Clinton: Trump's inauguration speech ...

Clinton: Trump's inauguration speech was 'a cry from the white nationalist gut'

There are 145 comments on the Loudon County News story from Sep 10, 2017, titled Clinton: Trump's inauguration speech was 'a cry from the white nationalist gut'. In it, Loudon County News reports that:

Hillary Clinton said being at President Donald Trump's inauguration was "like an out-of-body experience" and that his speech was a "cry from the white nationalist gut." "But I'm a former first lady, and former presidents and first ladies show up," Clinton said on "CBS News Sunday Morning."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Loudon County News.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#2 Sep 12, 2017
The more excerpts from the book I see and the more comments she makes while trying to sell it the more I am convinced that she is mentally unstable and I am grateful that this woman is not PotUS. Thank you president Trump for saving us from such a fate.
Christsharian ColesLaw

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 12, 2017
Team America wrote:
<quoted text>
Excerpts from this book seem to have a very racist
The word "racist" means "hates white supremacists [sic]" to the tiki khakkki crowd.
Natasha Fatale

Allentown, PA

#4 Sep 12, 2017
Hillary's a hardcore politician. She was doing and saying for years what her followers wanted to hear and all because she dreamed of the day she would be the first female president. With so many average and poor beckoning at her feet, she felt the presidency was a sure win. No, I'm not a Republican. Just a person who sees Hillary for who she really is. Many politicians are leaning towards a one world order, particularly Hillary. She wanted to allow for millions of immigrants into the country. How would she know or even care how that would affect the rest of the population as far as resources, crowding, housing, jobs, the need for more schools, healthcare, more traffic, crime and disease? The fact is, just like the other very rich politicians, she can go home to her ivory tower every day, away from it all, being waited on by her servants, maids and chef.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#5 Sep 12, 2017
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
The more excerpts from the book I see and the more comments she makes while trying to sell it the more I am convinced that she is mentally unstable and I am grateful that this woman is not PotUS. Thank you president Trump for saving us from such a fate.
Just the fact that it's almost a year later from Election Day and she is still out there babbling about.."what happened" shows she is not POTUS material..
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#6 Sep 12, 2017
Team America wrote:
Excerpts from this book seem to have a very racist/bigoted undertone slanted against all White non-HC voters. Seems like HC should be pointing the judging finger at her self and not others. Doing her best to further divide American's.
The democrats having been using the race card for years. It's not working anymore. Reality has set in and people were fed up with the same old politicians and their same old line of promises that they never keep...

Along comes Donald Trump and the timing was perfect...the stars were aligned and he is exactly what is needed..
Christsharian ColesLaw

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Sep 12, 2017
Natasha Fatale wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary's a hardcore politician. She was doing and saying for years what her followers wanted to hear and all because she dreamed of the day she would be the first female president. With so many average and poor beckoning at her feet, she felt the presidency was a sure win. No, I'm not a Republican. Just a person who sees Hillary for who she really is. Many politicians are leaning towards a one world order, particularly Hillary. She wanted to allow for millions of immigrants into the country. How would she know or even care how that would affect the rest of the population as far as resources, crowding, housing, jobs, the need for more schools, healthcare, more traffic, crime and disease? The fact is, just like the other very rich politicians, she can go home to her ivory tower every day, away from it all, being waited on by her servants, maids and chef.
But, stupid, Ill Duce Trump is a "very rich politician." He's said he doesn't want those 1,000,000 or so DACA young people deported.(Whether his words mean anything....that's what he said.)

Since you're supposedly not a Republican you can explain what Democratic politicians you've ever supported. You're a nonsensical right wing racist who plays words games.
Christsharian ColesLaw

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Sep 12, 2017
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>
The democrats having been using the race card for years. It's not working anymore.
You hate minorities of just about any sort, starting with those who have dark skin, and of course you dismiss condemnations of white supremacism [sic], as does the entire right wing base.
youll shoot your eye out

Bloomingdale, IN

#9 Sep 13, 2017
The cry's from my gut always go out of the back end. Much like this headline.
2 posts removed

Since: Aug 17

Location hidden

#12 Sep 13, 2017
Christsharian ColesLaw wrote:
<quoted text>

But, stupid, Ill Duce Trump is a "very rich politician." He's said he doesn't want those 1,000,000 or so DACA young people deported.(Whether his words mean anything....that's what he said.)

Since you're supposedly not a Republican you can explain what Democratic politicians you've ever supported. You're a nonsensical right wing racist who plays words games.
Yep white folks are tired of the race card... that is one reason Trump is your presodent now
MR EMMETT TILL.

