What Mitt Romney did right

Nov 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

In an op-ed for the Washington Post on Wednesday, Stuart Stevens, the chief strategist for Mitt Romney's unsuccessful presidential candidacy, made the case that his candidate did lots of things right in the race.

Comments
161 - 180 of 221 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2012

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, that would be worse than having Barney Frank taking over Fannie and Freddie,,,,again
Barney always had a thing for fannies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You hypocritical douchebag. You've already stated this frightwingnut bullshit. Grover Norquist has all you douchebags marching in step. Every one of your loser presidential candidates signed his pledge. Grover Norquist’s Americans for Tax Reform boasted that 279 Congressional incumbents — and another 286 challengers — signed his “Taxpayer Protection Pledge” to never vote for any tax increases under any circumstances. That's lockstep no matter how Faux News and you define it. You're the ' party of stupid'.
Grovers got a great idea. Lets put all the the cliff and tax talks on TV.

Well if Obama is such a great leader, speaker and negotiator, he should put the whole negotiations on TV for all to see. You know make his liberal children proud. Remember, they work for us. What's all this back room hooey. Obama said he would be the most transparent ever. Let’s let him prove it.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Must you always reinforce the image of the dumb, vile leftist?
Don't worry, bagger - in 2 years Pelosi with be Speaker then you can get your nut off everyday. Just, don't let your mommy catch you.

Meanwhile, leftist this ..........

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Is Obama going to call Bill Clinton in again to bail him out. Maybe Obama could let Bill be President and he go play golf.........until the cliff deal is settled. We need someone who can lead. Maybe if we promise Bill to let Monica come back.
You're full of hate.

I weep for your future.
Billy Ringo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Is Obama going to call Bill Clinton in again to bail him out. Maybe Obama could let Bill be President and he go play golf.........until the cliff deal is settled. We need someone who can lead. Maybe if we promise Bill to let Monica come back.
Etchy should have called on the Shrub to help him during the campaign - would have been a game changer.

Can't refudiate that

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of hate.
I weep for your future.
you don't weep for anybody's future....you and all the other libs are loving every minute of it. Libs have always had a holier than thou attitude, and now they've hit paydirt, they have bamboozled the poor ignorant masses to vote for them, in return for free shit taken from the republicans, and their master plan worked.

admit it, you are happier than a pig in shit. obama is your homey.

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Etchy should have called on the Shrub to help him during the campaign - would have been a game changer.
Can't refudiate that
just like curious george got bubba to go to bat for him, same principle.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't weep for anybody's future....you and all the other libs are loving every minute of it. Libs have always had a holier than thou attitude, and now they've hit paydirt, they have bamboozled the poor ignorant masses to vote for them, in return for free shit taken from the republicans, and their master plan worked.
admit it, you are happier than a pig in shit. obama is your homey.
What makes you think I'm liberal? Because I don't agree with your bullshit?

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
if you ain't a liberal, they ain't a cow in texas. And you may be even worse, you may be a black panther. you aint foolin nobody...unless you used to be Sean, the schoolteacher from Brooklyn.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do they constantly feel the need to label everyone? Do they need it, to preach their hate?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

yup wrote:
<quoted text>
bwa haha haha ha ha ha haha ha ha …. Oh sure thing genius – Bushie and the repugs just did a fine job from 2000 – 2006 !! Wow – your utter cluelessness is outdone only by the audacity of your denial of reality. Yup – you've gotta be a freakin' meth-head ! lol
Prove me wrong you bloody twit. Here let me help. 4.6% unemployment,(full employment), the market over 14,000 and everyones 401K's climbing.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush’s unfunded wars and irresponsible – unfunded tax cuts for the rich and corporate were a ticking time bomb you mush-brained meth junkie. Not to mention the administration’s criminal neglect of enforcement of regulation over the financial sector that led directly to the housing market collapse and then a near total economic collapse and depression by the fall of 2008.
Gallup polls just a few months ago showed that 68 percent of Americans still place either a great deal or moderate amount of economic blame on Bush, whereas 52 percent blamed Obama – most of those of course – were Republicans. Consider yourself proven wrong you clueless hack.
Are you going bob and weave or prove me wrong. Come on moron, prove me wrong. Your stupid opinions prove nothing.
1 post removed
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, bagger - in 2 years Pelosi with be Speaker then you can get your nut off everyday. Just, don't let your mommy catch you.
Yep, dumb, vile leftist POS.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop sucking the glass dick you meth-head loser – then maybe you can keep track of reality a bit better.
You're always dumb but now vile and hateful as well. But nobody cares about your POS life, after all it's YOUR fault, not ours. You need to get with Billy and share your hate and anger BUT he says he always gets to be on top if that's ok with you. And there is no way you can be more vile so anything goes!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop sucking the glass dick you meth-head loser – then maybe you can keep track of reality a bit better.
Still waiting on that proof lambchop. You are Obama's sock puppet aren't you.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
You're always dumb but now vile and hateful as well. But nobody cares about your POS life, after all it's YOUR fault, not ours. You need to get with Billy and share your hate and anger BUT he says he always gets to be on top if that's ok with you. And there is no way you can be more vile so anything goes!
Cry. Cry. Cry. Four more years of teabag tears.
yup

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>

Still waiting on that proof lambchop. You are Obama's sock puppet aren't you.
Shove that hot glass dick up your p00p-chute. Maybe the pain will shock you into sobriety – even if only momentarily.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Cry. Cry. Cry. Four more years of teabag tears.
Your empty girl. Get some different insults.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Your empty girl. Get some different insults.
I got the reults I wanted. Four more years of teabag tears.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>I got the reults I wanted. Four more years of teabag tears.
You are like Obama, all you deliver are distractions, no solutions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••