5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia...

5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading Ukraine - Without Going To War

There are 3022 comments on the ThinkProgress story from Mar 1, 2014, titled 5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading Ukraine - Without Going To War. In it, ThinkProgress reports that:

Events in eastern Europe took a dramatic turn on Saturday as the Russian parliament cleared the way for President Vladimir Putin to use force in eastern Ukraine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThinkProgress.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#1793 Apr 22, 2014
Hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
No one hates Slavic Europeans in America, we hate murdering monsters like Putin and his Russian supporters.

Vast difference. Even if we hated Russians only they are but a part of the Slavic people and representative of all Slavic people everywhere.

But why does Russians hate Americans so much, we are just a nation of of people from all over the world, so in general, if you hate Americans you hate the world.
Russia is ringed with American military bases. No one over there hates Americans.

The warmongers in Washington seem obsessed with them.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1794 Apr 22, 2014
Promise a redline, deliver a happyending.
Hawk

Kamuela, HI

#1795 Apr 22, 2014
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are lying to cover up your own complicity in war crimes? I guess that is understandable.
Folks rarely wish to own up to the blood on their own hands.
Why you believe is your doing, I have witness the destruction of that village be it a isolated case or the norm during that war I can never know for sure, but it is what I witness and nothing you can say will change the fact that those men and boys died and their mothers, sisters and daughters were raped by those so called "Christians".

I help stop those murders, I am proud that I lasered their convoy after they left the village and delivered 4 packages of 1000 pounds of Justice from my friends in the Air Force. Nothing but pride is in my heart for stopping those monsters from doing the same thing to another village.
Hawk

Kamuela, HI

#1796 Apr 22, 2014
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused. When the Warsaw Pact collapsed Bush promised Gorbachev we had no plans for NATO expansion east of Germany. Then the Soviet Union collapsed and the Clintons took over the White House.
Bush senior isn't in the white house. If there is no treaty then there was no promise. A lesson that the west learned from Russia when they blockade land routes into Berlin.

So me this treaty that America or NATO signed saying that we wouldn't accept eastern European nations plea to join NATO?
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>On a serious power trip they expanded NATO into Poland and the Baltics. Right up to Russian borders.
No one forced anyone to join NATO and members are free to leave as they see fit, see France as an example.
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>Then they manufactured evidence of ethnic cleansing in Bosnia-Herzegovina so they could carve up the Balkans and thus add new member states to the EU and NATO. To suggest it was the Kremlin pushing for a second cold war is bs.
Bull, there was clear proof that there was ethnic cleansing going on, a side from my own account there is numerous pictures, videos and eye witness accounts. Even confessions by Serbian troops of their actions and trying to justify their murders as protecting their nation from Muslims by eliminating their population.

But none of this has to do with the fact that Russia just invade their "brother" nation of Ukraine and stole Ukrainian land, murder it's people and are now blackmailing Ukraine with economic and military threat.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#1797 Apr 22, 2014
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia is ringed with American military bases. No one over there hates Americans.
Washington Senate and COngress was supposed to hand over the documents and seats when the True Blue Blood American nation was created. Meaning 25 nations out of United Kingdoms genetic unity ritual of brith, to displace all nations to create a real American blood line, Remembering There IS over several hundred variations of white races in each nation, so you did not have to cross breeed with another race, you could stick to your own color. I was one legal blue Bloodline American and International counsil, my blood matched that that lived in their tombs, MEANING America won the contents and tomb remains to be transferred to USA because I was the closest genetic blood link of natural human bodily creation.

This meant war as China found that the 1st emeperor happened to be close to 11 feet tall and was a white hormaphadite.(unisexed one of My greatest grandfathers) War comes upon looting tombs during trasnfer to other nations, and blood link is abused dead or unfunded.

Now back to my story, Our family do not do ritual circles with church or coven, we digest abundnece so we dont need magic circle of protection, we are the circle of protection. I'm trying to raise the bog, brian surgery had me topical amnesia of events to long.

My lung crystal was already removed so no nation of coven wants to bid on a source of no stones gall, kidney or lung and I do not have the residue in the spine or on, just poisen from venomoous spider and snakes from childhood animal attacks. My only luck was my cervix was bid on by xioung wong crystal is going to be used in a Emperor contact ritual and pharmacuticals to do comparision to aphrodite pheramone for stability of mind and time. I was never paid for their mental fornification games.
Hawk

Kamuela, HI

#1798 Apr 22, 2014
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me this map of American bases, because there isn't an American base east of Poland.

Pompano Beach, FL

#1799 Apr 22, 2014
Hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you believe is your doing, I have witness the destruction of that village be it a isolated case or the norm during that war I can never know for sure, but it is what I witness and nothing you can say will change the fact that those men and boys died and their mothers, sisters and daughters were raped by those so called "Christians".

I help stop those murders, I am proud that I lasered their convoy after they left the village and delivered 4 packages of 1000 pounds of Justice from my friends in the Air Force. Nothing but pride is in my heart for stopping those monsters from doing the same thing to another village.
The cold war was over. Then the NATO war criminals descended on the former Yugoslavia like jackals and tore it apart. It was patently obvious that when the Kremlin saw the carnage they would feel forced to play by NATO rules. You are directly responsible for what has happened from South Ossetia (Georgia) to Crimea (Ukraine) since then?

