Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two...

Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three children'

There are 1973 comments on the The Guardian story from Jan 20, 2013, titled Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three children'. In it, The Guardian reports that:

A teenager shot dead two adults and three children inside a Albuquerque home, authorities in New Mexico said on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#707 Jan 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Telling me I cant have something because of the actions of another is punishing me........
Specially when the criminal will just buy them on the street from their neighborhood black crack dealer.......
Then I'm being "punished" by not being able to own a tactical nuke. Damn those crazy despots!

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#708 Jan 25, 2013
Just left of right wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize there was any legislation, or whatever, that caused the reduction to 10. That's probably why I'm having trouble finding one like I had 10 years ago.
Clinton's ban that was sun setted after 10 years. Limit then was 10. At least with this ban, if passed, government employees (all eligible at all levels) won't have to follow the regs that we do. Cozy up to a federales or city or state employee.

Don't know how common yours is...Try some of the local shops like Los Ranchos or Charlie's. Online: Cabelas, Cheaper Than Dirt, Bud's Gun Shop, Midway, Brownell's....a lot of Out Of Stock signs. Maybe you will get lucky.

Location hidden

#709 Jan 25, 2013
Check your pistol to see what it is capable of...Browning Hi Power, for example, was built for 13. Mags under ban was 10. Could get higher cap mags for it but would stay away from that. Mo is not bettah.

Mecgar makes excellent after market mags and actually makes mags for some of the major brands. Depends on your brand and type. 45 ACP should be easy to find. Like McCormick or Wilson Combat.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#710 Jan 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I'm being "punished" by not being able to own a tactical nuke. Damn those crazy despots!
We are not talking about fully auto weapons or weapons of mass destruction troll......

We are talking about sporting rifles that are used for hunting by millions and 100s of thousands that compete in competition designed for rapid fire.......

But moron/liberals are too stupid to understand the difference between a nuclear bomb and a semi auto rifle..........LOL

http://www.myvssa.org/content/high-power-rifl...

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#711 Jan 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the tea baggers favorite amendment begins with "..."
Of course.....when all else fails, resort to inflamatory name calling........yep, typical tactic!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#712 Jan 25, 2013
Concha Pena wrote:
Albuquerqe, NM, beautiful city, is getting well known nationwide because of the GRIEGO name and of course 'the uncle', who's getting his '15 minute worth of fame' with every tv program that he appears on. Of course a very religious family is gone becase of this teenager oblivious to Christian morality. The answer is within reach but nobody will talk about it. The answer could offend too many people. Morality, Christian morality. Mr. Griego, it's time to come home.
Wow! This is one of your most coherent posts to date! Well done!
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#713 Jan 25, 2013
You are wrote:
<quoted text>
stuck on stupid.
Here is the topic:
Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three children'
"Here is the topic:
Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three children'"

Then see if YOU can stick to it.

Or are YOU..."stuck on stupid"..."Santa Fe Spammer"
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#714 Jan 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we didn't have a standing Army at the time the constitution was written.
Things change.
Continental Army ring a bell...? You may have heard about that in school. That army was still around at the time the Constitution was written.

"Things change"

You haven't.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#715 Jan 25, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
If these things have nothing to do with the functionality of the gun, why should they be banned? You actually want the govt to start banning things just because they feel like it?? You're not up on the whole liberty and freedom thing are you? How about next we start letting the feds do random house to house searches just to see what they kind find. If you have nothing to hide, you should be OK with it, right????{rolls eyes}
But...but...but...they look scary.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#716 Jan 25, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
No real standing army during the time that the amendment was being formulated, introduced and finally ratified in 1791 as a way to ensure that the states could raise a force to fight the british who they figured would be coming back.
And they did.
The Continental Army was a standing army of the times...even during the time of the writing of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. It had been reduced at the end of the Revolutionary War and started growing again in 1790's.

But I guess because the "santa Fe Spammer" says it was "no real standing army"...then it must be so.

