GOP House campaign chief says abortion ban is no blunder

Jun 20, 2013 Full story: USA Today 359

In this edition of Capital Download, This Week with Susan Page, Chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee Rep. Greg Walden discussed the abortion bill and immigration plan in the House, and the "slippery seven."

Full Story
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Jun 20, 2013
And the GOPasaurs war on women continues.....
Baby Killers

Southampton, NY

#2 Jun 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
And the GOPasaurs war on women continues.....
And the systematic murder of the Holy Innocents with the full support of "Catholic" Democrats like Nancy Pelosi, Kathleen Sebelius, and Joe Biden continues. Modern day Herods all.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#3 Jun 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
And the GOPasaurs war on women continues.....
Wrong the GOP has a war on MURDER.
Your Ex

United States

#4 Jun 20, 2013
We should be thankful these reprobates are confining themselves to abortion and not trying to re-establish witch trials, inquisitions or crusades.
Wait, I forgot about Issa & McCain....
1 post removed
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#6 Jun 20, 2013
The Chicago Corruptocrat party is the face of murdered babies. I think I would rather be a Republican.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7 Jun 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
And the GOPasaurs war on women continues.....
What war is that, putting them on the front lines and then cutting there military care........yep that's our boy and his sequester. Get them shot, tie their hands then cut their care.........what a guy.
1 post removed

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#9 Jun 20, 2013
Baby Killers wrote:
<quoted text>And the systematic murder of the Holy Innocents with the full support of "Catholic" Democrats like Nancy Pelosi, Kathleen Sebelius, and Joe Biden continues. Modern day Herods all.
Why do you think Obama is advocating closing Catholic schools. They don't want the indoctrinated to see what real schools are like.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#10 Jun 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
off-topic spam. flagged
Your Ex

United States

#11 Jun 20, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong the GOP has a war on MURDER.
The GOP has a war with anyone who looks at them funny.
What else is new?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#12 Jun 20, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong the GOP has a war on MURDER.
Yes. That's why the GOP wants criminals to be able to buy guns on line and at gun shows. They feel that 32,000 deaths by gun every year isn't high enough.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#13 Jun 20, 2013
The GOP has made it's choice.
They don't want the female vote.
They don't want the black vote.
They don't want the Hispanic vote.
They don't want the gay vote.

Your wish has been granted.
You will lose in 2016.....TO A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!

lmao
Dropkick Murphy

Rochester, NY

#14 Jun 20, 2013
After 20 weeks, babies can and have survived outside the womb. Many of us normal Americans on both sides of the aisle are against such late term abortions.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#15 Jun 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>What war is that, putting them on the front lines and then cutting there military care........yep that's our boy and his sequester. Get them shot, tie their hands then cut their care.........what a guy.
6,000 US soldiers are dead in Afghan/Iraq because Dick and Bush sent them to the theatre with out bullet proof vests, helmets, reinforced vehicles.

3,000 US Citizens were killed on 9/11 because Bush spent 879 days of his 8 year term vacationing and didn't have time to bother with national security.

When you point that finger at President Obama, the other four are pointing back at Bush.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#16 Jun 20, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP has a war with anyone who looks at them funny.
What else is new?
• Lawmakers question Obama's pledge to scale back US nuclear arsenal