All because you felt compelled to interfere in someone else's civil war? None of Washington's business. Look at Vietnam, or Lebanon (Marine truck bombing) or Somalia (Blackhawks downed). We should always stay out of other people's internal conflicts.

Just as we would not have wanted anyone to invade and stop General Sherman from his butchery during our civil war.

Pompano Beach, FL

#1800 Apr 22, 2014
Hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me this map of American bases, because there isn't an American base east of Poland.
Japan is east of Poland. Pretty sure South Korea is too. To the north is the Arctic with Canada and Alaska and to the south we are involved militarily in Turkey, in the Middle East and in the -stans.

Except for China we have Russia pretty much ringed with military bases.
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#1801 Apr 22, 2014
Uther Pendragon wrote;

Nonsense. Nowhere in western Europe do you find the virulent hatred of slavic Europeans the way you do in the Americas. That old cold war era propaganda only sells over here. Europeans do not share in Washington's paranoia.

----------

Maybe it was too difficult for you to grasp.

I don't use words like Polak, Bohunk or Ukra, do I?

The ones I see here using "Polak" are the ones howling for war between Ukraine and Russia.

Even though I'm not slav or Polish I wouldn't call anyone "Polak" because of my reverence for the father of Poland, who is one of the foremost heroes of the American Revolution.

He died in a hellhole Russian dungeon.

My dislike of Russia is what they do, like the above - and for allying themselves with Nazi Germany - and enslaving women and children from Lithuania, leaving them to starve in a Siberian hellhole - and their mass executions of POWs - and their plunder of countries they "liberated" like Manchuria - that enough for you?

They could be Eskimo and it wouldn't matter to me, only that they are no different from their filthy Nazi allies.

Are we a happy camper now?

I doubt it, since you don't see that those virulent haters you mention need to take their old European hatreds back to Europe with them and quit polluting America.

As I pointed out.

Pompano Beach, FL

#1802 Apr 22, 2014
Hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
But none of this has to do with the fact that Russia just invade their "brother" nation of Ukraine and stole Ukrainian land, murder it's people and are now blackmailing Ukraine with economic and military threat.
The crisis in Ukraine was not of Putin's doing moron. What happened is that Yanukovych was elected by the voters. Unruly mobs in the streets of Kyiv toppled his government. These mobs were pro EU and NATO and not pro Russian. The question is why do you support mob rule and oppose the democratic process?

If the voters had thrown Yanukovych out there would have been no cause to send in troops to protect their military assets in Crimea where the Black Sea fleet is based. If the USA had a naval base in a country where mobs toppled a government friendly to us we would have done the same. Have we departed from Guantanamo yet?

Pretty sure mobs in the street are how Lenin and Stalin came to power.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1804 Apr 22, 2014
The DNC and RhINO parties can not be trusted, Putin is better than the crop in Washington.
2 posts removed
Hawk

Kamuela, HI

#1807 Apr 22, 2014
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
The cold war was over. Then the NATO war criminals descended on the former Yugoslavia like jackals and tore it apart. It was patently obvious that when the Kremlin saw the carnage they would feel forced to play by NATO rules. You are directly responsible for what has happened from South Ossetia (Georgia) to Crimea (Ukraine) since then?
All because you felt compelled to interfere in someone else's civil war? None of Washington's business. Look at Vietnam, or Lebanon (Marine truck bombing) or Somalia (Blackhawks downed). We should always stay out of other people's internal conflicts.
Just as we would not have wanted anyone to invade and stop General Sherman from his butchery during our civil war.
Yes, never allow Russia to take responsibility for their actions and just point at other nations humanitarian actions as justification for Russian crimes.

Tell me why do support genocide? Why do you worship the idea of Nazism and justify the genocide of your fellow human beings? Where is the genocide in Georgia? Where is the genocide in Ukraine? Where is America adding the nations that they intervened as part of their nation? I see no annexation by America.

Russia invade it's "brother" nation in Ukraine. A nation they claim were so close in culture and bonded by blood and yet they invade, murder the people of Ukraine and steal Ukrainian land.

This is how Russia treats it's own friend and "brother". And people like you come here to defend the actions of Russia as it murders and steals from their neighbor.
Hawk

Kamuela, HI

#1808 Apr 22, 2014
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Japan is east of Poland. Pretty sure South Korea is too. To the north is the Arctic with Canada and Alaska and to the south we are involved militarily in Turkey, in the Middle East and in the -stans.
Except for China we have Russia pretty much ringed with military bases.
Where is Japan in East Europe? Where is South Korea in East Europe? Where is Alaska in East Europe? Where is Turkey in East Europe? and where is the Stans in East Europe?

I am looking at a map of Europe right now and I see none of these nations in Eastern Europe.

