Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two...

Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three children'

There are 1973 comments on the The Guardian story from Jan 20, 2013, titled Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three children'. In it, The Guardian reports that:

A teenager shot dead two adults and three children inside a Albuquerque home, authorities in New Mexico said on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

Quit

Huntsville, AL

#22 Jan 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes it legal to murder unborn babies
deflecting.

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#23 Jan 20, 2013
And the beat goes on.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#24 Jan 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet she allowed him easy access to her guns.......
Seems she got what she deserved; too bad she contributed to the slaughter of actual innocents.
No mother deserves to be shot to death by her own son. What the hell is wrong with you?
DEM AND DEM PROUD OF IT

Bellflower, CA

#25 Jan 20, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Get treatment where? You act as though these crazies can be given a couple pills and become normal. They cannot. They need to be put in hospitals, and kept there. In the case of the Connecticut killings, the shooters' own mother was afraid of him, and "considering" hospitalizing him. She waited too long.
Maybe they don't have health insurance and would need to...horrors, get help from the GOVERNMENT! I thought you rethugs don't want government helping ANYONE...

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#26 Jan 20, 2013
TheatreTech01 wrote:
<quoted text>Marxists? What a putz. The media is corporate owned. The sell sensationalism. Death sells. Go back to rush limpballs if you want unbiased news.
voted obama huh?

“Spay and neuter your pet”

Since: Jul 07

Burnt Hills

#27 Jan 20, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
No mother deserves to be shot to death by her own son. What the hell is wrong with you?
You reap what you sow! She was negligent, stupid, irresponsible, naive, ignorant, and not trust worthy. She knew her son had mental issues and had expressed concerns about it to others. Yet she took him to the shooting range,and gave him access to these weapons, all the while knowing all his marbles were not there. She is dead because of her own actions or lack there of. Deserved or not it is her own fault. BTW if you think I feel sorry for her..... I don't!
1 post removed
Cat74

United States

#29 Jan 20, 2013
If Mommy could afford the kind of guns she had she could afford health insurance. In fact she was looking into hospitalizing the crazy son when he decided to kill her instead, and take 20 children with him. If one teacher, Princpal, janitor had access to a a loaded gun that day the shooter would have been shot dead as soon as he shot out the door. All our mass school killings, but one, took place in a gun free zone. Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the country, and 500 people were murdered in crime infested areas of the city last area. And how are we correcting the problem? Picking up the guns of the law abiding. They will never allow it.
Cat74

United States

#30 Jan 20, 2013
Correction: Last year, not last area.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#31 Jan 20, 2013
Just wait until it is discovered that he was prescribed drugs enthusiastically.
TheatreTech01

Albuquerque, NM

#32 Jan 20, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
voted obama huh?
No, I voted for America.

Burnt Hills

#33 Jan 20, 2013
Cat74, So what you are saying is put armed guards in every school to stand guard and wait everyday for a gunman to show up. How many guards, we have large schools and many schools, say 5 or 6 guards or more per school. Who will pay for this? My school taxes are high enough and to employ at the very least 5 or 6 guards per yr will be very costly. So we are doing this why? To prevent a criminal with a gun from entering the school? That just so happens to be after the fact. Why not prevent the evil criminal from getting the guns in the first place? Question is who is supplying guns to criminals? I can tell you it is not non gun owners! So where and how are they getting them? From Manufacturers? Suppliers? Dealers? At gun shows? From irresponsible gun owners? What is the NRA, staunch gun advocates and gun owners doing to prevent criminals from getting the guns. Absolutely nothing and in fact are enabling criminals to get the guns. With your second Amendment rights comes responsiblity to follow the laws regarding guns and preventing criminals from getting the guns. If you fail to be responsible then you will be held accountable. Your second amendment right does NOT give gun owners carte blanche to do anything they want. Too many victims of gun violence pay the price for people who deal in guns that are irresponsible. That has got to stop! Your second Amendment right does not supersede their right to live!
Cat74

