Who Should Own '.Patagonia?'

Apr 23, 2013 Full story: The Atlantic 479

Argentina's "territory" is under threat -- both physically and virtually -- according to its president, Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner.

Full Story
First Prev
of 24
Next Last
Waldman

Vienna, Austria

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Preuszen, natuerlich.
1 post removed
Roblogger

Taupo, New Zealand

#3 Apr 26, 2013
Patagonia is a unique environment and in case you have forgotten the home of unique people; probably the oldest on the entire American continent. The lack of respect for anything except profit in the internet domain is simply another symptom of zionist colonial imperialism. Virtual sumerians who don't belong on the real Planet Earth.
Doc

Leeds, UK

#4 May 7, 2013
Sounds like the Germans will take over from the Welsh.
Maria

Skien, Norway

#5 May 15, 2013
What kind of question is that?? The Patagonia clearly belongs to Chile and Argentina. But god damn greedy gringos have been buying land there and even taking posession of public areas, also cutting access to rivers that belong to everyone. They even steal our water to sell it abroad. Patagonia has glaciars so that makes it one of the most important reservoirs of water in the planet earth. Many imperialists gringos have set their interests there.
I would love throw them out of my land, in particular that rich and bald Brit named Lewis who had the nerve to build his own little private "airport".
Unitedstateans,Canadians and Brits are the cancer of the world. Once people in the whole wide world open their eyes, gringos will be sorry.
Maria

Skien, Norway

#6 May 15, 2013
Doc wrote:
Sounds like the Germans will take over from the Welsh.
And also a nicely equipped Nigerian will take over the place of your father. Imbecile Britishit.
Maria

Skien, Norway

#7 May 15, 2013
Roblogger wrote:
Patagonia is a unique environment and in case you have forgotten the home of unique people; probably the oldest on the entire American continent. The lack of respect for anything except profit in the internet domain is simply another symptom of zionist colonial imperialism. Virtual sumerians who don't belong on the real Planet Earth.
Look at the "wise" servant of the queen Lizzy and member of the british colony, I mean, "Commonwealth", a Kiwi talking about my land! A Brit always judging things from a RACIAL point of view. hats' something Yanks and Canadians inheritated from you Brits. You just can't help to comment on everything without talking about race.
Well let me inform you of something:

ARGENTINA AND CHILE ARE INDEPENDANT COUNTRIES WITH THEIR OWN CONSTITUTION, AND EVERYBODY WHO WAS BORN IN THOSE COUNTRIES IS ENTITLED TO RESPECT IT AND OBBEY IT, NO MATTER THEIR ETHNIC ORIGIN. You get it?
The land belongs to Chileans and Argentinians wether they are Mapuche or not. That separatist movement, that only intends to use the Mapuche Indians to create conflict to benefit foreign scavengers, is promoted by Brits from their embassies and Greenpeace. Recently they found out that one of the Greenpeace bastards who is in that Mapuche separatist movement, also worked for the British embassy. I have seen videos in youtube made by Brits where they even made up stories about Mapuche people, saying that Mapuche people have a "king".LOL
Take your racial bullsht somewhere else, Kiwi.
Deanstreet

Stanley, Falkland Islands (Malvinas)

#8 May 15, 2013
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the "wise" servant of the queen Lizzy and member of the british colony, I mean, "Commonwealth", a Kiwi talking about my land! A Brit always judging things from a RACIAL point of view. hats' something Yanks and Canadians inheritated from you Brits. You just can't help to comment on everything without talking about race.
Well let me inform you of something:
ARGENTINA AND CHILE ARE INDEPENDANT COUNTRIES WITH THEIR OWN CONSTITUTION, AND EVERYBODY WHO WAS BORN IN THOSE COUNTRIES IS ENTITLED TO RESPECT IT AND OBBEY IT, NO MATTER THEIR ETHNIC ORIGIN. You get it?
The land belongs to Chileans and Argentinians wether they are Mapuche or not. That separatist movement, that only intends to use the Mapuche Indians to create conflict to benefit foreign scavengers, is promoted by Brits from their embassies and Greenpeace. Recently they found out that one of the Greenpeace bastards who is in that Mapuche separatist movement, also worked for the British embassy. I have seen videos in youtube made by Brits where they even made up stories about Mapuche people, saying that Mapuche people have a "king".LOL
Take your racial bullsht somewhere else, Kiwi.
it appears to me maria, that you might possibly have a chip on your shoulder..

