Romney floats tax deductions cap idea...

Romney floats tax deductions cap idea resembling one from Obama

There are 255 comments on the Reuters story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Romney floats tax deductions cap idea resembling one from Obama. In it, Reuters reports that:

Republican presidential candidate and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney pauses while speaking at a campaign rally in Denver, Colorado October 1, 2012 ahead of his first debate with President Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#162 Oct 4, 2012
Mitt Romney quote:
"I stand by what I have said what ever it was that I said"

Oh sure Mitt after or before which flip flop Mitt?
Cat74

Westmont, IL

#163 Oct 4, 2012
Romney called Obama out on every lie he has told about him, and he just stood there and looked stupid. No one has ever spoken to Obama like that, telling him the truth about his actions, and the consequences. It was a historic first alright.
1 post removed

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#165 Oct 5, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
Obama's Stuttering now as he LIES about cuts in spending. How in the Hell can anyone claim they cut spending when they Increased the Deficit by a Trillion Dollars and Increased the National Debt by $5 Trillion Dollars!
because most of it comes from interest on past debt that Bush ran up.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#166 Oct 5, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
It is definately the lying. Americans would overlook a lot, but constant lying to make himself look good was intolerable. His people treated the tapayer like their private slaves making more, and more silly demands. I hope we learned a hard leson this time.
Exactly-thats why I can't stand Romney.

Deltona Fla

#167 Oct 5, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Romney called Obama out on every lie he has told about him, and he just stood there and looked stupid. No one has ever spoken to Obama like that, telling him the truth about his actions, and the consequences. It was a historic first alright.
AAAANK Wrong. There are plenty of tapes of Romney saying exactly what Presidnt Obama said Romney had been proposing. Romney lied (again) when he claim he never said that. He has been saying it repeatedly.

Deltona Fla

#168 Oct 5, 2012

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#169 Oct 5, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
Enjoyed the debate but was disappointed President Obama did not correct some of ROmney's "inelegant" speaaaaak.
I kept thinking of the "s" words while watching ROmney =- shifty, smurky, slick, smarmy, and stiff. I do not believe American voters will feel confident in him leading our country.
President Obama will need to look less professorial and fight back in the next one - all the time looking presidential - which ROmney did not.
Please list them for us using only quotes please.

Paris

#170 Oct 5, 2012
swampmudd wrote:
http://www.blogforarizona.com/ blog/2012/10/fact-check-romney s-pants-on-fire-5-trillion-tax -cut-lie-the-media-villagers-y awn.html324
SEPT. EMPLOYMENT:+114,000...PURE FICTION…….Obama has beach front property in Iran he wants to sell you. Going back and manipulating the last three months unemployment numbers is how this came about. You can't get to 7.8% with only 114,000 jobs added.

Paris

#171 Oct 5, 2012
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>because most of it comes from interest on past debt that Bush ran up.
You're as prepared as Obama was........same o same o.
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#172 Oct 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment 7.8%. Another Obama promise kept.

Electoral Vote:

Obama 332

rugby 206

hahahahahahahahaha
Cat74

United States

#173 Oct 5, 2012
Everyone knew the Democrats would lie about this last Unemployment number before the election, because they can readjust it in October. No one believes anything out of Washington any more. They just laugh at how juvenile they are.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#174 Oct 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>SEPT. EMPLOYMENT:+114,000...PURE FICTION…….Obama has beach front property in Iran he wants to sell you. Going back and manipulating the last three months unemployment numbers is how this came about. You can't get to 7.8% with only 114,000 jobs added.
I wish our economy would fail so Bishop Rmoney, our WHITE HORSE, would get elected. This I pray in the name of Joseph Smith. AMEN
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#175 Oct 5, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Electoral Vote:
Obama 332
rugby 206
hahahahahahahahaha
Keep plugging that Electoral Vote.

Obama supporters will think they won't need to cast a ballot in November.

Keep up the good work!!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#176 Oct 5, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Everyone knew the Democrats would lie about this last Unemployment number before the election, because they can readjust it in October. No one believes anything out of Washington any more. They just laugh at how juvenile they are.
Shhhhhhhhhhh, that only reminds everyone how Bishop Rmoney will amend his tax return after the election to show he pays and even lower tax rate than he reported. Remember how he didn't take all his charitable deductions this year??????
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#177 Oct 5, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhhhhhhhh, that only reminds everyone how Bishop Rmoney...
Like we needed another reminder that you're a bigot.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#178 Oct 5, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Like we needed another reminder that you're a bigot.
Oh shyt! We're in trouble now!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/03/7-11...
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#179 Oct 5, 2012
BIG TROUBLE, even Rasmussen has Obammy ahead!!!!!

Paris

#180 Oct 5, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Electoral Vote:
Obama 332
rugby 206
hahahahahahahahaha
POLL: ROMNEY PULLS AHEAD IN VIRGINIA...

Ohio: Romney leads 51-48 among those 'certain' to vote...

UK TELEGRAPH: Mainstream media spooked; liberal panic...Desperation.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#181 Oct 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>POLL: ROMNEY PULLS AHEAD IN VIRGINIA..
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The most biased poll puts draft dodger up ONE percent in one swing state!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Banner headline!

PS:
(quote)
Hundreds of millions of Americans will cast their ballots this November, but the votes that matter the most are cast by members of the Electoral College months later. President Obama continues to hold a lead over Mitt Romney in most of the key states listed below, which gives Obama a 332-206 lead in the Electoral College vote. The last update gave Obama 347 votes, compared to 191 votes for Mitt Romney.
ABN Ortiz

Arlington Heights, IL

#182 Oct 5, 2012
romney is the biggest lair the republicans can find.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Analysis: Trump the dealmaker struggles to seal... 5 min R I P Trumpcare 26
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 261,846
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 min River Tam 25,227
News Trump to GOP: Pass health care bill or seal you... 8 min jonjedi 91
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,508,457
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 9 min katrina 3,394
News Ivanka Trump: A White House force, just not an ... 11 min jonjedi 52
News Comey: FBI probing links between Russia, Trump ... 52 min Texas 353
News Trump Transition Team Communications Incidental... 2 hr Trooff 32
More from around the web