Fight over sex-change therapy escalates

Dec 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

Two California courts this week issued conflicting opinions on the state's new law aimed at protecting minors from so-called "sexual-change therapies" designed to counsel gay young people who want to be heterosexual.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Robo-blogger has been fooled as was I. Thinking this was about Transexualism, SRS, Sex changes, I stumbled into an article about Gay Conversion therapy. It doesn't belong here, it belongs over in the Gay forum
Regards, Terri
1 post removed

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Are you a Transexual? Probably not! Do see it as therapy or a whimsical body mod? Fortunately we don't need your permission so keep your nose out of this. Your working on nothing more than your opinions vs about a century of scientific research. It is the "Right" of someone suffering from gender dysphoria to seek help. If that help prescribes SRS as a therapy then so be it. No one gets SRS without at least two letters of recommendation. They must be from gender therapists, not just anyone.
Regards, Terri
mofred wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=aZaxo6mqKv A Well thats a subject? changing youself.body removing flesh re-arranging internal organs or replacing?
its not at all the right of the person seeking the sex change to make the decision,but? it must be tested,
Im actually not for sex changes unless at birth there was a problem

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

mofred wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=aZaxo6mqKv A Well thats a subject? changing youself.body removing flesh re-arranging internal organs or replacing?
its not at all the right of the person seeking the sex change to make the decision,but? it must be tested,
Im actually not for sex changes unless at birth there was a problem
So, you're against breast augmentation for everyone as well? What about liposuction? There's also that lap-band, you're against that as well? Nose reconstruction as well?
These are all exactly the same amount and evasiveness as GRS is. Some forms of GRS are no different than removing a mole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Bubba 146,091
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min paddyomalley 1,078,541
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min Junket 305,070
IRS lost emails by official in tea party probe 8 min DC Cop 743
Hillary Clinton heads back to 'Daily Show' 11 min Cat74 57
Seeking the limelight, Biden courts key Dem groups 11 min UTB 1
A&E: Duck Dynasty will continue, religion and g... 12 min Brilliant 7
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min San Dimas Republican 243,498
•••