Romney floats tax deductions cap idea...

Romney floats tax deductions cap idea resembling one from Obama

There are 255 comments on the Reuters story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Romney floats tax deductions cap idea resembling one from Obama. In it, Reuters reports that:

Republican presidential candidate and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney pauses while speaking at a campaign rally in Denver, Colorado October 1, 2012 ahead of his first debate with President Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#183 Oct 5, 2012
ABN Ortiz wrote:
romney is the biggest lair the republicans can find.
tallest, I think.

Christy outweighs him by two Ryans.
1 post removed
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#185 Oct 5, 2012
Romney said the 47% are dependent on government.
Romney said he will create 12 million jobs in 4 years and many if not most of those jobs will being adding to the 47% by increasing military spending which will be adding more dependent on government.
Romney is such a fraud.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#186 Oct 5, 2012
Tony wrote:
Romney said the 47% are dependent on government.
Romney said he will create 12 million jobs in 4 years and many if not most of those jobs will being adding to the 47% by increasing military spending which will be adding more dependent on government.
Romney is such a fraud.
FILM DRAMATIZING BIN LADEN RAID -- AIRING NOV. 4...

President's Top Campaign Fundraiser Behind Release 2 Days Before Election...

Cool, the lefts MSM, Obama, Hillary, Rice and Biden spend three weeks blaming an obscure film for the deaths of four people including plus arresting the producers of the film.........and then let this come out two days before the election. Who does Obama want killed now..........moronic......yes, but it also prove they lied and the story about the film was another fake excuse and lie.

Three weeks later, FBI agents arrive at burned-out Benghazi consulate...Desperation…drag it out past November 6th
1 post removed
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#188 Oct 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>FILM DRAMATIZING BIN LADEN RAID -- AIRING NOV. 4...
President's Top Campaign Fundraiser Behind Release 2 Days Before Election...
Cool, the lefts MSM, Obama, Hillary, Rice and Biden spend three weeks blaming an obscure film for the deaths of four people including plus arresting the producers of the film.........and then let this come out two days before the election. Who does Obama want killed now..........moronic......yes, but it also prove they lied and the story about the film was another fake excuse and lie.
Three weeks later, FBI agents arrive at burned-out Benghazi consulate...Desperation…drag it out past November 6th
Romney=More dependent on government moochers.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#189 Oct 5, 2012
That film won't get Obama re elected after what he did to Ambassafor Stevens. He sent him to Libya after there were 13 minor terrorist attacks to be tortured, sodomized, and murdered, then dragged through the streets while the Brotherhood sang victory songs. His Muslim Brotherhood. His brotherhood we are sending $450 million dollars if he is reelected. He is a disgrace as far as Foreign Poicy is concerned. Romey will be much better. And Romney will win that debate as well as the first one.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#190 Oct 5, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney=More dependent on government moochers.
Don't you know who the Food Stamp King is???

It certainly isn't Romney.

