Capitos mobile office is making the rounds

There are 3 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Sep 4, 2013, titled Capitos mobile office is making the rounds. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

Rep. Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va., has announced the dates and times of her mobile office for the month of September.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Sep 4, 2013
Good. Now I can ask her if she supports an increase in the minimum wage considering the bi-partisan CBO even suggested it should be twice what it is to address cost of living.

Also, I need to ask her why she voted to repeal the Affordable Care Act when it is the same plan put forward by Republicans when Clinton wanted a single payer plan.

Considering that their are only two options: Obamacare or a single payer healthcare system, and considering wages have been stagnant in America for 25 years due to the cost of business providing healthcare, I wonder what her suggestion would be?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 4, 2013
*there*
Youshouldask

Princeton, WV

#3 Sep 5, 2013
You should attend an event that Rep. Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va is present at and ask those very questions. Let us know what she has to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hispanic Evangelicals Threaten To Abandon Repub... 8 min Earl 32
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Scrutiny 189,555
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RoxLo 1,231,655
News Obama to set new limits on police use of milita... 10 min Le Jimbo 102
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min dirtclod 163,597
News It's Sheryl Crow vs. Duggars in Mo. (Oct '12) 14 min Tazo 42
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 14 min Eagle 12 7,179
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 27 min Spaulding Smails 1,892
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 55 min Le Jimbo 182,169
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Taletha 328,207
More from around the web