ROTFLMAO at you...you're such a joke..."frustrated control freak".

What was the topic again...?...oh yeah;

"Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three children"...see if YOU can stay on topic.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#717 Jan 25, 2013
they wrote:
<quoted text>
are not designed to be weapons - if you see a weapon when you look at a trampoline, it is time to get a checkup from the neckup.
And yet, more blunt objects..."not designed to be weapons"...are used to commit murder than rifles.

Location hidden

#718 Jan 25, 2013
http://www.top10stop.com/lifestyle/top-10-mos...

People are more likely to be killed by a baseball bat than a rifle.

You have to note that firearms are used in self-defense and account for many lives saved through actual use or just having the firearm present. the deaths by firearms are often wielded by criminals against victims or other "gang members."

http://www.pulpless.com/gunclock/kleck2.html

We don't hear much about the defensive use of a firearm that saves the lives of those who have them for self-defense and never have to use them in deadly encounters.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#719 Jan 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not talking about fully auto weapons or weapons of mass destruction troll......
We are talking about sporting rifles that are used for hunting by millions and 100s of thousands that compete in competition designed for rapid fire.......
But moron/liberals are too stupid to understand the difference between a nuclear bomb and a semi auto rifle..........LOL
http://www.myvssa.org/content/high-power-rifl...
lol! unfortunately, with lying idiots like you, you're the real moron son!

you just don't know it!
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#720 Jan 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Those items have other valid uses; guns don't.
So like all the other anti-gun, anti-2nd Amendment, "frustrated control freaks", you aren't limited to just going after the so called "assault weapons", YOU want to go after them all.

Glad to see you finally admit that...it's good to know where you stand isn't it...?
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#721 Jan 25, 2013
Still wrote:
<quoted text>
stuck and deflecting from the topic.
AND the "Santa Fe Spammer" is "stuck" on selective notice of said "deflection"...why is that you "frustrated control freak"?
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#722 Jan 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, it was never intended to be a standing Army, but rather a temporary Army for the specific purpose of securing our independence. After that is was presumed the State militias would provide for their security and the security of the US if necessary, which is why they are mentioned multiple times in the constitution.
Just didn't turn out that way did it..?
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#723 Jan 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
If you close your eyes when you fire is the gun more or less accurate than when you sight in your target?
If there is a variable wind gusting from 5-20 mph is the gun more or less accurate than when it's calm?
If you use a scope is the gun more or less accurate at 100 yards than if you don't use a scope?
Nitpick terminology all you want, even a child knows the human factor affects the accuracy of a gun.
Doesn't change the funtioning of it either.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#724 Jan 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why DUI is illegal, because it can lead to unintentional unnecessary deaths.
But note we don't ban ALL driving because some idiots drive drunk. We DO make it harder for drunks to drive with tougher enforcement, including things like ignition interlocks.
Just as we're not trying to ban ALL guns just because some idiots kill people with them. We ARE trying to make it harder for the idiots to kill as many people as possible in as short a period of time though, which is why we are tyring to ban certain weapons & high capacity magazines.
So unlike DUI's where the car is NOT targeted because it was used to commit a crime...YOU do want to target the gun because it was used in a crime. Logical thinking isn't your strong suit is it...?
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#725 Jan 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about Zim; I have no idea what his intent was.
I also never said every person who uses a gun intends to kill someone with it. Some use it for a doorstop or paperweight.
"Some use it for a doorstop or paperweight."

Are those loaded or unloadd doorstops or paperweights...?
speaking

Huntsville, AL

#726 Jan 25, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, more blunt objects..."not designed to be weapons"...are used to commit murder than rifles.
of blunt objects... This is the most inane argument that you dopes keep repeating. Trust me, it doesn't gain any more relevance through repetiton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min russianrepukes 286,762
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min old_moose 25,440
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,580,609
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 2 min george 1,244
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min Dr Z 316,309
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 5 min Rose of Tralee 864
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 min Tre H 8,382
More from around the web