Cowboy wrote:
The Bitch of Benghazi will never see the Oval Office.
America has had it's fill of the Progressive Experiment.
We could only hope that this comes true.

However, we all know how dumb the people can be and how easily they are manipulated by media.

They will put party over actual quality and personal values they hold.

Virtue? The people know not of this thing. They are a mob that is easily divided.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#12 Feb 21, 2014
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the system is rigged. She was chosen already.
Just like Romney was chosen to be the R's person after dipshit Obama was originally elected. If you remember after that election between McLame and Dipshit all you saw on TV were ads after ads. Policemen, Firemen, Teachers, etc.. Explaining how great their lives were, and then looking at the camera and stating "I'm a mormon".
Meaning they were prepping the population to accept a mormon as a Presidential candidate.
The powers that really own the country, the big multinational corporations that buy off elections through "campaign contributions" the TRUE OWNERS have already made the choice.
Your choice? Means nothing. My choice, means shit. The people's choice? They wipe their ass with it.
This is why nothing has changed. Baby Boy Bush to Dipshit Obama. Different face, different letter, same direction.
So what are you going to do besides bitch about it?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#13 Feb 21, 2014
Space Cowboy wrote:
The Bitch of Benghazi will never see the Oval Office.
America has had it's fill of the Progressive Experiment.
C'mon magic 8 ball.

Don't fail them again!!!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#14 Feb 21, 2014
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
We could only hope that this comes true.
However, we all know how dumb the people can be and how easily they are manipulated by media.
They will put party over actual quality and personal values they hold.
Virtue? The people know not of this thing. They are a mob that is easily divided.
That's how our politics have worked for the past 200+ years.

You're just now figuring that out?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#15 Feb 21, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
. Americans with any memory will remember the many boxes of IRS files Hillary stored in the White House basement and the IRS abuses of that time frame.
The matter was investigated by the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the Whitewater Independent Counsel. In 1998, Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr exonerated President Bill Clinton and First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton of any involvement in the matter.In 1998, Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr exonerated President Bill Clinton and First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton of any involvement in the matter. In 2000 Independent Counsel Robert Ray issued his final report on Filegate, stating that there was no credible evidence of any criminal activity by any individual in the matter and no credible evidence that senior White House figures or the First Lady had requested the files or had acted improperly or testified improperly regarding Livingstone's hiring. A separate lawsuit on the matter brought by Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group, has lingered on for years and was dismissed by a federal judge in 2010.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_FBI_...
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Feb 21, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The matter was investigated by the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the Whitewater Independent Counsel. In 1998, Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr exonerated President Bill Clinton and First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton of any involvement in the matter.In 1998, Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr exonerated President Bill Clinton and First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton of any involvement in the matter. In 2000 Independent Counsel Robert Ray issued his final report on Filegate, stating that there was no credible evidence of any criminal activity by any individual in the matter and no credible evidence that senior White House figures or the First Lady had requested the files or had acted improperly or testified improperly regarding Livingstone's hiring. A separate lawsuit on the matter brought by Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group, has lingered on for years and was dismissed by a federal judge in 2010.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_FBI_...
Sort of like Christie not knowing about the lane closures.

Boxes of files in THEIR White House basement during the Clinton tenure and no one knew anything. That must be like their approval of the burning of children at Waco, or their stated "for psychological effect" bombing of women and children in Serbia, after they lied about the never existing mass graves they claimed existed to justify their slaughters and the imposition of EU policy in violent ways similar to Democrat policy now of killing Ukrainian police to impose the EU.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#17 Feb 21, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon magic 8 ball.
Don't fail them again!!!
Just buy the Progressive lie one more time.

Not this time.

If you like your Senate majority, you can keep your Senate majority. Period.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#18 Feb 21, 2014
That settles the debate. The GOP is finally irrevalent and washed up.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#19 Feb 21, 2014
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just buy the Progressive lie one more time.
Not this time.
If you like your Senate majority, you can keep your Senate majority. Period.
Only through rigged voting districts and States where the legislators work th disenfranchise voters.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#20 Feb 21, 2014
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just buy the Progressive lie one more time.
Not this time.
If you like your Senate majority, you can keep your Senate majority. Period.
C'mon magic 8 ball.

Don't fail them again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min southerngirl 1,602,266
News Everything is on the line for McConnell in Tues... 2 min Le Jimbo 7
News Trump, in new dig, mocks North Korea leader as ... 3 min Tea Bag Residue C... 97
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 7 min bottlecap 60
News Betsy DeVos draws praise, outrage for rescindin... 8 min Le Jimbo 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min dotard tracker 31,250
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 14 min Retribution 397
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Abe 289,236
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 hr cpeter1313 10,121
More from around the web