When will Chicago's violence evoke tr...

When will Chicago's violence evoke true citywide outrage?

There are 26 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Thursday Aug 9, titled When will Chicago's violence evoke true citywide outrage?. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The first freshly dead body I ever saw lay in the back of a police vehicle, an African-American teenager who had tried to shoot an off-duty cop. He missed, and got shot by the cop instead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Stony Brook, NY

#1 Thursday Aug 9
It should have already.
Shoot all the monkeys, problem solved.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#2 Thursday Aug 9
It will take the city working together to make the difficult decisions that have to be made to clean up Chicago. I don't think all the people there have the stomach to do what has to be done. So the White neighborhoods will do what they always do, nothing, and the black neighborhoods will continue to ignore the Police questions, and lock themselves in, and pray, or whatever. And every weekend the killing will go on. President Trump cannot get into the Mayor's business without an invitation, and Rahm won't ask for help. If you had a Republican Mayor he would ask, but the chances of that are not good.
Genl Forrest

Paducah, KY

#3 Thursday Aug 9
Annie Oakly wrote:
It will take the city working together to make the difficult decisions that have to be made to clean up Chicago. I don't think all the people there have the stomach to do what has to be done. So the White neighborhoods will do what they always do, nothing, and the black neighborhoods will continue to ignore the Police questions, and lock themselves in, and pray, or whatever. And every weekend the killing will go on. President Trump cannot get into the Mayor's business without an invitation, and Rahm won't ask for help. If you had a Republican Mayor he would ask, but the chances of that are not good.
Be thankful that Chicago does not have a Republican mayor. Because if it did, then the mess would be a Republican problem. And they would not be able to do any better.
Franko

New Lenox, IL

#4 Thursday Aug 9
Annie Oakly wrote:
What do you want the white pepole to do them ignert. Savage donít care you had to see what willie Wilson who is running for mayor said. He is tired of white pepole telling him what to do. They make there own rules. They make there own laws so just let them kill each other. They are lawless
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#5 Thursday Aug 9
What about the Children? Children are dying in the crossfire. And old people cannot leave their homes unless they go out early in the morning when the drunken shooters are asleep.
Genl Forrest

Paducah, KY

#6 Friday Aug 10
Annie Oakly wrote:
What about the Children? Children are dying in the crossfire. And old people cannot leave their homes unless they go out early in the morning when the drunken shooters are asleep.
You're pissing in the wind. No matter what you do, you ain't gonna change 'em. You could put the Nazi German Waffen SS on the street as police, with their ruthless methods, and you'd quell the violence only temporarily. Soon as the troops are withdrawn, the natives will go right back to their old behavior.
bohart

Morristown, TN

#7 Friday Aug 10
Democratic state, with a democratic city, run by all democratic politicians, and it is devolving into a third world rat hole. Rhodesia was once a prosperous nation in Africa , they exported food. It was ran by the white farmers who had lived there for over a century. But international outrage at a black country ran by whites caused an overthrow and blacks took over and changed the name to Zimbabwe, now a model for a failed basket case nation. The former racist leader? Ian Smith said,,," if they control the government ,this state will become like the rest of the starving countries in Africa" They did and it did.

Chicago is America's Zimbabwe.
James

Kansas City, MO

#8 Friday Aug 10
Yeah who would of thought it? Who would be surprised?

All of this murder in a GUN FREE ZONE!!!!!!

Charlton Heston: If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
jtkluempers

Henderson, NV

#9 Friday Aug 10
This is Obama's unwanted legacy. And it never gets mentioned in the "free press".

He did virtually NOTHING to help black people.

The black people that have succeeded did so without any help.

The rest are still poor, still live in government-imposed poverty, government-imposed slavery, in order to insure that they vote Democrat the rest of their lives.

He COULD have been a real leader to them. A beacon to hold up, like MLK. Well, a lot of blacks missed the message MLK was sending. He wanted them to be judged "by the content of their CHARACTER".

Blacks that developed one have been successful.

Those that didn't still live in filth and squallor.

Obama didn't even TRY to revive the message. He's their worst enemy. Hope they start to see that. His buddy's made a fine mess of the South Side, hasn't he? Chiraq.

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#10 Friday Aug 10
if you look all around the planet, the worlds problems are all caused by the brown/black man. Africans, Muslims, Mexicans, African Americans, it cannot be refuted.
jtkluempers

Henderson, NV

#11 Friday Aug 10
inbred Genius wrote:
if you look all around the planet, the worlds problems are all caused by the brown/black man. Africans, Muslims, Mexicans, African Americans, it cannot be refuted.
I keep talking about the Ring of Sh--hole.

No one listens.

It IS hard to refute. When the food crisis comes in 75 years, they will band together and try to take it from the developed world. Unless we MAKE them change, we'll have to anihilate them.

But we're racists, right? Well, where is most of the world's poverty, disease, starvation, and war? The things "non-racists" want us to fix?