United States

#34 Jan 20, 2013
There are 11 armed guards in the school Obama's children attend in D C, and 9 armed guards in the school Mayor Emanuel's children attend in Chicago. You act like that idea is unusual. It isn't, and if it will save one child why not do it. Isn't that the premise Obama is using to disrm the law abiding citizes of America? My 2nd amendment rights gives me the right to as many guns as I want, and all the ammo to go with them. Now any attempt to change that has to come from a Constitutional amendment. A constitutional amendment the liberals will never get, so I have no fear of losing my rights. The Pres, and his underlings can do the dance like monkeys in a cage, but they do not have the votes to change a thing.
Another

Huntsville, AL

#35 Jan 20, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
There are 11 armed guards in the school Obama's children attend in D C,
liar. The only armed guards are secret service that protect the children from gun nuts and other terrorists. The school does not have armed guards.
Another

Huntsville, AL

#36 Jan 20, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The Pres, and his underlings can do the dance like monkeys in a cage,
racist post. Goes with the gun nut territory

Since: Oct 08

#37 Jan 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Yep, another 5 dead thanks to easy access to military style assault weapons.
Assuming those weren't his parents he killed, then charge his own parents with negligent homicide for allowing their kid access to a dangerous weapon.
you know this how? More bs from the sheeple

Burnt Hills

#38 Jan 20, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
There are 11 armed guards in the school Obama's children attend in D C, and 9 armed guards in the school Mayor Emanuel's children attend in Chicago. You act like that idea is unusual. It isn't, and if it will save one child why not do it. Isn't that the premise Obama is using to disrm the law abiding citizes of America? My 2nd amendment rights gives me the right to as many guns as I want, and all the ammo to go with them. Now any attempt to change that has to come from a Constitutional amendment. A constitutional amendment the liberals will never get, so I have no fear of losing my rights. The Pres, and his underlings can do the dance like monkeys in a cage, but they do not have the votes to change a thing.
And you gun advocates and the NRA can dance like monkeys all the while as you place guns in the hands of criminals so they can go out and murder innocent children because you have the power to do so. I'll tell you what since you folks and the NRA want to have carte blanche when it comes to selling guns to criminals how about all you gun owners get taxes big time on your guns and ammo to pay for all those guards. Remember this your second amendment right DOES NOT supersede the rights of others to live their lives.
TheatreTech01

Albuquerque, NM

#39 Jan 20, 2013
Skuttlebutt wrote:
<quoted text>
you know this how? More bs from the sheeple
We know this by the score card, or haven't you been paying attention? Seems like you don't mind kids dying as long as you can call people names and pretend to have a set. Putz.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Paris

#40 Jan 21, 2013
Uuuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie. The media is hyper capitalistic and reactive to what people want to hear about. Yesterday a bunch of you wanted to tell the lie that weapons are just tools like screwdrivers or drills, but can't be regulated because they are not. This is the reality and result of the madness you promote and want to deny.
For some perspective there were on 5 gun deaths total in Noway in 2005. Here that is a good day.
They parrot the agenda of the left while carrying the water from Obama's chamber pot.

Paris

#41 Jan 21, 2013
Another wrote:
<quoted text>
racist post. Goes with the gun nut territory
Gun nut, you mean the founding fathers wrote the constitution in protection of America, and it didn't fit your marxist agenda. Poor cupcake.

Paris

#42 Jan 21, 2013
Another wrote:
<quoted text>
liar. The only armed guards are secret service that protect the children from gun nuts and other terrorists. The school does not have armed guards.
Horse hockey. You should be familiar with your favorite breakfast cereal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump's judicial nominee under fire for ... 2 min gnnn 12
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 min USAEPA 16,832
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Tuffet 1,761,909
News Barack and Michelle Obama sign Netflix deal to ... 33 min Correct 181
News Lawmakers get first look at secret Russia probe... 37 min gnnn 7
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 38 min Quivering Lip Lib... 80,697
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Into The Night 40,025
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 2 hr Ms Mack 1,131
News Donald Trump calls unauthorized immigrants 'ani... 4 hr Magic Utah Uwear 369
News Supreme Court delivers blow to workers' rights 7 hr Lawrence Wolf 144