5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia...

5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading Ukraine - Without Going To War

There are 3015 comments on the ThinkProgress story from Mar 1, 2014, titled 5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading Ukraine - Without Going To War. In it, ThinkProgress reports that:

Events in eastern Europe took a dramatic turn on Saturday as the Russian parliament cleared the way for President Vladimir Putin to use force in eastern Ukraine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThinkProgress.

JBH

Richmond, Canada

#633 Mar 11, 2014
Shem wrote:
BTW why don't you google translate what I just said... it'll make it easier for you.. f*cking retard...:) Something which you should have started doing right from the start...
====

Very despicable SCAMMER From THAILAND.

A bunch of disgusting FILTH known as a Backward fallacy sex wasteland
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#634 Mar 11, 2014
Shem wrote:
What nationality are you JBH? Please share with us your sad story. I was never interested in speak with you. You started harrassing me with page long replies and statements such as "You are very mentally" which doesn't even sound English :) And it's definitely not a good way to start an online relationship... In response I only politely pointed out something which is painfully obvious to everybody that your English is sh*t, you have obvious limited capacity in communication and English comprehension. And the lunatic spree you went on after that and all the extremely disturbing things you said - I believe some doctors should take a look at it. I was being polite but you are clearly unstable and you have lots of psychological problems. I have no time to waste on you. Canada doesn't pay me a dime to be your therapist...:)
--========

People might think he speaks on Russians' side, but he could end up hurting Russians.

It is an incidental luck--as you are the stranger newcomer I did not notice.
ON here, I spoke about Russia and Ukraine, form time to time ( to elsewhere too and Some Russians I know here now don't tell me they are, but identify as local people, unlike those used to be) and responded to some people (who might be Russians or otherwise some others), long before you came.

Somehow I viewed something that prompted me to make a comment.
You have engaged me to get to know who you are.
No Russians could come by to have your sorts of saying.
I have experience on the Internet to know.

Now, I know who you are -- a Very despicable filthy SCAMMER from Backward fallacy wasteland of useless sex and x sex-change surgery THAILAND.
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#635 Mar 11, 2014
OK. Please explain to me how anything I ever said could possibly hurt the Russians, this time in *ENGLISH* or in your native language. I can google translate. Thanks. By this time you owe us some basic information about yourself, your nationality and the country of origin, unless you want to be seen as a fake and an obvious Nazi yourself :)
I have seen this before. It's the same story with Canadians, they often make a scene at work like this JBH is demonstrating and wind up being fired or having to resign. Perhaps they believe that living in a desolate wasteland in North America has granted them with powers of omniscience and powers to control the unviverse, but they can't just handle being left out. They miserably fail to grow in ranks at international companies and they build up a lot of emotional angst inside over months or years which later results in some kind of berserk retarded mental office rage when they just start acting completely berserk, yelling and throwing sh*t around while everyone else is trying to figure out just what the hell happened. There were 4 or 5 such occasions with different Canadians which I can describe in detail if anyone is interested.:) 2 of them were from Vancouver and 3 from Toronto. But's it's exactly the same story every time.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#636 Mar 11, 2014
Everyone here is brainwashed into thinking that Russia is the worse country in the world because of their gay stance. Why don't you go in the bible belt of america, pretend you re gay and see if your law will help you there.
Oliver Cromwell

Darwen, UK

#637 Mar 11, 2014
Max wrote:
Everyone here is brainwashed into thinking that Russia is the worse country in the world because of their gay stance. Why don't you go in the bible belt of america, pretend you re gay and see if your law will help you there.
They would probably end up decorating a tree like so many blacks did,but they are all so very Religious.
1 post removed
RUSSIAN ASSSSSSS

Canada

#639 Mar 11, 2014
Max wrote:
The gay stance? Are you serious? Regular people (95% of the world's citizens), not even Russians agree with that policy. That law should be world wide! Let's just call it the "stay in the closet policy".
There are many different reasons why people don't like Russians, like.......... hmmm? GENOCIDE, INVASIONS, OPPRESSION OF NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES, ENSLAVING OF MILLIONS IN SIBERIA, LYING AND COVERING UP THEIR CRIMES LIKE (Katyn massacre), GANGSTERISM (their post Soviet government), the list goes on and on and on and on and on..........BTW. Have you seen what's going on in Ukraine?
RUSSIAN ASSSSSSS

