Convention Chair Says Gay Marriage Sh...

Convention Chair Says Gay Marriage Should Be Part of Dems' 2012 Platform

There are 17 comments on the KSFO AM 560 story from Mar 8, 2012, titled Convention Chair Says Gay Marriage Should Be Part of Dems' 2012 Platform. In it, KSFO AM 560 reports that:

Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa said Wednesday that his party should take a national stand in favor of gay marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSFO AM 560.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#2 Mar 8, 2012
Agreed. And any person who runs on the Democratic ticket expecting funding from the DNC should be required to publicly pledge support for marriage equality.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Mar 8, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Agreed. And any person who runs on the Democratic ticket expecting funding from the DNC should be required to publicly pledge support for marriage equality.
I read the other day that The Obamaniac Campaign is projected to raise 800 million dollars and refuses to give a single cent to teh DNC or any congressional candidates.

I read that The Obamaniac administration wants to keep the House at least in Republican hands, so they can blame them for things not getting done, rather than have Democrats have a majority of both houses of congress, wher ethey would bear all of the blame wehn things don't get done. A Significant number of congressional Democrats are against The Obamaniac administration schemes, but their opposition isn't highlighted, and thus the Republicans take all the blame.
Gay Guy

San Diego, CA

#4 Mar 8, 2012
Thank you Mayor Tony!!!

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#5 Mar 8, 2012
Substitute the "n" for an "r", and you'd have the word "rational"...

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#6 Mar 8, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the other day that The Obamaniac Campaign is projected to raise 800 million dollars and refuses to give a single cent to teh DNC or any congressional candidates.
I read that The Obamaniac administration wants to keep the House at least in Republican hands, so they can blame them for things not getting done, rather than have Democrats have a majority of both houses of congress, wher ethey would bear all of the blame wehn things don't get done. A Significant number of congressional Democrats are against The Obamaniac administration schemes, but their opposition isn't highlighted, and thus the Republicans take all the blame.
Ooooh, yet another of your Obama consipracy theories!!!

This one is about as probable as when you claimed Obama ordered Reid not to allow a vote in the Senate on repealing DADT, and that Obama would never sign the bill repealing DADT.

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#7 Mar 8, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh, yet another of your Obama consipracy theories!!!
This one is about as probable as when you claimed Obama ordered Reid not to allow a vote in the Senate on repealing DADT, and that Obama would never sign the bill repealing DADT.
Shhhh - you're only encouraging him!! Haven't we heard enough from this paranoid, xenophobic, racist, libertarian, Lutheran, rock-loving-disco-hating, fashion-denying, short, celebate Obamaphobe?
Always Thinking

Clinton, MO

#8 Mar 8, 2012
For all you freedom loving Democrats, Ron Paul should be part of your platform.

http://www.ronpul2012.com

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Mar 8, 2012
I disagree with this idea.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#10 Mar 8, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh, yet another of your Obama consipracy theories!!!
This one is about as probable as when you claimed Obama ordered Reid not to allow a vote in the Senate on repealing DADT, and that Obama would never sign the bill repealing DADT.
Read the story here: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/736...

It's from a liberal news site.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#11 Mar 8, 2012
from the above-referenced article:

"top Obama aides Jim Messina and David Plouffe told Reid and Pelosi in back-to-back meetings on Capitol Hill on Thursday, according to sources familiar with the high-level talks. It was a stark admission from a presidential campaign once expected to rake in as much as $1 billion of just how closely it is watching its own bottom line.

"Messina and Plouffe told the two Hill leaders that there would be no cash transfers to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee from OFA or the DNC, at least not before Election Day, the sources said.

"Plouffe is a senior political adviser to the president and served as campaign manager for Obama in 2008, while Messina is Obama’s campaign manager this cycle."

So much for "conspiracy theories".......

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 Mar 8, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
from the above-referenced article:
"top Obama aides Jim Messina and David Plouffe told Reid and Pelosi in back-to-back meetings on Capitol Hill on Thursday, according to sources familiar with the high-level talks. It was a stark admission from a presidential campaign once expected to rake in as much as $1 billion of just how closely it is watching its own bottom line.
"Messina and Plouffe told the two Hill leaders that there would be no cash transfers to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee from OFA or the DNC, at least not before Election Day, the sources said.
"Plouffe is a senior political adviser to the president and served as campaign manager for Obama in 2008, while Messina is Obama’s campaign manager this cycle."
So much for "conspiracy theories".......
The Committee to re-elect the President is a separate legal entity from the DNC. It is inappropriate for funds to flow from one to the other.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13 Mar 8, 2012
I disagree that Marriage Equality should be a policy position of the DNC. Very bad strategy.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#14 Mar 9, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
The Committee to re-elect the President is a separate legal entity from the DNC. It is inappropriate for funds to flow from one to the other.
LOL

Tell [G]Reid and Pelosi that ! They seem quite unaware of it.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#15 Mar 9, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
from the above-referenced article:
"top Obama aides Jim Messina and David Plouffe told Reid and Pelosi in back-to-back meetings on Capitol Hill on Thursday, according to sources familiar with the high-level talks. It was a stark admission from a presidential campaign once expected to rake in as much as $1 billion of just how closely it is watching its own bottom line.
"Messina and Plouffe told the two Hill leaders that there would be no cash transfers to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee from OFA or the DNC, at least not before Election Day, the sources said.
"Plouffe is a senior political adviser to the president and served as campaign manager for Obama in 2008, while Messina is Obama’s campaign manager this cycle."
So much for "conspiracy theories".......
And yet NO WHERE in the article does it say ANYTHING similiar to your claim that Obama wants the House to remain in the GOPs hands.

NO WHERE.

If fact, it specifically say they ARE working to get the 25 seats necessary to get the House back and keep the Senate. They just aren't going to be transferring any money from Obama's reelection campaign because their #1 goal is to get the President reelected, as it should be.

So once again you lie as you attempt to stretch the truth. Now let's see if you're man enough to admit it, or will you stonewall with continued denials for months like you did with your DADT lies.
Theo

Germany

#16 Mar 11, 2012
it will be platform of democs:
-more wars
-more money for speculators
-more debts
-more abortions
-more gay marriages

It is really plan, who will save ussa.

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#17 Mar 11, 2012
Theo wrote:
it will be platform of democs:
-more wars
-more money for speculators
-more debts
-more abortions
-more gay marriages
It is really plan, who will save ussa.
Theo, you'd better brush up on your English spelling if you are going to post here - you use words that are incorrect and give your post a different connotation than what you might have intended...

Now, I am of German descent and I can say this: Don't you have a brown shirt to wash?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18 Mar 12, 2012
Theo wrote:
it will be platform of democs:
-more wars
-more money for speculators
-more debts
-more abortions
-more gay marriages
It is really plan, who will save ussa.
1,2 & 3 are repubs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,261,537
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 8 min Drama Central 546
Time to go? 8 min Citizen 2,194
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min NTRPRNR1 336,110
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Limbertwig 189,697
News 3 Reasons Why Joe Biden Will Run For President 15 min Drama Central 8
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min Paul Porter1 171,490
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min loose cannon 194,271
News Scott Walker, Confronted by Immigrant in Iowa, ... 4 hr Your Ex 248
More from around the web