Capitos mobile office is making the rounds

Sep 4, 2013 Full story: Charleston Daily Mail

Rep. Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va., has announced the dates and times of her mobile office for the month of September.

Read more

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Sep 4, 2013
Good. Now I can ask her if she supports an increase in the minimum wage considering the bi-partisan CBO even suggested it should be twice what it is to address cost of living.

Also, I need to ask her why she voted to repeal the Affordable Care Act when it is the same plan put forward by Republicans when Clinton wanted a single payer plan.

Considering that their are only two options: Obamacare or a single payer healthcare system, and considering wages have been stagnant in America for 25 years due to the cost of business providing healthcare, I wonder what her suggestion would be?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 4, 2013
*there*
Youshouldask

Princeton, WV

#3 Sep 5, 2013
You should attend an event that Rep. Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va is present at and ask those very questions. Let us know what she has to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min PolakPotrafi 1,206,422
News Does Obama need a new strategy to fight ISIS? 6 min see the li 139
News Indiana governor supports clarifying religious ... 8 min OId Sailor 22
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 10 min see the li 143
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Agents of Corruption 154,713
News Harry Reid to retire, will not be seeking re-el... 16 min see the li 63
News Ethics panel steps up inquiry of Kentucky Rep. ... 21 min see the li 2
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 27 min X -Man- 320,456
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min coach 175,756
More from around the web