Who is the worst president since WWII ?

There are 1425 comments on the KMBC-TV story from Jul 2, 2014, titled Who is the worst president since WWII ?. In it, KMBC-TV reports that:

President Barack Obama tops the list of the worst presidents since World War Two, according to a new national poll.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMBC-TV.

First Prev
of 72
Next Last
Fred

Oakley, KS

#1 Jul 2, 2014
Imagine that
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#2 Jul 2, 2014
Agreed.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#3 Jul 2, 2014
bammy just keeps winning these polls

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#4 Jul 2, 2014
Krauthammer:'If Fences Don't Work, Why Is One Around White House?'

Gas Prices Extend Painful Record: July 4 Marks 1,290 Days above $3-a-Gallon...

Federal judge threatens to have outside expert investigate 'lost' IRS emails...

PAPER: Patent office didn't receive single public complaint about Redskins before stripping trademark...

Since: Mar 07

Evansville, IN

#5 Jul 2, 2014
POLL: Vote and Share!

Would you support building a tent city on the White House lawn to house the illegals pouring over the border?

http://tinyurl.com/qc3jmn9
foster

Ashburn, VA

#6 Jul 2, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Krauthammer:'If Fences Don't Work, Why Is One Around White House?'
Gas Prices Extend Painful Record: July 4 Marks 1,290 Days above $3-a-Gallon...
Federal judge threatens to have outside expert investigate 'lost' IRS emails...
PAPER: Patent office didn't receive single public complaint about Redskins before stripping trademark...
The case isnt before any court. Why would some activist judge mouth such an asinine personal opinion?
1 post removed
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

#8 Jul 2, 2014
No surprise.

Paris

#9 Jul 2, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
The case isnt before any court. Why would some activist judge mouth such an asinine personal opinion?
Oh gosh, I don't know, lets look at Voter ID's and Gay marriage and you tell me. Activist judges is the only way you get anything accomplished. Why is Obama doing executive orders..........because Reid won't give the House's bills even a smell much less a look. Harry needs to sleep with Moe Greene.

Paris

#10 Jul 2, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. Because the act by the government is illegal..........one more Smack Down coming. You won't have a liberal in congress at this rate.
iffy bon

Greeley, CO

#11 Jul 2, 2014
Obozo the worst only since WWII? How about since the beginning of time?

Ok, he wasn't as bad as Jefferson Davis, just more racist than JD.
iffy bon

Greeley, CO

#12 Jul 2, 2014
NEWER POLL HAS OBAMA AS "THE BEST US PRESIDENT EVER"

AP and CBS together did a small poll among select groups in the middle-east and northern Africa, mainly Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Taliban, Hamas, and ISIS members. They overwhelmingly approve of Obama's performance. Most repeated comment: "Sure has made our job a lot easier!" Second most repeated comment: "I want to go to the US as an illegal alien, either to kill Americans or to vote for Obama. There's not much difference, right? Except that voting illegally is probably easier."

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#13 Jul 2, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
For the SAME reason some asinine Judge would disregard voters wishes,follow their political convictions and overturn gay marriage referendoms.....
1 post removed
Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

#15 Jul 2, 2014
iffy bon wrote:
AP and CBS together did a small poll among select groups in the middle-east and northern Africa, mainly Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Taliban, Hamas, and ISIS members. They overwhelmingly approve of Obama's performance. Most repeated comment: "Sure has made our job a lot easier!" Second most repeated comment: "I want to go to the US as an illegal alien, either to kill Americans or to vote for Obama. There's not much difference, right? Except that voting illegally is probably easier."
No doubt about that!
silly me

Paterson, NJ

#16 Jul 2, 2014
I've never owned a gun but if another liberal is elected president I will buy one because I know this country is done for.
16 years of this type of government will be the ruin of us all.
silly me

Paterson, NJ

#17 Jul 2, 2014
Immergrants, gays, food stamps and my health caren premium is through the roof.
Thats his legacy
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#18 Jul 2, 2014
Can't wait for you folks to tell us that Bush and his comrade Cheney had nothing to do with Iraq?! Lolllll
Microhut Clowns

Mesa, AZ

#19 Jul 2, 2014
Fred wrote:
Imagine that
;) de Robotopix ? dat!! basement on new National poll;) so what do U answering 2da Robot? U dont imagine, beecause GE owner of Imagine@working;-00

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#20 Jul 2, 2014
LBJ.No doubt about it.He usurped his way into the presidency by having Kennedy assassinated.Started Vietnam war for his own profit.Had his own personal "Hit Man",Malcolm Wallace.Had at least 8 men and women(including his own sister) rubbed out on his way up.Had many ties to the Mob.Was heavily involved with Bobby Baker and Billie Sol Estes.Going back further,he STOLE 1948 election from better Dem Coke Stevenson.That is how he got into Senate in first place.What happened under his rule?Urban riots.Student riots.The Weather underground(domestic terrorists),the murders of M.L.King and Bobby Kennedy.2 million Asians mass murdered.58000 American soldiers slaughtered.More than a million wounded.Lyndon B.Johnson should rate with Hitler and Stalin.They are all together in Hell.My sources?Read James Teague,Roger Stone,James Garrison,Barr McClellan,Jim Marrs,and a KGB report.( The Russians knew all about it,just as our CIA knew all about them).
Microhut Clowns

Mesa, AZ

#21 Jul 2, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
LBJ.No doubt about it.He usurped his way into the presidency by having Kennedy assassinated.Started Vietnam war for his own profit.Had his own personal "Hit Man",Malcolm Wallace.Had at least 8 men and women(including his own sister) rubbed out on his way up.Had many ties to the Mob.Was heavily involved with Bobby Baker and Billie Sol Estes.Going back further,he STOLE 1948 election from better Dem Coke Stevenson.That is how he got into Senate in first place.What happened under his rule?Urban riots.Student riots.The Weather underground(domestic terrorists),the murders of M.L.King and Bobby Kennedy.2 million Asians mass murdered.58000 American soldiers slaughtered.More than a million wounded.Lyndon B.Johnson should rate with Hitler and Stalin.They are all together in Hell.My sources?Read James Teague,Roger Stone,James Garrison,Barr McClellan,Jim Marrs,and a KGB report.( The Russians knew all about it,just as our CIA knew all about them).
;) just a dog vs cat battle!!!!!!!! ;-000h, now the chicken inda game!! ;-00
Bob

Middleton, WI

#22 Jul 3, 2014
iffy bon wrote:
I think your besmirching the good name of AP and CBS to make a cheap common stock buy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 72
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 4 min Silent Echo 719
News Republicans are not compassionate 4 min xxxrayted 171
News Grand jury takes testimony in probe of former U... 14 min Le Jimbo 2
News Jim Wright early casualty of rising US House pa... 16 min Le Jimbo 2
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 16 min ChristineM 6,735
News Tim Scott Touts Body Cameras, Conservative Ideas 18 min Le Jimbo 1
News Populism could divide the Grand Old Party 20 min Le Jimbo 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Le Jimbo 180,556
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr snow 1,225,065
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr My Bong 326,638
News Meet the Candidate: Carly Fiorina 4 hr serfs up 86
More from around the web