Anthony Weiner involved in minor car ...

Anthony Weiner involved in minor car crash in NYC

There are 13 comments on the Tri-cityherald.com story from Aug 24, 2013, titled Anthony Weiner involved in minor car crash in NYC. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

Weiner's spokeswoman says the car he was riding in was involved in a chain-reaction crash Saturday morning on the FDR Drive, which runs along the borough's east side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

Stanley Peterson

Carlsbad, CA

#1 Aug 24, 2013
All the Jewish voters in NYC will vote for Wiener. They are still waiting for Filner to run for President and they will support him..........Talk about the last times? Ouch!
Stanley Peterson

Carlsbad, CA

#2 Aug 24, 2013
Weiner-Filner what a Democrat ticket?
jasmine

Lake Norden, SD

#3 Aug 24, 2013
wish the dirtbag would die

Since: Apr 13

Lake Oswego, OR

#4 Aug 24, 2013
DEAR, TOPIX READER'S...... MY WIFE PAMALA AND "I CHARLES F. FORSYTH JR. "THINK" THAT ANTHONY WEINER SHOULD " STEP" DOWN FROM "ANY" TYPE OF NEW YORK STATE "*GOVERNMENT" AND AS WELL AS HILLARY CLINTON. AND AS FAR AS "I'AM CONCERN" THE TWO MIXTURES OF BOTH "IS" NO GOOD TO THE GOOD STATE OF NEW YORK AND IT'S (COUNTIES, TOWNS, CITYS, AND STATE. AND "I" THINK THAT SEXY CRAZY ANTHONY WEINER SHOULD STEP DOWN FROM ANY TYPE OF NEW YORK STATE GOVERNMENT AND SEEK HELP FOR HIMSELF AND AS WELL AS HIS WIFE AND FAMILIES ON BOTH SIDES. GOOD DAY TOPIX READERS. 08/24/13
El Guapo

Camarillo, CA

#5 Aug 24, 2013
did he rear ended someone
1 post removed

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 24, 2013
Texting his package to Hillary perhaps while driving?
Hillary just hates Weiner.
That's probably why Bill sprayed pecker snot all over some guy's young impressionable daughter in the Oral Office.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#8 Aug 24, 2013
Are there pictures:)?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Aug 25, 2013
CTM wrote:
Are there pictures:)?
I'm sure Bill has some to beat off to somewhere.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#10 Aug 25, 2013
I was refferring to the accident, your post got there just before mine. BTW, that daughter is on the 8 dollar bill with the serial number OICU812
liberals lie

France

#11 Aug 25, 2013
Just another scummy Jewish politician elected by the Jews of New York City. As if Eliot Spitzer was not sleazy enough for them.
frank

Zephyrhills, FL

#12 Aug 25, 2013
Where was his hottie Muslim wife? I'd like to do some one on one setting with her.
frank

Zephyrhills, FL

#13 Aug 25, 2013
Darn spell check I wanna do some sex ting with her. You know that little jew turd was to busy to bang her the right way
CTM

New Milford, CT

#14 Aug 25, 2013
In real life she has probably taken a couple of xanax and is talking with Hillary about divorce lawyers. Or maybe she will be in charge of Egypt or Syria next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 2 min bad bob 1,137
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,548,910
News Wheelchair users dragged away from McConnell's ... 5 min One Womyn Riot 64
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min old_moose 7,146
News Republican health care plan unveiled: Cut Medic... 7 min Lawrence Wolf 51
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dr Guru 241,615
News Melania Trump keeps DC entry low key; Barron dr... 11 min Lawrence Wolf 49
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min JCPete 274,726
News POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump 1 hr old_moose 585
More from around the web