President Obama’s pledge to cut the United States' nuclear arsenal by one-third is sending the wrong message to the global community, some Washington lawmakers said Wednesday. Nothing like making the US a target by showing our back side to those that have hated our power, like Russia, China, North Korea and Probably Pakistan. We had 5000 nukes, then Obama cut it to 1500, and now wants to go lower as Russia is doing a nuclear build up. What a clown Obama is. He is playing chess and thinks it’s checkers……..King Me.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#17 Jun 20, 2013
Dropkick Murphy wrote:
After 20 weeks, babies can and have survived outside the womb. Many of us normal Americans on both sides of the aisle are against such late term abortions.
The cons bill was pure social engineering, grandstanding, bs. rove v wade is law.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#18 Jun 20, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>6,000 US soldiers are dead in Afghan/Iraq because Dick and Bush sent them to the theatre with out bullet proof vests, helmets, reinforced vehicles.
3,000 US Citizens were killed on 9/11 because Bush spent 879 days of his 8 year term vacationing and didn't have time to bother with national security.
When you point that finger at President Obama, the other four are pointing back at Bush.
Both are lies and you know it. Obama has got more killed in Afghanistan than Bush, Obama passed Bush his second year in office with his idiotic rule of letting the enemy fire first, but what do you expect from an low experience clown playing soildier. As far as 9/11, Call Clinton, his actions and lack of action caused 9/11 and you know this as well.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#19 Jun 20, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
The cons bill was pure social engineering, grandstanding, bs. rove v wade is law.
When did congress pass that law?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#20 Jun 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Both are lies and you know it. Obama has got more killed in Afghanistan than Bush, Obama passed Bush his second year in office with his idiotic rule of letting the enemy fire first, but what do you expect from an low experience clown playing soildier. As far as 9/11, Call Clinton, his actions and lack of action caused 9/11 and you know this as well.
Ronald Reagan caused 9/11 by arming the Mujahadeen in the 1980's and then running away like cowards and abandoning them to fight the Russians on their own.

He sucked as much as both Bush's combined.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#21 Jun 20, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP has a war with anyone who looks at them funny.
What else is new?
Are you talking about Obama bombing Libya or Pakistan?

If you are talking about Benghazi and the murder of our 4 Americans - then yes the GOP will protect our country and our people - we are NOT going to give America to the MUSLIMS.

Read what Bill Ayers has to say about Obama:

Bill Ayers: Try Obama for War Crimes
Tuesday, 18 Jun 2013 09:20 PM
By Greg Richter
Share:

Former Weather Underground leader Bill Ayers, who was involved in bombing the Pentagon and U.S. Capitol building in the early 1970s, says President Barack Obama should be tried for war crimes.

Ayers had been asked by co-host Charlie Stone if Obama, as the sole authority for Drone use, was engaged in terrorist activity.

"Absolutely," Ayers answered.

"Do you think Barack Obama should be put on trial for war crimes?" Stone asked.

"Absolutely," Ayers responded. "Every president in this century should be put on trial" for war crimes in The Hague.

"Yes, I think these are war crimes," Ayers said. "I think they're acts of terror."

Ayers, who also is a retired professor of education, gave Obama a failing grade.

"I don't at all feel like Obama's let anybody down," Ayers said, explaining that throughout the 2008 campaign Obama consistently said "I am a middle-of-the-road, pragmatic politician."

Still, Ayers likes his former Chicago neighbor personally.

"He's a curious person," Ayers said. "One of the things I like about him is he's curious. He wants to know things. He asks questions. He's not just charming, he's also interested. He reads.… And I liked him personally. I mean, he's a really good guy."

During his race for the White House in 2008, Obama's associations with Ayers were questioned. GOP vice presidental nominee Sarah Palin accused Obama of "palling around with terrorists," for his connections to Ayers.

Obama denied any close ties with Ayers, calling him "just a guy who lived in my neighborhood."

Ayers admitted in an interview with The Daily Beast that some of the things said about him and Obama, such as serving on boards together and Ayers holding a fundraiser for Obama in his living room, are true.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#22 Jun 20, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. That's why the GOP wants criminals to be able to buy guns on line and at gun shows. They feel that 32,000 deaths by gun every year isn't high enough.
Yes, Obama wants to sign the treaty with UN to take our guns. Obama wants to DESTROY OUR SECOND AMENDMENT. That will NEVER HAPPEN. America is the land of the FREE AND BRAVE and it will still be that way after Obama term in Office.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/06/03...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques Ottawa 183,813
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 2 min Trolling Stone 2,361
U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor" (Feb '09) 4 min Patriot 18,730
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min sonicfilter 1,173,068
Republican newcomer Ernst says Congress ready t... 7 min mjjcpa 118
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 7 min Le Duped 1,832
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min deutscher Nationa... 142,091
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min republiCONS 168,244
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Cheech the Conser... 304,817
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 1 hr Mykro 659
Democrats block Keystone bill in setback for Se... 1 hr swedenforever 41
More from around the web