Canada

#640 Mar 11, 2014
PROUD TO BE SERB wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha. This is are old story boy.
I'm Srbjien I'm an defeated boy.
Please give to Croats magnify glasses.Lol.
Yes, you sure sound defeated. Like a frog that just got run over by a kamaz truck.
RUSSIAN ASSSSSSS

Canada

#641 Mar 11, 2014
PROUD TO BE SERB wrote:
<quoted text>
Long time ago, I told you all.
THE RUSSIAN ARE COMMING.
THE RUSSIAN ALL WAYS COMMIMG.
The Russian want let they friends down .
Now the Russian are here to stay here.
Welcom Russia
Good by America
So I guess Serbia is nor Russia's friend then :D NATO bombed Serbia and puny little Russia watched. You're nor Serbian, you're a drunk Russian pig.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#642 Mar 11, 2014
Max wrote:
It`s funny that the same anti gay laws have 7 states of USA.
For example Utah, where the olimpics of 2001 took place.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#643 Mar 11, 2014
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
It`s funny that the same anti gay laws have 7 states of USA.
For example Utah, where the olimpics of 2001 took place.
Are you really claiming that in Utah gays aren't allowed to say it's Ok to be gay?

Did a media outlet run by the Russian government tell you that?
PROUD TO BE SERB

Australia

#644 Mar 11, 2014
RUSSIAN ASSSSSSS wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess Serbia is nor Russia's friend then :D NATO bombed Serbia and puny little Russia watched. You're nor Serbian, you're a drunk Russian pig.
I'm Srbjien we & Russia are brother in arms.
We are no Monica , we don't bend & we don't suck.
You Polaks choose to be Monica good luck to you
You Polaks did not learn the blood & country is not for sale. Russians try to educate you Polaks .
But where is no brain is no gain. I feel for you ;)))
Please learn to stay on two legs not in 4 legs.
Or in you knee you play Monica . Lol.
PROUD TO BE SERB

Slovenia

#645 Mar 11, 2014
RUSSIAN ASSSSSSS wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you , he is not Serb

"punny little Russia watched" WTF????
PROUD TO BE SERB

Australia

#646 Mar 11, 2014
RUSSIAN ASSSSSSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you sure sound defeated. Like a frog that just got run over by a kamaz truck.
So sorry for you.
We Srbjiens have are country.
You Polaks lost you county. You have are new
Master. So please report you master and he will
Tell you if is ready for you to be Monica . Lol ))))))
Max

Montréal, Canada

#647 Mar 11, 2014
RUSSIAN ASSSSSSS wrote:
The gay stance? Are you serious? Regular people (95% of the world's citizens), not even Russians agree with that policy. That law should be world wide! Let's just call it the "stay in the closet policy".
In Russia, right now, a 19 year old guy can have gay sex with his 17 year old boyfriend, but if he tells him that the sex was good, he might go to jail.

Your policy needs to be worked on, pal.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#648 Mar 11, 2014
RUSSIAN ASSSSSSS wrote:
There are many different reasons why people don't like Russians, like.......... hmmm? GENOCIDE, INVASIONS, OPPRESSION OF NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES, ENSLAVING OF MILLIONS IN SIBERIA, LYING AND COVERING UP THEIR CRIMES LIKE (Katyn massacre), GANGSTERISM (their post Soviet government), the list goes on and on and on and on and on..........BTW. Have you seen what's going on in Ukraine?
We can say the same of the Americans, the people you square heads love so much.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#649 Mar 11, 2014
Those really show themselves as scammers by commenting on English as they just don't know anything from their languages.
They use profane langue and calling other sh*t as their English accuracy by saying what English is -- known to them .
As a lot of posts do not meet any proper formats, other than that, what else can they say more, so is anyway to make the point?
As professors say, Of many that scammers call Native speakers (including Native Indians),so many just stutter,cannot communicate, cannot read and comprehend nor can write essays.

