2M jobless set to lose unemployment benefits

Nov 12, 2012 Full story: KCRA-TV Sacramento 38

More than 2 million jobless Americans will lose their federal unemployment insurance during the holidays if Congress doesn't extend the deadline to file for extended benefits.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Vapid President

Orange, CA

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Mitt Romney would have produced 2 million jobs.

Recount petition to Congress or they will lose their jobs through fraud votes too in upcoming elections like Mia Love and Allen West. We need numbers to give them ammo for recount.

http://www.petition2congress.com/8222/petitio...
SEND VIRALLY.

US military arrived 14 hours after Benghazi attack:
YEAH BUT OBAMA KILLED A HERMIT ON DIALYSIS

Hussein Obama purposely made a call to Netyanhu and spoke for an hour just as Benghazi had started. He was not in the Situation Room as required. The phone call to Israel was to give him an alibi as to why he was not in charge of the crisis as Commander in Chief. As Hillary said, when the 3 am phone call comes in, who do you trust? Hillary has documented proof that she ordered increased US protection for the Libyan mission but was denied by Hussein Obama. Bill wanted her to release those documents but Hillary did not want to be held responsible for the demise of the first black president.

My Dad used to tell me.... "when the right hand is moving, watch what the left hand is doing." Watch Obama on Benghazi, don't be distracted.
Marchin

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Obama says there are plenty of jobs to be had!

and let's open the borders and subsidize the rest of our neighbors

No one will get ahead if we continue to allow millions into the country as we will have to house, cloth, feed, care and educate them...no one who is trying to get back on their feet will have the ability to 'get ahead'...the cost of open borders is prohibitive and dangerous to the safety our our country.

NO amnesty UNTIL our borders are SECURE! If they aren't secure then there is no end to the flood.

come to America legally.
no problemo

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Nov 12, 2012
no more unemployment ?

theres SSI, welfare, SNAP, medicaid and don't forget your free phone.
wondering

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Stop the unemployment benefits and you will see people start finding jobs.Minimun wage is not much more than unemployment benefits,and people had rather sit at home than work.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#5 Nov 12, 2012
This is Obama's plan for reducing the jobless rate.

Is it what you were hoping for, American Middle Class?
Your Ex

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Try your local
Craigslist.
If you can't find a job
It's 'cause you don't want one.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Considering many of them have been getting unemployment for 2 years even then I think it is time to stop.
Hunger is the greatest motivator so let them be hungry, then when they are hungry enough they will find a job, any job even. Maybe even a job that paid less money than they made before getting on unemployment and a job paying more than they were getting while on unemployment.
wondering

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2012
El Cid wrote:
Considering many of them have been getting unemployment for 2 years even then I think it is time to stop.
Hunger is the greatest motivator so let them be hungry, then when they are hungry enough they will find a job, any job even. Maybe even a job that paid less money than they made before getting on unemployment and a job paying more than they were getting while on unemployment.
Many have been getting checks for three years or more.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Your Ex wrote:
Try your local
Craigslist.
If you can't find a job
It's 'cause you don't want one.
I have to agree, with one exception; interviewers will ask "why isn't there anything current on your resume? what are you doing now?"
telling them that you were waiting until your unemployment ran out isn't going to work.
but finding an "application" job should be easy enough for most people.
Baal

Austin, TX

#10 Nov 12, 2012
I am retired military, 25 years service so I am set.
I was at the liquor store a little earlier for my weekly litre of single malt scotch and there was a help wanted sign for a counter clerk. I asked the guy what the job paid and he said $11.00 and hour full time to start and $14.00 an hour in a year if things work out. No benefits he said, adding that Obamacare will suffice.
Austin is a bit expensive but that is a liveable wage for a single person maybe more if the other half works too. If I needed a job and even better if I got a discount on my hootch I would snap the job right up.
no steal mi gooose

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#11 Nov 12, 2012
SirPrize wrote:
This is Obama's plan for reducing the jobless rate.
Is it what you were hoping for, American Middle Class?
enjoy the Labor mandating@69 until 2014 then"16 is 72!!!;-000
no steal mi gooose

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#12 Nov 12, 2012
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree, with one exception; interviewers will ask "why isn't there anything current on your resume? what are you doing now?"
telling them that you were waiting until your unemployment ran out isn't going to work.
but finding an "application" job should be easy enough for most people.
watta happen to Dr. Bill_mr! no mor lighting?! ;)
no steal mi gooose

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#13 Nov 12, 2012
no problemo wrote:
no more unemployment ?
theres SSI, welfare, SNAP, medicaid and don't forget your free phone.
i don't need no fone! jus go to library get yo online!!;-000

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Baal wrote:
I am retired military, 25 years service so I am set.
I was at the liquor store a little earlier for my weekly litre of single malt scotch and there was a help wanted sign for a counter clerk. I asked the guy what the job paid and he said $11.00 and hour full time to start and $14.00 an hour in a year if things work out. No benefits he said, adding that Obamacare will suffice.
Austin is a bit expensive but that is a liveable wage for a single person maybe more if the other half works too. If I needed a job and even better if I got a discount on my hootch I would snap the job right up.
Who's going to provide the "obamacare??" I know it ain't.........free!!
Paulee Broadwil

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#15 Nov 12, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's going to provide the "obamacare??" I know it ain't.........free!!
;) onlee 3Amnestea!! see n wondering Paula Broadwill

thx Bush readmi lips no tax n bush don't ask n notell

;-000000hm misssso control ;)
USA

Waterbury, CT

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Paulee Broadwil wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IyJo6ESSiMYXX
??????????how bout in English Bro?

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#17 Nov 12, 2012
Paulee Broadwil wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IyJo6ESSiMYXX
Go stir your noodles, Charlie. I shot your asz in 66!
1 post removed

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#19 Nov 13, 2012
This is the Hope and Elmo that democrats voted for.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Who cares, we won the election.
one for all all for one

Bethlehem, PA

#21 Nov 13, 2012
Congressional Republicans always trying to hold things up. Continually trying to block the President's policies. Whatever good the president wants to try and do for average Americans, you can bet the Republicans aren't for it. As for someone saying that Romney would have produced 2 million jobs. How? Ridiculous. He never had a plan or told us how he was going to do it. The point is, he wouldn't have and most of the American people knew it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 min woodtick57 760
Reagan, Bush shielded immigrants 4 min The Sage of Main ... 56
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Independent patriot 280,499
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min dirtclod 125,884
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 6 min Memo From Turner 652
Obama to send 1,500 more troops to Iraq as camp... 6 min scirocco 193
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Limbertwig 162,438
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,140,753
Obama to detail his executive action on immigra... 10 min Guess Who 26
Who poisoned the well in Washington? 1 hr Le Jimbo 58

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE