Candy Crowley gets it wrong: Obama never called Benghazi a - terror attack' in Rose Garden speech

Oct 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

PHOENIX, October 16, 2012 - During tonight's presidential town hall debate between Gov.

Comments (Page 106)

Showing posts 2,101 - 2,120 of2,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh this is too cool...
There's a whole site on just quotes...
I liked:
"If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
&#8213; Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
It's from 1978, and it's still "breathing"
There's a book, game, movie....
I'm a house sitter, so this will keep me amused for awhile...
Thanks.....
hilarious series of books. i hope you read and enjoy them.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you obviously don't have any idea what you are talking about on this issue...
I have a clue as you have proven that you are clueless time and time again.
3 posts removed

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a clue as you have proven that you are clueless time and time again.
When was that? please be specific...
1 post removed
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>When was that? please be specific...
I was specific and you still could not figure it out. Go review my post to figure it out. I can't carry your load too in this recession.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

America Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
ok
<quoted text>
you are too clueless to think of the American revolution
next
You didn't hear the question, fool. it was when did the 2nd amendment stop tyranny by the US gov't in the US. Answer, as we found out was never...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
I was specific and you still could not figure it out. Go review my post to figure it out. I can't carry your load too in this recession.
sure pal...run away. i knew you couldn't back up your word.
2 posts removed
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

America's prosperity requires a level playing field
To fix the economy, we must boost demand. To do that, we have to address inequality./ July 22, 2012|By Joseph E. Stieglitz / http://tinyurl.com/bfnbyks
Despite what the debt and deficit hawks would have you believe, we can't cut our way back to prosperity. No large economy has ever recovered from serious recession through austerity. But there is another factor holding our economy back: inequality.
Any solution to today's problems requires addressing the economy's underlying weakness: a deficiency in aggregate demand. Firms won't invest if there is no demand for their products. And one of the key reasons for lack of demand is America's level of inequality the highest in the advanced countries.
&#65532;
Because those at the top spend a much smaller portion of their income than those in the bottom and middle, when money moves from the bottom and middle to the top (as has been happening in America in the last dozen years), demand drops. The best way to promote employment today and sustained economic growth for the future, therefore, is to focus on the underlying problem of inequality. And this better economic performance in turn will generate more tax revenue, improving the country's fiscal position.
Even supply-side economists, who emphasize the importance of increasing productivity, should understand the benefits of attacking inequality. America's inequality does not come solely from market forces; those are at play in all advanced countries. Rather, much of the growth of income and wealth at the top in recent decades has come from what economists call rent-seeking activities directed more at increasing the share of the pie they get rather than increasing the size of the pie itself.
http://articles.latimes.com/print/2012/jul/22...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Therealnews com wrote:
America's prosperity requires a level playing field
To fix the economy, we must boost demand. To do that, we have to address inequality./ July 22, 2012|By Joseph E. Stieglitz / http://tinyurl.com/bfnbyks
Despite what the debt and deficit hawks would have you believe, we can't cut our way back to prosperity. No large economy has ever recovered from serious recession through austerity. But there is another factor holding our economy back: inequality.
Any solution to today's problems requires addressing the economy's underlying weakness: a deficiency in aggregate demand. Firms won't invest if there is no demand for their products. And one of the key reasons for lack of demand is America's level of inequality the highest in the advanced countries.
&#65532;
Because those at the top spend a much smaller portion of their income than those in the bottom and middle, when money moves from the bottom and middle to the top (as has been happening in America in the last dozen years), demand drops. The best way to promote employment today and sustained economic growth for the future, therefore, is to focus on the underlying problem of inequality. And this better economic performance in turn will generate more tax revenue, improving the country's fiscal position.
Even supply-side economists, who emphasize the importance of increasing productivity, should understand the benefits of attacking inequality. America's inequality does not come solely from market forces; those are at play in all advanced countries. Rather, much of the growth of income and wealth at the top in recent decades has come from what economists call rent-seeking activities directed more at increasing the share of the pie they get rather than increasing the size of the pie itself.
http://articles.latimes.com/print/2012/jul/22...
yet if the middle class is still spending more than they were, say twenty years aggo, as they are, thhen the percentage of what the rich have doesnt make a difference, does it?

there is not a finite pie of wealthh out there. if some make themselves more, that does not mean you got less.

