5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia...

5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading Ukraine - Without Going To War

There are 3022 comments on the ThinkProgress story from Mar 1, 2014, titled 5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading Ukraine - Without Going To War. In it, ThinkProgress reports that:

Events in eastern Europe took a dramatic turn on Saturday as the Russian parliament cleared the way for President Vladimir Putin to use force in eastern Ukraine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThinkProgress.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1006 Mar 26, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they're not kidding. It's high time to give the finger to Washington and Brussels and turn inward and Eastward. There are no friends of Russia in these governments.
Best thing that could happen to Russia is to rid itself of false friends bearing gifts.
Very well said indeed.
Knight Hospitaller

Georgia

#1007 Mar 27, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
You Nazis always come up with some made up s hit. Hehehehehe.
You have no credibility, because people see what a lying scumbag you are.
You say nothing of the reason Russia had to take it's tanks into Georgia.
Yet you spout your mouth off about non facts, about what's coming out of your tiny mind, about wishful thinking.
You will never be taken seriously K H, unless you start talking facts.
Now get lost Nazi, go bother your ilk. Hehehehehe.
Name calling is the only option left for Putinist puppets, who would rather support this murderous regime, rather then having their own opinions. Lucky not all Russian are like that, there are people protesting:


Knight Hospitaller

Georgia

#1008 Mar 27, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>
To stop Saakashvili in his tracks, that's why.
Good enough reason for me. War criminals should be stopped, without hesitation.
You remember well that 2 year ago you were demonstrating your slavish loyalty to Putin for weeks, until you finally gave up. Do you want this to happed again? Or you matured a little bit?
Saakashvili lost the election and gave up power, unlike PUTIN DICTATOR, who is now running his 3rd term.
There is no freedom in you, it is slavery of a dictator.
Knight Hospitaller

Georgia

#1009 Mar 27, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they're not kidding. It's high time to give the finger to Washington and Brussels and turn inward and Eastward. There are no friends of Russia in these governments.
Best thing that could happen to Russia is to rid itself of false friends bearing gifts.
EU and USA can not be ally of Putins criminal regime. The economy of this dictatorial country is not diversified, dependent on Gas and Oil, which is already is serious decline. Russia can not retaliate, she either must stop aggression or face disintegration and unavoidable collapse.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1010 Mar 27, 2014
Knight Hospitaller wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling is the only option left for Putinist puppets, who would rather support this murderous regime, rather then having their own opinions. Lucky not all Russian are like that, there are people protesting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4BUcUPn2uXsXX
.

There are always people protesting, in NAZI USA.

Hehehehe.
4409

Park Hills, MO

#1011 Mar 27, 2014
Knight Hospitaller wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least Democrats can lose next election, unlike Putin who won previous election by 102%:)
True
4409

Park Hills, MO

#1012 Mar 27, 2014
Knight Hospitaller wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least Democrats can lose next election, unlike Putin who won previous election by 102%:)
No matter who gets in they are all bs liars, and corrupt.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#1013 Mar 27, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
There are always people protesting, in NAZI USA.
Hehehehe.
I don't see those protestors getting anything done. A person or group petitioned for protest space and is paid $ for each person they can ignite in the crowd to lude crude agressive acts of violence or property damage. That person or group made over $25,000 for each arrest and video of yoru behavior or injuries.

Stay ontop YOUR paper formalities and court Don't get caught up in another hype game and harm to self neighbor other life property or accoutns damage from somones elses financial or public agenda.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1014 Mar 27, 2014
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see those protestors getting anything done. A person or group petitioned for protest space and is paid $ for each person they can ignite in the crowd to lude crude agressive acts of violence or property damage. That person or group made over $25,000 for each arrest and video of yoru behavior or injuries.
Stay ontop YOUR paper formalities and court Don't get caught up in another hype game and harm to self neighbor other life property or accoutns damage from somones elses financial or public agenda.
.

Incoherent.
america sucks

Laurinburg, NC

#1015 Mar 27, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Incoherent.
there americans there not supposed to make sense. there supposed to find imaginary threats to attack like a schizo. you cant talk with crazy people.
1 post removed

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#1017 Mar 27, 2014
america sucks wrote:
<quoted text> there americans there not supposed to make sense. there supposed to find imaginary threats to attack like a schizo. you cant talk with crazy people.
That's right . America will always look out for its interest. That's the way it works.

DUH.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1018 Mar 28, 2014
america sucks wrote:
<quoted text> there americans there not supposed to make sense. there supposed to find imaginary threats to attack like a schizo. you cant talk with crazy people.
.

