Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two...

Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three children'

There are 1973 comments on the The Guardian story from Jan 20, 2013, titled Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three children'. In it, The Guardian reports that:

A teenager shot dead two adults and three children inside a Albuquerque home, authorities in New Mexico said on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2084 Feb 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What?
Must be pretty slow to not under stand the question When and Where.........

But you prove it everyday

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2085 Feb 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. And you're the bigger moron since you obviously can't prove your claim, son!
Are you really that stupid??
You really don't know that nobody has even begun to say Bush hid intel.......

They tried to say he knew it was wrong..........The information that many people besides Bush had privy to..........ROTFLMAO

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2086 Feb 13, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a moron does not understand
Only a moron would post this kind of [email protected] and not get called on it.

Wipe your chin, Homo OnE.

Sunday Jan 27

Only a moron would shoot a moose with a 30/30
In Canada it is not even legal
1 post removed

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#2088 Feb 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

E.G.: if the pedophile Zimmerman is told he isn't allowed to carry a gun into his church, having a gun permit doesn't give him the right to insist he has a right to do so.
Told? He could simply say he wasn't told and then it doesn't matter, he can do what he wants then.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#2089 Feb 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a moron does not understand that many had the exact same intel as Bush
Are you so stupid you need a link for that??
Just ask if you are too stupid to google it yourself
lol! In that case, you've proven you're not even smart enough to be considered a moron son. That's how clueless you are! I'd tell you get get smart and intelligent, but I KNOW you'll refuse... you ALWAYS have!

http://www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/s...

"...SPIEGEL: There are more than a few critics in Washington who claim that the Germans, because of Curveball, bear a large part of the repsonsibility for the intelligence mess.

Drumheller: There was no effort by the Germans to influence anybody from the beginning. Very senior officials in the BND expressed their doubts, that there may be problems with this guy. They were very professional. I know that there are people at the CIA who think the Germans could have set stronger caveats. But nobody says: "Here's a great intel report, but we don't believe it." There were also questions inside the CIA's analytical section, but as it went forward, this information was seized without caveats. The administration wanted to make the case for war with Iraq. They needed a tangible thing, they needed the German stuff. They couldn't go to war based just on the fact that they wanted to change the Middle East. They needed to have something threatening to which they were reacting.

SPIEGEL: The German government was convinced that "Curveball" would not be used in the now famous presentation that then US Secretary of State Colin Powell gave in 2003 before the United Nations Security Council.

Then Secretary of State Colin Powell as he presented "evidence" of weapon of mass destruction in Iraq to the United Nations general assembly: "We probably gave Powell the wrong speech."
AP

Then Secretary of State Colin Powell as he presented "evidence" of weapon of mass destruction in Iraq to the United Nations general assembly: "We probably gave Powell the wrong speech."
Drumheller: I had assured my German friends that it wouldn't be in the speech. I really thought that I had put it to bed. I had warned the CIA deputy John McLaughlin that this case could be fabricated. The night before the speech, then CIA director George Tenet called me at home. I said: "Hey Boss, be careful with that German report. It's supposed to be taken out. There are a lot of problems with that." He said: "Yeah, yeah. Right. Dont worry about that."

SPIEGEL: But it turned out to be the centerpiece in Powell’s presentation -- and nobody had told him about the doubts.

Drumheller: I turned on the TV in my office, and there it was. So the first thing I thought, having worked in the government all my life, was that we probably gave Powell the wrong speech. We checked our files and found out that they had just ignored it.

SPIEGEL: So the White House just ignored the fact that the whole story might have been untrue?

Drumheller: The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy. Right before the war, I said to a very senior CIA officer: "You guys must have something else," because you always think it's the CIA. "There is some secret thing I don`t know." He said: "No. But when we get to Baghdad, we are going to find warehouses full of stuff. Nobody is going to remember all of this."..."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#2090 Feb 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid??
You really don't know that nobody has even begun to say Bush hid intel.......
They tried to say he knew it was wrong..........The information that many people besides Bush had privy to..........ROTFLMAO
Bushie lied son. Americans died son.

And you're not smart enough to be called a moron, son.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2091 Feb 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! In that case, you've proven you're not even smart enough to be considered a moron son. That's how clueless you are! I'd tell you get get smart and intelligent, but I KNOW you'll refuse... you ALWAYS have!

http://www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/s...

"...SPIEGEL: There are more than a few critics in Washington who claim that the Germans, because of Curveball, bear a large part of the repsonsibility for the intelligence mess.

Drumheller: There was no effort by the Germans to influence anybody from the beginning. Very senior officials in the BND expressed their doubts, that there may be problems with this guy. They were very professional. I know that there are people at the CIA who think the Germans could have set stronger caveats. But nobody says: "Here's a great intel report, but we don't believe it." There were also questions inside the CIA's analytical section, but as it went forward, this information was seized without caveats. The administration wanted to make the case for war with Iraq. They needed a tangible thing, they needed the German stuff. They couldn't go to war based just on the fact that they wanted to change the Middle East. They needed to have something threatening to which they were reacting.

