Sheriff won't enforce gun laws

Sheriff won't enforce gun laws

There are 74 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Sheriff won't enforce gun laws. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

An Oregon sheriff says he will not enforce any federal regulation that President Barack Obama lays out in his package of gun control proposals Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
not

Huntsville, AL

#63 Jan 18, 2013
Tory II wrote:
The Framers created a system that was to protect each Individual from the Govt.
<quoted text>LOL !
Millions of communists and nazis have always agreed with you. You think govt is our best friend; I know, Govt is our worst enemy.
Govts have (and continue to do so) killed more innocent people than any other threat.
in my neighborhood. Usually it is some dumb drunk goober.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#64 Jan 18, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
can I shoot it while holding it sideways, like in the rap videos?
Yo brutha, style is everything.

My sons might be able to provide you with more details, but rap "music" and I don't get along together.

Since: Nov 11

Salt Lake City, UT

#65 Jan 18, 2013
not wrote:
<quoted text>
in my neighborhood. Usually it is some dumb drunk goober.
Obviously, you live in the wrong neighborhood.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#66 Jan 18, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Yo brutha, style is everything.
My sons might be able to provide you with more details, but rap "music" and I don't get along together.
expand your horizons...listen to Tupac,Biggie, Snoop, Dre, Nate Dogg, and a few others, it will scramble your mind.
And country music is just redneck rap....bout the same....I do love country music though, it's about the 2 things that made this country great...drinking and cheating.
Certainly

Huntsville, AL

#67 Jan 18, 2013
duzitreallymatter wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously, you live in the wrong neighborhood.
no communists, nazis, or scary feds to be irrationally afraid of like the dumb gun nut goobers are.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#68 Jan 18, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
expand your horizons...listen to Tupac,Biggie, Snoop, Dre, Nate Dogg, and a few others, it will scramble your mind.
And country music is just redneck rap....bout the same....I do love country music though, it's about the 2 things that made this country great...drinking and cheating.
Jazz drummer Buddy Rich lay on his death bed. The nurse asked, "Is there anything bothering you?" "Country music", Buddy gasped.

My mind is sufficiently scrambled without my immersing it in the works of the "artists" you recommend. By the way, have you ever heard Mr. S. Dogg actually try to sing? You haven't lived until you hear his interpretation of Doggy in the Window.
guess who

Mountain Home, AR

#69 Jan 18, 2013
not wrote:
<quoted text>
in my neighborhood. Usually it is some dumb drunk goober.
There is no such thing as a safe neighborhood. Dalton ark. population of 10. Four people murdered.mother & small son beaten to death. father shot & killed with a 22 rifle. small preteen daughter kidnapped imprisoned in a 55 gallon drum and eventually raped to death. The father had drug deal go wrong. It took years to solve.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#70 Jan 18, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Jazz drummer Buddy Rich lay on his death bed. The nurse asked, "Is there anything bothering you?" "Country music", Buddy gasped.
My mind is sufficiently scrambled without my immersing it in the works of the "artists" you recommend. By the way, have you ever heard Mr. S. Dogg actually try to sing? You haven't lived until you hear his interpretation of Doggy in the Window.
I think Tupac said it best, when he said (sound of gunfire) "OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH"
1 post removed

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#72 Jan 18, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Tupac said it best, when he said (sound of gunfire) "OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH"
Ah, the richness of Rappery. I felt Tupac's pain. I hope he felt mine.

Since: Nov 11

Salt Lake City, UT

#71 Jan 18, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Tupac said it best, when he said (sound of gunfire) "OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH"
Beautiful!!!!
1 post removed
And

Huntsville, AL

#73 Jan 18, 2013
guess who wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as a safe neighborhood. Dalton ark. population of 10. Four people murdered.mother & small son beaten to death. father shot & killed with a 22 rifle. small preteen daughter kidnapped imprisoned in a 55 gallon drum and eventually raped to death. The father had drug deal go wrong. It took years to solve.
what?
guess who

Mountain Home, AR

#74 Jan 18, 2013
And wrote:
<quoted text>
what?
Just as I stated the elliot family of rural dalton arkansas a town of 10 people where brutally murdered. It was a drug deal gone bad. There are no safe neighborhoods.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#75 Jan 18, 2013
The Framers created a system that was to protect each Individual from the Govt.

LOL !

Millions of communists and nazis have always agreed with you. You think govt is our best friend; I know, Govt is our worst enemy.
Govts have (and continue to do so) killed more innocent people than any other threat.
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Ask them to loosen your straitjacket, Tory. I'll be going now.
Yes, you're leaving because you lost the debate, communist.
Wally1

Wenatchee, WA

#76 Jan 20, 2013
Beside the US military, can you tell me any other branch of goverment that does anything efficently. I trust my local law enforcement officers much more than I trust anything coming out of Obama's mouth. The feds can't even balance a budget for over four years now! I should trust them with my freedom, No, that is my responsibility. In answer to Inbred Genius Question about what gun to buy: Simple, Ruger 10/22 carbine. This small rifle is cost effective, reliable,.22LR is a great small caliber round, easy to shoot, Cheap ammunition and one person can easily carry 2000 rounds. Really fun to shoot!. Every american in the western states (where common sense still prevails) should have at least 2 of these.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 min Just Think 9,750
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Cheech the Conser... 1,600,412
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 2 min Denizen_Kate 120
News Clinton: Trump's inauguration speech was 'a cry... 3 min TheReal411 139
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Abe 289,193
News Clinton mocks 'manspreading' Putin 6 min Lawrence Wolf 9
News Hillary Clinton's New Book Had the Best Opening... 8 min Geezer 8
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min Lawrence Wolf 30,802
News DACA recipients question future 39 min Classic rocker 205
More from around the web