Perhaps it is not for ESL people who would do such thinking (think such way), yet it is good that ESL scammers who can't figure out.

To speak to ordinaries (here means ordinary people), Emphasis (with no need for format) is the verbiage which can prompt the use adjectives to mean the examples noting of bad ,worse and worst to say to the ordinary people that some can feel the difference .

He is ill = usually means illness .
He is very ill = He has a serious illness.
He is the ill = the evil, the bad, the weird, as general speaking (could mean illness too).
He is the very ill =Narrow down as not in general to identify him =He is the evil,the weird for certainty = among evils, he is more evil than others
He is the very ill = the evil, the bad or having illness = worst = worse than "He is ill" , and not necessary but could be having illness too.
He is mentally ill = He has a mental illness
He is mentally the very ill = He is the very ill, mentally = He is already determined and grouped as those who are very queer, like the evil and the weird ones for certainty in thinking and acts = among evils, he is more evil than others and he could also be mentally ill

SIMPLE LANGUAGE AND WORDS:
She eats at 9 am for breakfast every day.
She eats a lot = She eats more than 5 burgers and 5 pies at lunch time
She eats a lot and too much = Besides 6 full meals a day, she eats big pies and cakes in every one hour.

DIFFERENTIALS AND Some VERBIAGE (not always the same old saying all the time):

She eats like a rabbit at regular time = She eats at 9 am for breakfast every day.
She eats like a horse = She eats a lot.
She eats to look like pregnant, but she is not pregnant, that she eats to fill her belly like a big bucket always, which looks like being pregnant for too long = She eats a lot and too much.

SCAMMERS CAN BE DETECTED AND IDENTIFIED BECAUSE THEY ARE telling themselves , YET SOME SCAMMERS ARE JUST DUMBER THAN OTHERS

English is all that English that is much more than that = English is not just all that English people know .
I have said before this country sides on too many Asian immigrants that there is need to balance by getting more East Euro-ones.
Maybe these Thai scammers are examples of using scam basis to break into the system
One probably doesn't know who these people are = Now scammers definitely can come from Thailand, as they think it is just Nigeria.
PROUD TO BE SERB

Alice Springs, Australia

#650 Mar 11, 2014
PROUD TO BE SERB wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you , he is not Serb
"punny little Russia watched" WTF????
Helo mr Slovak s**t you again.
Please shut your muff, before Putin will shut you
Muff. Stupid Slovak ( Polak ) Lol ))))))))))

ZIVELA SRBJIA I Russia
PROUD TO BE SERB

Slovenia

#651 Mar 11, 2014
PROUD TO BE SERB wrote:
<quoted text>
Helo mr Slovak s**t you again.
Please shut your muff, before Putin will shut you
Muff. Stupid Slovak ( Polak ) Lol ))))))))))
ZIVELA SRBJIA I Russia
I am not Slovak you retarded imposter
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#652 Mar 11, 2014
PROUD TO BE SERB wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Srbjien we & Russia are brother in arms.
We are no Monica , we don't bend & we don't suck.
You Polaks choose to be Monica good luck to you
You Polaks did not learn the blood & country is not for sale. Russians try to educate you Polaks .
But where is no brain is no gain. I feel for you ;)))
Please learn to stay on two legs not in 4 legs.
Or in you knee you play Monica . Lol.
If anything Poles tried to educate Russia!

That is why Poland scores a much higher PISA score than Russia today.

Poland took part heavily in the Renaissance while Russia did not with Poland having vibrant science & top universities in Europe while Poland had emerged as a top power in Europe.

Before the 17th century Poland was the top power of Europe!
PROUD TO BE SERB

Prospect, Australia

#653 Mar 11, 2014
PROUD TO BE SERB wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Slovak you retarded imposter
Slovak ( Polak ) same s**t. Imposter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,521,957
News Comments 4 min Julia 47
News Americans have rendered their verdict on the fi... 5 min spud 92
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 6 min CodeTalker 319
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 10 min Gotti 8,515
News Sessions' lies 17 min New sheriff 2
News Pence praises Indonesia's democratic, tolerant ... 20 min Cordwainer Trout 6
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 36 min kuda 180
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 265,201
More from around the web