Smack dab in the Ring of Sh--hole. The FIRST thing they need to do is to stop reproducing for 50 years.

If they don't figure it out they're all gonna die. One way or the other.

I'd rather they figure it out.
jtkluempers

Henderson, NV

#12 Friday Aug 10
Come on, Obama supporters. Why do you ignore this? Doesn't fit the agenda? Can't be blamed on Trump?

Why do you ignore?

I've stated that a wall is useless. Space Force? Unless we can figure out how to terraform Mars or build a better propulsion system, space is almost useless to humanity.

I will talk about some of the things Trump is talking about that are, well, silly.

Why won't YOU own up to the community organizer's biggest blunder?

Poor blacks voted for him in droves. He was their WORST enemy.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#13 Friday Aug 10
If Chicago Police Officers have any interest in becoming Chief of Police in Chicago they must remain, or pretend they are liberal, over looking minor crime until those criminals graduate to killing each other. Now it is way out of hand. They only way Chicago will ever get help is if they go to the polls in April, 2019, and elect a Republican Mayor who could call for National Guard, or Federal help.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#14 Friday Aug 10
The people in Chicago in white neighborhoods won't vote Republican. Their neighborhoods are well protected. They are already good Democrats. If they have any mercy at all for the children shot in the crossfire in the African American neighborhoods they would vote Republican in the Mayoral election.
Vitto

New Lenox, IL

#15 Friday Aug 10
Annie Oakly wrote:
What about the kids .They donít even care ya itís said butt maybe if they did not sale drugs gang bang rob each other this would not happen. Do you remember a few years ago when some pile of shhhhit use his child a a shield when they were shooting at him in a car. Ya itís said chances are they will end up a shhhhiiitt bag to.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#16 Friday Aug 10
Annie Oakly wrote:
You are catching on..... I've got a cousin who is THE only member of his family who has remained in Chicago ONLY because he is a few more years from retirement then HE is gone...... And he DOESN'T even live close to the South/West side...... He is concerned about the "spill over"...... He doesn't like the violence but there being nothing he can do and it ISN'T in HIS neighborhood he does his best to avoid those areas. Lately it is the best one can do...... IF able. Can't blame him.....OR other folks.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#17 Friday Aug 10
jtkluempers wrote:
Come on, Obama supporters. Why do you ignore this? Doesn't fit the agenda? Can't be blamed on Trump?

Why do you ignore?

I've stated that a wall is useless. Space Force? Unless we can figure out how to terraform Mars or build a better propulsion system, space is almost useless to humanity.

I will talk about some of the things Trump is talking about that are, well, silly.

Why won't YOU own up to the community organizer's biggest blunder?

Poor blacks voted for him in droves. He was their WORST enemy.
I guess your people know you are a blithering idiot? I bet they hide you when company comes over..... The Community didn't HAVE a biggest blunder....... The American voters' did...... When the ELECTED the big eared mombo lipped incompetent piece of sh1t.......
1 post removed
Davycrockett

United States

#19 Wednesday Aug 15
jtkluempers wrote:
This is Obama's unwanted legacy. And it never gets mentioned in the "free press".

He did virtually NOTHING to help black people.

The black people that have succeeded did so without any help.

The rest are still poor, still live in government-imposed poverty, government-imposed slavery, in order to insure that they vote Democrat the rest of their lives.

He COULD have been a real leader to them. A beacon to hold up, like MLK. Well, a lot of blacks missed the message MLK was sending. He wanted them to be judged "by the content of their CHARACTER".

Blacks that developed one have been successful.

Those that didn't still live in filth and squallor.

Obama didn't even TRY to revive the message. He's their worst enemy. Hope they start to see that. His buddy's made a fine mess of the South Side, hasn't he? Chiraq.
Hahaha all you white people whined that obama was only gonna heíll the blacks! Haha now youíre whining cuz he didnít help the blacks! Haha typical white boy crybaby

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#20 Wednesday Aug 15
Davycrockett wrote:
<quoted text>

Hahaha all you white people whined that obama was only gonna heíll the blacks! Haha now youíre whining cuz he didnít help the blacks! Haha typical white boy crybaby
I thought your ass was killed by the Mexicans... Hmmmmm,maybe history will repeat itself.....
Davycrockett

United States

#21 Wednesday Aug 15
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I thought your ass was killed by the Mexicans... Hmmmmm,maybe history will repeat itself.....
That was Daniel Boone the other fake white hero

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Bongo 101,489
News Brennan considers legal action to stop clearanc... 7 min Say What 36
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Earl 1,815,339
News Trump's land of delusion 24 min jtkluempers 4,432
News Trump suspects he'll revoke Ohr's clearance 've... 27 min fake news detector 44
News In Donald Trump era, a GOP leader looks to reca... 30 min Polaris 62
News Congress doesn't want you to eat your dog or cat 42 min Jabber 1,743
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Juno Rising Star 356,780
News Can America Ever Come Together Again? 5 hr Fartonbillc 122