Fort Hood shooter forcibly shaved in ...

Fort Hood shooter forcibly shaved in prison

There are 11 comments on the WXOW-TV La Crosse story from Sep 3, 2013, titled Fort Hood shooter forcibly shaved in prison. In it, WXOW-TV La Crosse reports that:

A hearing to help determine whether three U.S. Naval Academy midshipmen will face a court-martial could be nearing its end in the case of an academy senior who allegedly was sexually assaulted at an off-campus party... A female U.S. Naval Academy student was highly intoxicated on the night last year when she was allegedly sexually assaulted by ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXOW-TV La Crosse.

Glenn

Zephyrhills, FL

#1 Sep 3, 2013
They should have cut the throat of this Muslim Terrorist
concerned American

Richmond, KY

#2 Sep 3, 2013
Glenn wrote:
No More tax payers money!!
A bullet is only about a dollar!!!!
1 post removed
Barbasol

Zephyrhills, FL

#4 Sep 4, 2013
concerned American wrote:
<quoted text>
No More tax payers money!!
A bullet is only about a dollar!!!!
A Sharp throat cutting Razor is re-Useable
Justin

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2013
Rumor has it the brothers in prison like their beaches shaved and smooth.
Grim Reaper

United States

#6 Sep 4, 2013
Justin wrote:
Rumor has it the brothers in prison like their beaches shaved and smooth.
You are talking about Leavenworth Fed Pen. Hasan is on Death Row at the Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth. He won't be getting near the other inmates.

There is only one other Muslim on death row there-an Army officer who killed other soldiers right at the beginning of Desert Storm. William Calley of the My Lei massacre is also there.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#7 Sep 4, 2013
They had to shave him to make him look good for his new cell mate the infamous 'tossed salad man!' Jelly or syrup??

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Sep 5, 2013
They shaved Obama's buddy?
The GALL.
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#9 Sep 6, 2013
Islamofascist lawyers are trying to get HASAN off because someone once referred to him as a Sand Ni…r. The jihad murder spree in Texas was justified, according to lawyers.

Barrack HUSSEIN Obama permitted this creep to become an officer in the US. Military.
This homeboy terrorist of Obama’s shot and killed dozens of American Soldiers and wounded dozens more.
Several people photographed the crime spree. Everyone was ordered to turn their cameras over to the police.

Being a muslim brotherhood member in good standing, Hussein Obama permitted HASAN to keep his pension of $4,500 per month – after his jihad murder spree.
Furthermore, Hussein Obama is sending more of YOUR tax money to HASAN’S relatives in Syria.

This low-life SOB muslim should be decapitated and then fed to a bunch of hungry pigs.

Islam is synonymous with worldwide terrorism.

To liberals / democRATS, muslims are the most politically correct people on the planet, which means their conduct is always justified.
concerned American

United States

#10 Sep 13, 2013
Glenn wrote:
Save the tax payers money!!
A bullet is about a buck!!
Right between the eyes!!!!
Grim Reaper

United States

#11 Sep 14, 2013
Better yet, just roll him out into heavy traffic with a hand printed sign hanging around his neck that says, "I KILLED AMERICAN SOLDIERS IN THE NAME OF ALLAH". I'll bet you at least one semi-truck driver will be a VET.
VET

United States

#12 Sep 14, 2013
Grim Reaper wrote:
Better yet, just roll him out into heavy traffic with a hand printed sign hanging around his neck that says, "I KILLED AMERICAN SOLDIERS IN THE NAME OF ALLAH". I'll bet you at least one semi-truck driver will be a VET.
My semi is insured. Can I help?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats seek repeal of ban on federal funding... 1 min cpeter1313 88
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 min swampmudd 7,382
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,417,347
News Walker knocks Clinton for her Milwaukee shootin... 2 min slick willie expl... 304
News Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her ... 3 min Eleanor 11
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 5 min barefoot2626 1,464
News Why it Matters: Income inequality 6 min WeTheSheeple 350
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min Cheech the Conser... 393,377
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Frankendrumpf 239,637
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 4 hr Divorce Lawyer 236
More from around the web