SPIEGEL: The German government was convinced that "Curveball" would not be used in the now famous presentation that then US Secretary of State Colin Powell gave in 2003 before the United Nations Security Council.

AP

Drumheller: I had assured my German friends that it wouldn't be in the speech. I really thought that I had put it to bed. I had warned the CIA deputy John McLaughlin that this case could be fabricated. The night before the speech, then CIA director George Tenet called me at home. I said: "Hey Boss, be careful with that German report. It's supposed to be taken out. There are a lot of problems with that." He said: "Yeah, yeah. Right. Dont worry about that."

SPIEGEL: But it turned out to be the centerpiece in PowellÂ’s presentation -- and nobody had told him about the doubts.

Drumheller: I turned on the TV in my office, and there it was. So the first thing I thought, having worked in the government all my life, was that we probably gave Powell the wrong speech. We checked our files and found out that they had just ignored it.

SPIEGEL: So the White House just ignored the fact that the whole story might have been untrue?

Drumheller: The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy. Right before the war, I said to a very senior CIA officer: "You guys must have something else," because you always think it's the CIA. "There is some secret thing I don`t know." He said: "No. But when we get to Baghdad, we are going to find warehouses full of stuff. Nobody is going to remember all of this."..."
Once again you prove you are a moron

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2092 Feb 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Bushie lied son. Americans died son.

Prove it troll
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#2093 Feb 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you prove you are a moron
lol! And once again, you proven you're not smart enough to even be a moron, son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#2094 Feb 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it troll
Already have son. Even a moron would know.

You unfortunately, don't even qualify high enough for even this status!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#2095 Feb 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it troll
lol! And it's PROOF you lied. But I might have a kind heart since you can't even qualify as a moron son.

You're just too low... even for an amoeba!

Location hidden

#2096 Feb 14, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Told? He could simply
He's going to be dicked, Dick.

He is going to prison and he is going to spend a lot of time hanging on to his ankles.

Karma.
3 posts removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#2100 Feb 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where???
What?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#2101 Feb 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where?
Here and you son
2 posts removed

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Paris

#2104 Feb 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Bushie lied son. Americans died son.
By Daniel Strauss - 02/14/13 07:04 PM ET
President Obama’s gun-control push was revealed as a “charade” during Tuesday night’s State of the Union address, according to the leader of the National Rifle Association.
NRA Chief Executive Wayne LaPierre said Obama’s speech exposed the “fraudulent intentions” behind his call for new restrictions on firearms and high-capacity magazines.
“It was only a few weeks ago when they were marking their anti-gun agenda as a way of protecting school children from harm. That charade ended at the State of the Union, when the president exposed their fraudulent intentions. It's not about keeping kids safe at school. That wasn't even mentioned in the president's speech."
"They only care about their decades-long, decades-old gun control agenda," LaPierre said. "Ban every gun they can. Tax every gun sold. And register every American gun owner. The president has taken the art of public deception and manipulation to a whole new level."

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Location hidden

#2105 Feb 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>By Daniel Strauss - 02/14/13 07:04 PM ET
President Obama’s gun-control push was revealed as a “charade”
The NRA doesn't like attempts for Americans to be able to do background checks? They insist people should be able to sell to anyone they please? And buyers not need to be checked?

Wow! that's news... eh... DUMBO?
1 post removed

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#2107 Feb 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA doesn't like attempts for Americans to be able to do background checks? They insist people should be able to sell to anyone they please? And buyers not need to be checked?
It's not going to happen by Obama, because the sale of firearm INTRASTATE is not a federal authorized power. Interstate sales already go through an FFL, which requires all the transfer paperwork and background checks. The only time a INTRASTATE firearm sale has federal nexus is when the seller is in the commercial business of selling firearms.

Hence, unless the state legislatures want to make their own background check laws, then Obama is once again talking out of his assholio.
2 posts removed
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#2110 Feb 16, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey worthless...when will okiehomo stop taking more money back from DC than they send? You, coburn and the rest of your bumper sticker baggers have no legitimacy.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#2111 Feb 16, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>CHICAGOLAND: Feds issue Jesse Jackson Jr. indictment -- while Obama in town to deliver speech... OBAMA: If I Had A Son I Bet He Would Look Just Like Jesse Jr.
Barfool loves 'em dark and deep.
Dont

Huntsville, AL

#2112 Feb 16, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Barfool loves 'em dark and deep.
project.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Well Well 1,603,119
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min swampmudd 31,395
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 13 min Retribution 89
News Charles Barkley 19 min supremeliberal 6
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 21 min GraspThe Obvious 137
News Village Voice splits from sex ad-linked Backpage (Sep '12) 23 min hnetone 9
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min Julia 289,283
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr old_moose 10,235
More from around the web