Candy Crowley gets it wrong: Obama never called Benghazi a - terror attack' in Rose Garden speech

Oct 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

PHOENIX, October 16, 2012 - During tonight's presidential town hall debate between Gov.

Comments
2,281 - 2,300 of 2,300 Comments Last updated Nov 28, 2012
First Prev
of 115
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think anyone cares what you post, weepy? With a track record of failure 82k posts long, try something else.
hahahahahahahaha
Apparently you do, you chase me all over the threads. You must have my post on speed dial. Stalk away cupcake.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd kill for a loaf of bread if my family was starving.
You suck sausages for quarters in ball park stadiums.
Priorities... eh., ScrotumSniffer?
I've got bread, come on Orca, we'll play grape.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Factual account, of did you play the audio of his actual speech..........didn't think so.
the text is available for all to read. those of us who can read, that is...

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you do, you chase me all over the threads. You must have my post on speed dial. Stalk away cupcake.
No, you're the only one with the DUMBOSPAM App.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Next week the Dem Senate will pass another police state law as we will have our internet writings available legally to be snooped on by government. Isn't that special? Well done Harry...well done!
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

all msm are run by hobama nazis

that is why they hate fox news

shame on the sheeple!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the text is available for all to read. those of us who can read, that is...
So, you want to hide behind an edited copy, instead of the words right from Obama's mouth. You must be Candy's lap dog.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>No, you're the only one with the DUMBOSPAM App.
Obama's Soviet Mistake
By Xavier Lerma

Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote.

Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.

After Obama was elected in his first term as president the then Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin gave a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland in January of 2009. Ignored by the West as usual, Putin gave insightful and helpful advice to help the world economy and saying the world should avoid the Soviet mistake.

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.

DOCTOR VISITS IN UK TO BE REPLACED BY SKYPE... Ah yes, the future of Obama Care.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lejimcrow cry-a-thon: Day 20.

hahahahahahaha

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's Soviet Mistake
By Xavier Lerma
Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote.
Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.
After Obama was elected in his first term as president the then Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin gave a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland in January of 2009. Ignored by the West as usual, Putin gave insightful and helpful advice to help the world economy and saying the world should avoid the Soviet mistake.
Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.
DOCTOR VISITS IN UK TO BE REPLACED BY SKYPE... Ah yes, the future of Obama Care.
DUMBOSPAM
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>DUMBOSPAM
Poor macro, still a loss for words. Run Forrest Run.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
lejimcrow cry-a-thon: Day 20.
hahahahahahaha
RED FRIDAY: Treasury Borrowed $24.3 BILLION on Day After Thanksgiving...
$211.69 Per Household...

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Poor macro, still a loss for words. Run Forrest Run.
DUMBOSPAM

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>RED FRIDAY: Treasury Borrowed $24.3 BILLION on Day After Thanksgiving...
$211.69 Per Household...
DUMBOSPAM
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
More lack of any cred from the tulsa tali-spammer.

hahahahahahahahaha

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>RED FRIDAY: Treasury Borrowed $24.3 BILLION on Day After Thanksgiving...
$211.69 Per Household...
Dumbo the consistent azzhole spamaholc.

You need help - like birth!
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbo the consistent azzhole spamaholc.
You need help - like birth!
Obama to congress: I need a bigger candy bag. Obama promised Ms. Vanzant that he would make sure everything was taken care of..........she said yesterday that nothing has been done for her marina. Typical Obama, promise much, do little.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lejimcrow to Obamaneycare: I need a bigger colostomy bag.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama to congress: I need a bigger candy bag. Obama promised Ms. Vanzant that he would make sure everything was taken care of..........she said yesterday that nothing has been done for her marina. Typical Obama, promise much, do little.
Typical cross thread DUMBOSPAM.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
Dick Cheney: "Reagan proved deficits don't matter."

Reagan tripled the deficit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 115
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••