Border Patrol agent shot, killed on patrol in Ariz

Oct 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WOI-TV West Des Moines

Amnesty International warned Tuesday that abuses by Egyptian police and military continued with impunity after regime change and Hosni Mubarak's ouster, and urged the country's newly elected leader to deal... Amnesty International on Tuesday took Egypt's new president to task for failing to address the "bloody legacy" of abuses by security forces ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Thanks for your service. My God put his loving hands over you family. God Bless.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Obama murders another B/P Agent with his border control/immigration policies.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Obama won't even have the guts to apologize to his family. Democrats will stand behind the many murders he commits.
On the border

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Obama knowingly gave 2,000+ automatic rifles and 50-caliber sniper rifles to drug cartels knowing in advance these criminals would murder numerous people with those very same weapons. If, as Obama has claimed, he knew nothing about what his own administration was doing, then he should be fired for gross incompetence. One way or the other, Obama is to blame. If anyone else gave 2,000 guns to criminals, that person would be arrested, perp walked on national tv, tried and convicted and sentenced to a long term in prison. Obama is a criminal surrounded by criminals. Those that still support Obama after all these exposures are no better than the criminal they support.
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

On the border wrote:
Obama knowingly gave 2,000+ automatic rifles and 50-caliber sniper rifles to drug cartels knowing in advance these criminals would murder numerous people with those very same weapons. If, as Obama has claimed, he knew nothing about what his own administration was doing, then he should be fired for gross incompetence. One way or the other, Obama is to blame. If anyone else gave 2,000 guns to criminals, that person would be arrested, perp walked on national tv, tried and convicted and sentenced to a long term in prison. Obama is a criminal surrounded by criminals. Those that still support Obama after all these exposures are no better than the criminal they support.
Only the ignorant,looking for a hand-out support obama.
ronnie

Orem, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

This agent is from my home State and has been all over the news today. Question's are being asked by local media, why there are so few working in the Area where Mr. Ivie was murdered. If our Country doesn't wake up and realize what a mess Mexico is now, we are even more unprotected than we thought. The Government of Mexihole is so corrupt we need Military presence here on our border, not the middle east. Bring our Marines home and Secure the border once and for all. And shoot to kill anyone pointing guns at us....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

holder and the o can't leave out nappy has another citizen dead do to their failure at our border
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

ronnie wrote:
This agent is from my home State and has been all over the news today. Question's are being asked by local media, why there are so few working in the Area where Mr. Ivie was murdered. If our Country doesn't wake up and realize what a mess Mexico is now, we are even more unprotected than we thought. The Government of Mexihole is so corrupt we need Military presence here on our border, not the middle east. Bring our Marines home and Secure the border once and for all. And shoot to kill anyone pointing guns at us....
I agree, but they would just tie the hands of the military here if they did put them on the border.
Omar

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

On the border wrote:
HEY BUDDY DEAL WITH IT!!!!! HE IS JUST LIKE YOU AN AMERICAN!!!!
Je baise votre cule

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Waiting for the agent to be liquidated!!!
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but they would just tie the hands of the military here if they did put them on the border.
True, can't carry guns, maybe slingshots.
sba131

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Obama has and his cronies have blood on their hands.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

this has to be a mistake, didn't someone in office say that the borders were safe?
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

ronnie wrote:
well, did you also hear in te news that your US government approved to pass GUNS! To Mexico? Well, now you are seeing the causes. And don't cry like a baby!! Border patrols has also shooted and killed some Mexicans. Even in our side of Mexico. Now don't come with your stupid comment!! US don't have any right to say anything. DID YOU HEAR THAT NOTHING!!!

“"All Lies Lead to the Truth"”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
well, did you also hear in te news that your US government approved to pass GUNS! To Mexico? Well, now you are seeing the causes. And don't cry like a baby!! Border patrols has also shooted and killed some Mexicans. Even in our side of Mexico. Now don't come with your stupid comment!! US don't have any right to say anything. DID YOU HEAR THAT NOTHING!!!
yes we can! This whole mess is because mexico has lobbied for open boarder for the last 26 years. it doesn't matter where the guns came from the end result is the same. mexicans crossed the broader and shot at us agents. not the first time a agent has died,

(i love how you forget about ranchers being shot on their own land)

that is not the same as returning fire to rock thrower from across the boarder. the same thing would have be the us agent crossing the boarder and then shooting.

like it or not your "poor" illegals and the richer smugglers have made the boarder want it is.(how in the heck do the afford the thousands to cross, sometimes multiple times)

america needs more troops at the boarder, not hall monitors.

Juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Hello_World wrote:
<quoted text>yes we can! This whole mess is because mexico has lobbied for open boarder for the last 26 years. it doesn't matter where the guns came from the end result is the same. mexicans crossed the broader and shot at us agents. not the first time a agent has died,

(i love how you forget about ranchers being shot on their own land)

that is not the same as returning fire to rock thrower from across the boarder. the same thing would have be the us agent crossing the boarder and then shooting.

like it or not your "poor" illegals and the richer smugglers have made the boarder want it is.(how in the heck do the afford the thousands to cross, sometimes multiple times)

america needs more troops at the boarder, not hall monitors.
Did you know that all the men are created equally?... How can relate rock throwing and open fire with a gun? I don't relate those things.. Yeah! I'm with that, but the smugglers do the exact same thing as your people do. Take advantages of people, what all they want is support his family.
ronnie

Orem, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying we gave candy to the baby. The Cartels don't need our guns to kill Americans. They steal them from people or the gov. of Mexihole gives them guns.... We were stupid giving Arms to dumb hillbilly aliens
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that all the men are created equally?... How can relate rock throwing and open fire with a gun? I don't relate those things.. Yeah! I'm with that, but the smugglers do the exact same thing as your people do. Take advantages of people, what all they want is support his family.
Support family? All they want to do is murder an American and then sue for some dumb reason, to try and get money. Thats all they see.

“"All Lies Lead to the Truth"”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Us border patrol does NOT do the same thing as a smuggler, to even compare is just stupid. every day smuggler cross the boarder putting just not american lives at risk but the people he is "helping" break the law. sadly its the people their "helping" are the one most often hurt.

you dont seem to understand the all men are created equal, the kid who threw rocks committed assault on a Us agent. illegals dont care i pretty sure if they have attitudes like yours a lot more would happen if they could get away with it.

yes all men are created equal, and that goes against everything illegal immigration stands for. The world isnt just the US and mexico. as an American i have to stand up for the rest of the world, they deserve an equal chance to come here compared to any hispanic. mexicans should not we an unfair advantage compared to the rest of the world just because they happen the be directly south of here. quit trying to use our American ideal only for the benefit of one group hispanics.
sba131

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful your IQ is slipping along with your language skills.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••