I am still waiting for proof of American bases.
Hawk

Kamuela, HI

#1809 Apr 22, 2014
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
The crisis in Ukraine was not of Putin's doing moron. What happened is that Yanukovych was elected by the voters. Unruly mobs in the streets of Kyiv toppled his government. These mobs were pro EU and NATO and not pro Russian. The question is why do you support mob rule and oppose the democratic process?
If the voters had thrown Yanukovych out there would have been no cause to send in troops to protect their military assets in Crimea where the Black Sea fleet is based. If the USA had a naval base in a country where mobs toppled a government friendly to us we would have done the same. Have we departed from Guantanamo yet?
Pretty sure mobs in the street are how Lenin and Stalin came to power.
You have a fantasy version of events.

Ukraine was Putin's fault 100%, Ukraine was set to sign a trade deal with the EU that had no downsides for the Ukrainian people. Then Putin put pressure on Kiev to abandon that trade deal for an inferior deal with Russia and the people weren't happy about being forced to sign a deal that turned their nation into a servant of Russia instead of a free and independent nation.

There is no excuse for Russia invading their "brothers" in Ukraine, murdering it's people and stealing Ukrainian land. But as usual the weakness of Russia is too great and they took from even their so called brothers in Ukraine and seek to see their nation destroyed because Ukrainians wanted to have a better life.

Till this day no one of you Russian supporters could answer this simple question. If Ukraine was such a close friend and if Russia and Putin only cared about the well being of the Ukrainian people then why force Ukraine to choose between the two trade deals, Why be happy for their brothers and offer them the Russian deal regardless if they signed the EU deal?

What is wrong with both deals for Ukraine so that the people of Ukraine could prosper in peace? None of you Russian supporters have answered that question. But Putin started this mess, the EU deal was something that was already in place and Putin came and demanded that Ukraine give up that deal for his.

Putin and Russia is no friends of Ukraine. The sought this death, thief and destruction of the people of Ukraine.
poor

Laurinburg, NC

#1810 Apr 22, 2014
Hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, never allow Russia to take responsibility for their actions and just point at other nations humanitarian actions as justification for Russian crimes.
you really need to stop hawk. you lost the morality card a long time ago and now you just come off as a sanctimonious self righteous son of a b8tch with a chip on his shoulder because someone told him to 7777 off for once and is now throwing a hissy fit with his yes men. and look up the definition of genocide assuming you can read i know americans hate to read.
Yep2

Roy, WA

#1811 Apr 22, 2014
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the sort of virulent hatred I am talking about. Clinton and Bush spread lies about ethnic cleansing to curry favor with their Moslem pals and the weak minded jingoists buy into it every time.
Naturally they side with the jihadis over the slavic Christians.
I see - you only hate Balkan muslims.

My family have been American since Queen Anne, and if it was my call, you and your Balkan grudge match would be on a plane back there tonight - along with all those like you from either side.

Keep your stinking European hatreds in Europe, cheeseface.
poor

Laurinburg, NC

#1812 Apr 22, 2014
Hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Japan in East Europe? Where is South Korea in East Europe? Where is Alaska in East Europe? Where is Turkey in East Europe? and where is the Stans in East Europe?
comprehension is not a bright spot with you is it?
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#1813 Apr 22, 2014
Hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me why do support genocide? Why do you worship the idea of Nazism and justify the genocide of your fellow human beings? Where is the genocide in Georgia? Where is the genocide in Ukraine? Where is America adding the nations that they intervened as part of their nation? I see no annexation by America.
Russia invade it's "brother" nation in Ukraine. A nation they claim were so close in culture and bonded by blood and yet they invade, murder the people of Ukraine and steal Ukrainian land.
This is how Russia treats it's own friend and "brother". And people like you come here to defend the actions of Russia as it murders and steals from their neighbor.
Do you know why U.S. recognized FAKE independence of Kosovo, but not Crimea under Russian? Kosovo is Serbian land for over 400 yrs!

Do you know anything about...
Camp Bondsteel U.S. military base in Kosovo?

Joe Biden said...'NO GRAB LAND CRIMEA WOULD BE RECOGNIZED'...but OK to RECOGNIZE INDEPENDENCE OF KOSOVO ...??
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#1814 Apr 22, 2014
poor wrote:
<quoted text> comprehension is not a bright spot with you is it?
and you would be on the same plane with cheeseface, spetznaz flunky
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#1815 Apr 22, 2014
Hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh!t, I was there on the ground in Kosovo doing recon for airstrikes. I saw the murders.
I watched as those Slavic "Christians" marched into a village while the village elder surrendered to their forces, no one in the village was armed, and they rounded up the men and boys and murdered them as the screams of their women and daughters being raped filled the night sky.
It was a murderous act that I will never forgot as long as I live.
may God thy gold refine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,417,444
News Voting rights restored again for 13K felons in ... 1 min WeTheSheeple 29
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 2 min He Named Me Black... 4
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min Chicagoan by Birth 7,400
News Deaf shooting 4 min He Named Me Black... 6
News Clinton campaign halfway to $1 billion fundrais... 5 min okimar 3
News In-person voting fraud is rare, doesn't affect ... 5 min Want Another Dose 152
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min Sharrp Shooter 393,380
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Calvin_Coolish 239,168
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 35 min TRUMP FAN 238
More from around the web