Kindest regards from the Falkland islands
poison

London, UK

#9 May 15, 2013
Deanstreet wrote:
<quoted text>
it appears to me maria, that you might possibly have a chip on your shoulder..
Kindest regards from the Falkland islands
Especialy for a norwegian
ME KAGO en dean

Richmond Hill, Canada

#10 May 15, 2013
Deanstreet wrote:
<quoted text>
it appears to me maria, that you might possibly have a chip on your shoulder..
MALVINAS ARGENTINAS
PELOTUDO!
Zeke

San Francisco, CA

#11 May 15, 2013
OK, here I would agree that this topic is stupid.
BritBob

Windsor, UK

#12 May 17, 2013
Well according to Argentina, which wants the World to go back to 1833, Patagonia clearly belongs to Chile.
King of Fun

Cantonment, FL

#13 May 18, 2013
ME.

I should own it & administer it wisely for its people, and for the generations of their descendants for centuries afterwards...
ME KAGO en king of fun

Richmond Hill, Canada

#14 May 18, 2013
King of Fun wrote:
ME.
I should own it & administer it wisely for its people, and for the generations of their descendants for centuries afterwards...
PELOTUDO!
BritBob

Windsor, UK

#15 May 19, 2013
I say again,

according to Argentina, which wants the World to return to its 1833 borders, Chile should own all of Patagonia. It's theirs.
abc

Hamilton, Canada

#16 May 19, 2013
What about Narnia?
1 post removed
ME KAGO en bob

Richmond Hill, Canada

#18 May 19, 2013
BritBob wrote:
I say again,
according to Argentina, which wants the World to return to its 1833 borders, Chile should own all of Patagonia. It's theirs.
TO bad boby,WE DO NOT HAVE borders problem with Chile..Is there 10 UNGA res,25 C-24.15 OAS,9 Mercosur,telling the uk to sit and solve the dispute? NOOO PELOTUDO! Just kill the bottle ad go to bed,boby...You are no match for me..
el Circus is Leaving Town

Cantonment, FL

#19 May 19, 2013
Is this gibberish supposed to MEAN something?
ME KAGO en bob wrote:
<quoted text>TO bad boby,WE DO NOT HAVE borders problem with Chile..Is there 10 UNGA res,25 C-24.15 OAS,9 Mercosur,telling the uk to sit and solve the dispute? NOOO PELOTUDO! Just kill the bottle ad go to bed,boby...You are no match for me..
Make coherent sentences, or post weird letters to the editor. You're wasting my bandwidth with this crap.
1 post removed
ME KAGO en cicus

Richmond Hill, Canada

#21 May 20, 2013
el Circus is Leaving Town wrote:
Is this gibberish supposed to MEAN something?<quoted text>
Make coherent sentences, or post weird letters to the editor. You're wasting my bandwidth with this crap.
Just get a crash course in English,IGNORANT!
Hocus Pocus Mumbo Jumbo

Cantonment, FL

#22 May 20, 2013
have you even READ your own posts?
ME KAGO en cicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Just get a crash course in English,IGNORANT!
not ignorant, it's just that you're mainly INCOHERENT...
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#23 May 20, 2013
stoopid question.
Why not just let Patagonians own Patagonia ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,154,184
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Blitzking 132,777
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Visiting Visitor 293,187
Paul slams Rubio as 'isolationist' on Cuba 8 min Cat74 30
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 13 min serfs up 725
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 14 min Cat74 5,427
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 18 min badonkadonk 1,953
After CIA torture report: rebuilding a culture ... 2 hr dollarsbill 136
Obama: Keystone benefits for U.S. consumers, wo... 3 hr Bury that thing D... 47
More from around the web