Must be that other guy who showed up to the debate !
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#191 Oct 5, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
That film won't get Obama re elected after what he did to Ambassafor Stevens. He sent him to Libya after there were 13 minor terrorist attacks to be tortured, sodomized, and murdered, then dragged through the streets while the Brotherhood sang victory songs. His Muslim Brotherhood. His brotherhood we are sending $450 million dollars if he is reelected. He is a disgrace as far as Foreign Poicy is concerned. Romey will be much better. And Romney will win that debate as well as the first one.
If we don't stop the drama queen approach, we'll continue to lose.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#192 Oct 5, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
That film won't get Obama re elected after what he did to Ambassafor Stevens. He sent him to Libya after there were 13 minor terrorist attacks to be tortured, sodomized, and murdered, then dragged through the streets while the Brotherhood sang victory songs. His Muslim Brotherhood. His brotherhood we are sending $450 million dollars if he is reelected. He is a disgrace as far as Foreign Poicy is concerned. Romey will be much better. And Romney will win that debate as well as the first one.
That won't change the majority of the blacks still on the plantation..........only if it was Trayvon dragged throgh the streets would it become important to them.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#193 Oct 5, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama=More dependent on government moochers.
Well Duhhhhhhhh, we already knew that. Please try to keep up.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#194 Oct 5, 2012
Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know who the Food Stamp King is???
It certainly isn't Romney.
Must be that other guy who showed up to the debate !
The Republican depression caused the food stamps to rise. Did not say it was Romney had any thing to do with food stamps.
Romney will add to his 47% of people dependent on government.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#195 Oct 5, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Everyone knew the Democrats would lie about this last Unemployment number before the election, because they can readjust it in October. No one believes anything out of Washington any more. They just laugh at how juvenile they are.
I know, but the damn stock market believes that BS.
1 post removed
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#197 Oct 5, 2012
If every single black person voted for the President he still cannot be reelected without many votes from others. He got them in 2008. They are not there this election.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#198 Oct 5, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican depression caused the food stamps to rise. Did not say it was Romney had any thing to do with food stamps.
Romney will add to his 47% of people dependent on government.
So in what way are YOU dependent upon the government??

<and don't say you are not, because EVERYBODY IS dependent on the government>

....hint, commone defense ... r-o-a-d-s ("you didn't built that")

LOL

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#199 Oct 5, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
That film won't get Obama.
You are a lying CNT74: you think people read past your first line?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#200 Oct 5, 2012
Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
So in what way are YOU dependent upon the government??
<and don't say you are not, because EVERYBODY IS dependent on the government>
....hint, commone defense ... r-o-a-d-s ("you didn't built that")
LOL
Romney said he would increase military spending so that would be part of his jobs creation. Military spending is creating jobs that are dependent on government so he will increase his 47% up to?
Romney said he would create 12 million jobs in 4 years. He could create 4 million jobs in 4 to 5 years in the energy industry alone. Where are the other 8 million jobs coming from. Some will come from military spending but where are the other jobs coming from?
It would nice if Romney would put specifics on all his plans on his website but he won't. Whay is Romney hiding?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#201 Oct 5, 2012
Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
So in what way are YOU dependent upon the government??
<and don't say you are not, because EVERYBODY IS dependent on the government>
....hint, commone defense ... r-o-a-d-s ("you didn't built that")
LOL
When Romney said 47% were dependent on government he was also talking about his running mate Paul Ryan.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#202 Oct 5, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican depression caused the food stamps to rise. Did not say it was Romney had any thing to do with food stamps.
Romney will add to his 47% of people dependent on government.
Battleground polls tighten as Romney surges out of debate
The Virginia poll of 500 likely voters showed Romney leading 49-48 percent. The Florida poll of 500 likely voters showed him leading 49-47 percent.
In a separate Ohio poll, Obama was ahead 50-49 percent.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/05/ba...

Jimmy Carter said Dang, that looks familiar.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#203 Oct 5, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
When Romney said 47% were dependent on government he was also talking about his running mate Paul Ryan.
More like Biden that only gives $364 to charity out of a halfmillion income.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#204 Oct 5, 2012
I don't care what Romney said about the 47%. I care about what he has done about jobs. I want a Governor who has balanced budgets, can speak without a teleprompter, and can walk, and chew gum at the same time. I want a President that loves this country, his wife, and children in that order. I want the Keystone project to be approved so we can have more jobs. I want the pledge of allegiance said in school. I don't care who it offends.
No you are

Astoria, NY

#205 Oct 5, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
When Romney said 47% were dependent on government he was also talking about his running mate Paul Ryan.
I wonder if he's as disgusted with Ryan as he is with the rest of the 47%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump-Cruz will be the Republican ticket: Gold 3 min FreeWilly 140
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 min ChristineM 18,780
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,345,965
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Coffee Party 370,022
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 3 min Respect7l 9,066
News How Jehovah's Witnesses Are Changing Medicine 6 min woodtick57 40
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min Conor McGregor 310,644
More from around the web