math is fun!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

America Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
stop dancing you liar
your question was very clear
here read it again
<quoted text>
my answer was very clearly "the American revolution"
woody has been defeated
woody admits being a lying liberal who agrees with every liberal position
cant even give one example to the contrary
just dances and diverts
woody's lil dance is always "well I was talkin bout"
you should be more specific in your questions like you require of others you hypocrite lying liberal
like the lying liberal we all know...
it was prep for deps statemet. what did you say about sidebusters? oh that right, you told me about that term as you were sidebusting, so i didn't listen.

grow up, child.

when will you be too ahamed to use this name, like Noblamer2012? after you make as big a fool of yourself agin under this name?(that would probably be nest week)
spud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You mean one tissue at a time. Birther nut.
That was a good one. It's about time you contributed something.
1 post removed
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet if the middle class is still spending more than they were, say twenty years aggo, as they are, thhen the percentage of what the rich have doesnt make a difference, does it?
there is not a finite pie of wealthh out there. if some make themselves more, that does not mean you got less.
math is fun!
Joseph Stiglitz is one of the most honest economist of our times.

It would be wise if the Congress and White House listen to him.

Economists for Peace and Security
http://www.epsusa.org/

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Joseph Stiglitz is one of the most honest economist of our times.
It would be wise if the Congress and White House listen to him.
Economists for Peace and Security
http://www.epsusa.org/
then why did he get that part wrong?
1 post removed
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>then why did he get that part wrong?
He is world famous.

Maybe you got it wrong?

Just saying?

http://www.josephstiglitz.com/

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
He is world famous.
Maybe you got it wrong?
Just saying?
http://www.josephstiglitz.com/
yet people are spending more than they were ten years ago, twenty years ago.

aggain, their is no finite pie of wealth. just because some are making more, does not mean thhe middle class as less. yes, we went trou our larggest recession, so te short term earnings for them are down, but it is not due to any inequality in wealthh.
2 posts removed
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

America Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
""yet people are spending more than they were ten years ago, twenty years ago.""
especially on gas and food
thank you ovomit
no one can keep gas prices as high as ovomit for such a long time like the democrats
ps, high gas prices makes everything higher
(might be why everyone is spending more)
TEXAS REPUBLICAN SENATOR PHIL GRAMM & ENRON MANIPULATING OIL PRICES./ Michael Greenberger, Former Director, Commodities Future Trading Commission 1997-1999.
Michael Greenberger discusses the role of unregulated oil speculators on the buying and selling of oil futures. He says legislation passed in 2000 created an environment where oil speculators influence the current day price of oil and other crude products.
WASHINGTON, DC: June 24, 2008
http://hsgac.senate.gov/public/_files/062408G...
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet people are spending more than they were ten years ago, twenty years ago.
aggain, their is no finite pie of wealth. just because some are making more, does not mean thhe middle class as less. yes, we went trou our larggest recession, so te short term earnings for them are down, but it is not due to any inequality in wealthh.
Americans used to retire back in the 1950s, 1960s. 1970s.

Today people well into their 70s and 80s are still working hard just to make ends meet.

==========

Can You Afford To Retire? Video / http://tinyurl.com/h8xdx
The baby boomer generation is headed for a shock as it hits retirement: many of them will be long on life expectancy but short on savings. The two main strategies for funding retirement -- lifetime pensions and 401(k)-style savings plans -- are in serious trouble. In "Can You Afford to Retire?" FRONTLINE correspondent Hedrick Smith ("Is Wal-Mart Good for America?") investigates this looming financial crisis and the outlook for middle-class Americans.(more)
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/retir...
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure pal...run away. i knew you couldn't back up your word.
Can't you read English? I said,
"I was specific and you still could not figure it out. Go review my post to figure it out. I can't carry your load too in this recession." The only one that is running away appears to be you.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Birther nut. Mashed Potato Head moron. Go touch up Trump the Chumps front combover.
Speaking of touch ups, have you seen Obama's hair.......poof, no more grey. Hahahahahah the maybe he'll start the plugs like Biden soon.
conservative crapola

Bath, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lejimcrow cry-a-thon: Day 9.

hahahahahahahahahaha
spud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

You can't blame Candy for being unable to think too good. All her blood has to go to maintain her butt, which is under consideration for planet status. Congratulations Candy. Unfortunately that leaves none for the brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,101 - 2,120 of2,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••