Union City, GA

#13 Sep 13, 2017
TheReal411 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep white folks are tired of the race card... that is one reason Trump is your presodent now
WHAT NO 45 COME ON
MAKE RACISTS WHITE PEOPLES AFRAID AGAIN.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 13, 2017
[QUOTE who="MR EMMETT TILL. "]<quoted text>
WHAT NO 45 COME ON
MAKE RACISTS WHITE PEOPLES AFRAID AGAIN.[/QUOTE]

Oh yes....ALL WHITE PEOPLEARE RACISTS....thats a bunch of leftist bullsh#t...
MR EMMETT TILL.

Union City, GA

#15 Sep 13, 2017
TheReal411 wrote:
[QUOTE who="MR EMMETT TILL. "]<quoted text>
WHAT NO 45 COME ON
MAKE RACISTS WHITE PEOPLES AFRAID AGAIN. "

Oh yes....ALL WHITE PEOPLEARE RACISTS....thats a bunch of leftist bullsh#t...
NO NOT ALL ABOUT 45% ARE THIS TO DAM MANY.
Natasha Fatale

Allentown, PA

#16 Sep 13, 2017
Christsharian ColesLaw wrote:
<quoted text>

Protecting American interests and the life that already lives here is not racist, it's about sustaining whatever resources we have left, including the quality of life for those already living here. America has always been the land of plenty but that may not always be if we keep letting so many more people in. But of course in your ever racist mind and attitude, it's what you want to believe. Your racist comments on many of these threads is a clear indication and admonition of your own deep racism towards white people.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#18 Sep 13, 2017
Natasha Fatale wrote:
<quoted text>

Protecting American interests and the life that already lives here is not racist, it's about sustaining whatever resources we have left, including the quality of life for those already living here. America has always been the land of plenty but that may not always be if we keep letting so many more people in. But of course in your ever racist mind and attitude, it's what you want to believe. Your racist comments on many of these threads is a clear indication and admonition of your own deep racism towards white people.
Oh no...Natasha..please dont say anything about....racism towards white people...some folks claim racism towards whites does not exist...because of...you know. "White Priviledge". Please be careful to say anything that resembles any good will or sympathy towards the evil blue eyed devils...this will make you a "racist", or even worse...a "deplorable". And also..a white supremist...if you are white. And if you are white...you really are not suppose to have an opinion about anything. Unless the Left tells you what is the politically correct opinion is...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Sep 13, 2017
youll shoot your eye out wrote:
The cry's from my gut always go out of the back end. Much like this headline.
Probably too much fried roadkill.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Sep 13, 2017
Natasha Fatale wrote:
<quoted text>

Horsefeathers!
1 post removed
youll shoot your eye out

Bloomingdale, IN

#22 Sep 13, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Probably too much fried roadkill.
I am into broiling to reduce the fat content in the roadkill.

I think the gas comes from the okra.
1 post removed
Latter Day Taint

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Sep 14, 2017
Natasha Fatale wrote:
<quoted text>
Protecting American interests and the life that already lives here is not racist
Hey slobbering moron, you posted a complaint about "rich" politicians and I merely pointed out to your stupid, rural, fertilizer crammed head that Ill Duce Trump is "rich." So you had a fake complaint about "rich" politicians. As usual nothing you say means anything real. This is due to your stupidity and lack of education.

Here's a clue you stupid bigot: My calling out you confederate tiki khakkki white supremacist [sic] types is not "racism." Because not all white people are tiki khakkki white supremacist [sic] types.

I realize right wing scum often have trouble with the concept of "subset," but that's no excuse.
MR EMMETT TILL.

Lithonia, GA

#25 Sep 14, 2017
MAKEING RACISTS WHITES AND UNCLE(WANT TO BE WHITE)TOMS AFRAID AGAIN

I AM THE 1%.

Location hidden

#26 Sep 14, 2017
Latter Day Taint wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey slobbering moron, you posted a complaint about "rich" politicians and I merely pointed out to your stupid, rural, fertilizer crammed head that Ill Duce Trump is "rich." So you had a fake complaint about "rich" politicians. As usual nothing you say means anything real. This is due to your stupidity and lack of education.

Here's a clue you stupid bigot: My calling out you confederate tiki khakkki white supremacist [sic] types is not "racism." Because not all white people are tiki khakkki white supremacist [sic] types.

I realize right wing scum often have trouble with the concept of "subset," but that's no excuse.
You are an igorant ass fool...people like you are causing rise in racial tension in this country...and as far as white supremists...people like you are putting these ideas in peoples heads..YOU are making white supremicy seem like...not a real bad idea!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min BlueFlag 1,801,343
News Trump's land of delusion 13 min javawhey 2,509
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 20 min Liberal Guerilla 94,601
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... 2 hr ardith 139
News Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher ton... 2 hr Emerald 36
News Bolton: U.S. election hack a serious matter, 'h... 2 hr Quirky 114
News Obama to make rare high-profile speech on Mande... 2 hr Say What 55