5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading Ukraine - Without Going To War

Mar 1, 2014 Full story: ThinkProgress 3,023

Events in eastern Europe took a dramatic turn on Saturday as the Russian parliament cleared the way for President Vladimir Putin to use force in eastern Ukraine.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2631 May 18, 2014
Pesky army wrote:
Where is the flea infested Russian dog Dimitri?
I bet, he is still drunk.
To idiot Pesky army the ignorant prawn..Sticks..SWG..Yep.

I told you before, every time you open your ignorant gob, you make a fool of yourself.

"Yep, yaps his ignorant trash as usual, what an idiot prawn. Hehehehe.

You are such an ignorant fool Yep, do us all a favour, keep your stupid mouth shut, that's a good boy. Hehehehe.

Just like most Americans, cowards, arrogant, nasty, brainwashed and pig ignorant. Hehehehe
1 post removed

Location hidden

#2633 May 18, 2014
Pesky army wrote:
http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/25/ video-drunk-man-pulled-home-at -mayrhofen-ski-resort-in-austr ia-4317861/
Russian dogs, skiing.
To idiot Pesky army the ignorant prawn...Sticks...SWG...Yep.

I told you before, every time you open your ignorant gob, you make a fool of yourself.

You are such an ignorant fool Yep, do us all a favour, keep your stupid mouth shut, that's a good boy. Hehehehe.

Just like most Americans, cowards, arrogant, nasty, brainwashed and pig ignorant. Hehehehe
Yep2

Saint Augustine, FL

#2634 May 18, 2014
Dimitri reminds me of a streaker.

All he does is drop his pants and run through here doing his hyena imitation - then he dives back in his hole under the bridge.

Location hidden

#2635 May 18, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
All he does is drop his pants and run through here doing his hyena imitation - then he dives back in his hole under the bridge.
To idiot Pesky army the ignorant prawn..Sticks..SWG..Yep.

rio

London, UK

#2636 May 18, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
And you are the sort of guy who pretends to lecture us about the NKVD !!! LMFAO
Yep2

Saint Augustine, FL

#2637 May 18, 2014
"- the USSR has refused to become the accomplice of Britain and France in carrying out their anti-German policy."

Just the quotes from the Russian press are priceless.

Location hidden

#2638 May 18, 2014
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are the sort of guy who pretends to lecture us about the NKVD !!! LMFAO
Yep is a total ignorant moron, like most Americans, he's too dumb and stupid to lecture anyone on anything, I doubt he can write English correctly without the aid of a dictionary.

Hehehehehe.
Yep2

Saint Augustine, FL

#2639 May 18, 2014
"-under the pretext of fulfilling their obligations to Poland, these two countries declared war on Germany-"

Who said it;

1. Hitler

2. Goebbels

3. Molotov

4. all of the above
1 post removed
Yep2

Saint Augustine, FL

#2641 May 18, 2014
the Trotskyist organisation POUM can easily be liquidated'

Who said it-

1. James Bond

2. a Gestapo agent

3. an NKVD agent

4. Valerie Bertinelli

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#2642 May 18, 2014
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images...

May I present Dimitri´s mom, see above.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#2644 May 19, 2014
Pesky army wrote:
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic .com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUBmZA ETPVP4_-sPHuido-gtpdO28wVDakIT TUObSe9ni0FqeOHTyIWG83
May I present Dimitri´s mom, see above.

Just like most Americans, cowards, arrogant, nasty, brainwashed and pig ignorant.

Hehehehehe.
Yep2

Saint Augustine, FL

#2645 May 19, 2014
"The war was declared by Britain and France. The peace proposals were not rejected by Germany but by Britain and France, who insist not only on continuing the war but on spreading it."

- Pravda
26 Jan 1940

Can you believe that dirty Britain and France daring to refuse Hitler's peace offer and continuing to fight the Nazis?

Loved everywhere

#2646 May 19, 2014
Dimitri was caught playing with his little pecker in the public.
Somehow, Russians drunks were cheering him on, I read.

Location hidden

#2647 May 19, 2014
Pesky army wrote:
Dimitri was caught playing with his little pecker in the public.
Somehow, Russians drunks were cheering him on, I read.

Just like most Americans, cowards, arrogant, nasty, brainwashed and pig ignorant.

Hehehehehe.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2648 May 19, 2014
I can see the Red Line,
From ALASKA

Loved everywhere

#2649 May 19, 2014
Russian drunks returned to school to learn how to tell time, I read.
Has Dimitri the dog learned to tell time, yet?
Yep2

Saint Augustine, FL

#2650 May 19, 2014
Stand on Little Diomede Island, Alaska and you can see Big Diomede Island, Russia - one mile away.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2651 May 19, 2014
With my fist held high in the air, above my head.'COMPLY or ELSE'.
Yep2 wrote:
Stand on Little Diomede Island, Alaska and you can see Big Diomede Island, Russia - one mile away.

Location hidden

#2652 May 19, 2014
Pesky army wrote:
Russian drunks returned to school to learn how to tell time, I read.
Has Dimitri the dog learned to tell time, yet?

Hehehehehe.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#2653 May 19, 2014
RayOne wrote:
I can see the Red Line,
From ALASKA
Around 1982 I think, I was attacked by a giant pre-jurrasic squid with spikes on his tentacles, it was large, and they come in a school. I was skewed on my back and the beast lunged ontop of the pier and was trying to release me, I was only a child, with other injuries spine broken in several locations that still needed surgery after the last healed. It stuck its thorn in that hole, It also broke off a ALaskan Native Couple pulled the thorn out my back it was over 12 inches long, and had venum on it, they began a ritual immediate, as US navy and RUssia fleets battled the school that came threw a portal. I still have not been funded or venum retrieval form the beast or its electrical currents still within. When does the victim get results, Hosptial did all they could but if NAvy of 2 nations were on the mission, the hospital could only wait for their results of the tentacle they lazered off for diagnostics.

In the meantime the Native couple and their aleut or eskimo tribe went on witness protection with their thorn discovery and made up stories to the nations leaving my name and injury out. I hope my WIsconsin Blood Brothers squash them hard. Dirty lieing heathan beggers I went unattended for my injuries until adult hood by WIscojnsin Shaman COunsel we had to becon the marrow of a unicorn horn to heal some of my injuries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 min xxxrayted 5,573
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Scrutiny 183,734
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min anonymous 141,891
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min No Warming 50,280
Indian President hosts 'At Home' ceremony for O... 28 min Lesane 1
Romney version 3.0? 29 min spud 150
McCain gives thumbs up to 'American Sniper' movie 44 min Jude H 14
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr yaz 304,498
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr mdbuilder 1,172,481
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Limbertwig 168,116
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 6 hr barefoot2626 1,803
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 7 hr Lawrence Wolf 622
More from around the web