As I've always said about NAZI USA, they lack principles, morals, ethics, human decency, a conscience.

Right at this moment Obama is visiting a country that has the worst human rights record, in history.

That shows you the hypocrisy of NAZI USA.
4409

Park Hills, MO

#1019 Mar 28, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.

As I've always said about NAZI USA, they lack principles, morals, ethics, human decency, a conscience.

Right at this moment Obama is visiting a country that has the worst human rights record, in history.

That shows you the hypocrisy of NAZI USA.
I agree
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#1020 Mar 28, 2014
america sucks wrote:
<quoted text> there americans there not supposed to make sense. there supposed to find imaginary threats to attack like a schizo. you cant talk with crazy people.
No, that is a paid movement I am not affiliated with.

I do nto articulate well in made up delgated language, but most all nations bilingual seem to pick up lingo and dialect of American speech better then the American prisoner How funny is that.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#1021 Mar 28, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Incoherent.
250 brain chambers (I personally have 2 brains; inverted siamese twin, so I have 500) Each chamber runs on differnt electrical speeds. So death is never soon is it?

Which brain chamber was your first conscious knowledge when you entered life, and what drugs was your human being made off of, is your natural foresite and exhistence, naturally we have differnt text and litarature and affilates that create speech and mental barriers.

I chose Text of American dictionary and pre 1979 World Book and Encyclopedia International for my dialect and infomrational quests and caled the numbers in the book to reference with the researchers of funding facts. Not local gossip. So when My brian retreives data I grab the phone book to receive updated materail and funding source and Dr in local facinity, you look to where the first beer keg and those that stand aroudn and wiggle their undies in sweat ridden drunkard gossip to retrieve validation to yoru days foresight for another free beer.

Obviously anything anyone said to you would be incoherent, go to rehab and jail would you please.
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#1022 Mar 28, 2014
They don't call it the Mad City for nothing.....

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1023 Mar 28, 2014
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
250 brain chambers (I personally have 2 brains; inverted siamese twin, so I have 500) Each chamber runs on differnt electrical speeds. So death is never soon is it?
Which brain chamber was your first conscious knowledge when you entered life, and what drugs was your human being made off of, is your natural foresite and exhistence, naturally we have differnt text and litarature and affilates that create speech and mental barriers.
I chose Text of American dictionary and pre 1979 World Book and Encyclopedia International for my dialect and infomrational quests and caled the numbers in the book to reference with the researchers of funding facts. Not local gossip. So when My brian retreives data I grab the phone book to receive updated materail and funding source and Dr in local facinity, you look to where the first beer keg and those that stand aroudn and wiggle their undies in sweat ridden drunkard gossip to retrieve validation to yoru days foresight for another free beer.
Obviously anything anyone said to you would be incoherent, go to rehab and jail would you please.
.

Reading your nonsensical drivel, reminded me of a very old song titled..Stupid Cupid..

But, in this case it's..Stupid Jaimie. Hehehehehe.

BTW, go back to school, learn how to spell. Hehehehe.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1024 Mar 28, 2014
4409 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
.

I thank you Sir.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1025 Mar 28, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
As I've always said about NAZI USA, they lack principles, morals, ethics, human decency, a conscience.
Right at this moment Obama is visiting a country that has the worst human rights record, in history.
That shows you the hypocrisy of NAZI USA.
The Vatican? I just saw a pic of him meeting with the Pope.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#1026 Mar 28, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Reading your nonsensical drivel, reminded me of a very old song titled..Stupid Cupid..
But, in this case it's..Stupid Jaimie. Hehehehehe.
BTW, go back to school, learn how to spell. Hehehehe.
Connie Francis was prosecuted for the song back in history, The Archer did arrive and had to detoxify the brain and bodily cells form the songs distortions. Caught on film in Middleton ANd MAdison Wisconsin. all people heard form all nations cool graffics we seen better.

As for name calling and quick to come back commentary that is a brain chamber that is dead and defected gangrene form drugs of parents, drugs on carpet drugs in flooring or wall sweat Your brian dead or on drugs and need help normal people do not FUNCTION out that chamber. Bypass visit during slumber hours maybe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump adds names to Supreme Court wish list 2 min Candy6779 2
News FBI releases notes from Clinton email investiga... 2 min Synque 25
Is Melania Trump a Mail Order Bride? 5 min acecomando 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min the deplorable Jo... 1,431,412
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min X -Man- 395,201
News News Trump on unarmed Clinton guards: 'Let's se... 5 min Moanz8144 702
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 min Quirky 10,118
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 16 min Synque 423
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min NotSoDivineMsM 243,346
More from around the web