Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313985 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#324417 May 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Contraceptives don't murder the innocent; abortion does. What about the rights of the unborn, are they nonhuman?
They are human Brian, but until a certain stage is met, they don't have rights.

I know that a person can be charged with two murders if the woman is pregnant, I get that. However, you have to look at the right to a woman's choice over her own body. And what do the majority of people think is more important. Which is why the majority has it. And although it can change from place to place, there are places that women can go that are safe, sterile, and properly operated, and I don't see that changing.

Location hidden

#324418 May 1, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very perceptive.
I see through a lot of your bs, yes.
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>But, not perceptive enough to see the point. Ok, so connecting the dots didn't work. Let me try crayon now.
No, I see your point, but I'm not volunteering anymore information that what is requested of me. See? Two people can play this game.
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>Who warned him, whom you believe to have been a reasonable threat?.
People warned him.
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>Oooops, sorry..I should know better. You're probably going to think a threat made by cockroach would have been a reasonable threat. My bad..
<quoted text>.
SPIDER, and you have it pegged, major, major threat.
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I have. It's called DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder), formerly known as MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder).
Nope, not that either. I don't have that problem. Boy oh boy Mason, you just don't have what it takes, do you? You've asked the question a couple of times now, you already know the answer, so you tell me Mason, what the answer.
Prove yourself in that you already know the answer to the question you asked.
No? Can you admit that that was a very stupid statement to make. You're treating this place as a court room, and doing a horrible job of it. Just sayin, just noticin

Location hidden

#324419 May 1, 2014
You don't ask questions that you already know the answer to....

hahahahaha

You go you Perry Mason wannabe you

Location hidden

#324420 May 1, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Who warned him, whom you believe to have been a reasonable threat?
Here's a helpful tip for ya,

Ask one question at a time, you tried to slip in two there.

Pinch your cheeks adorable you L.A. Law wanna be.
Sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#324421 May 1, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
OH the DRAMA!!
The catholics would say the legalization of contraceptives was elite court activism imposing their morality on the majority...right pumpkin?
To deny women/girls the right to a choice and force them to carry unwanted pregnancies would equate to elite court activism imposing their morality on the majority, without their consent. To deny women/girls a choice and deny them their right to best interests, self determination and self assessment would be government license of slavery.
But then Brian you are pro choice under certain circumstances which meet YOUR criteria ....right?
If you are mature enough to have sex,then you are mature enough to educate yourself on how your body operates. If you don't want to conceive your child,then don't have sex while fertile. REAL simple.

If you DO conceive your child,then NOBODY forced you to get pregnant. Don't *want* you child,give him or her away for adoption. We can't seem to get this simple,moral,common sense into your heads. Born or unborn,don't kill your child. Give him or her to another to love and raise. Killing your unwanted child is evil,irrational,barbaric and has NOTHING to do with "rights".

GROW UP! ACT LIKE A CIVILIZED HUMAN!
Sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#324422 May 1, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm still very much in-love with my wife. I see myself that way for at least 30 more years.
Actually, Jews don't believe in "heaven." We call it Olam Ha-Ba, which means the world to come. If it was heaven, wouldn't it be appropriate to call it "the heaven to come?
My first wife died. Remember? If someone killed my second wife, I personally thank G-d for answering my prayer. No one is going to kill my wife, son, or daughter, or my step kids. If I don't kill him/her first, I will take the bullet meant for them.
So, to answer your question, no. I don't have a problem with man willing someone out of existence, whether a person, or a fetus.
So you "see yourself that way for at least 30 more years" as in not your entire lifetime? I am sure you were in love with every women you dated and had all your kids with,and those you married. You don't seem very stable IMO. Most likely,due to your past history,you will end up with another wife AND yet another religion.

""""Jews don't believe in heaven"""" "
""""We call it Olam Ha-Ba""""

LOL you just contradicted yourself. You DO see that,don't you? It's both the after(this)life where our souls go once our body is dead. A place,btw,where the souls of aborted babies go too whether you thought that killing their body and ending their life meant that they were gone forever. You're in for a rude awakening.

""""" " If someone killed my second wife, I personally thank G-d for answering my prayer"""" ""

Sounds like you have hired someone perhaps.Hey Mr Lawyer,you better watch your words on here.

""""" """So, to answer your question, no. I don't have a problem with man willing someone out of existence, whether a person, or a fetus"""" """"" """"" """

Thank you for confirming what I said. You wouldn't care if someone killed your family because you have 'no problem with man willing someone out of existence'. Pyscho alert!!!!!!!!!!
Sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#324423 May 1, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pass on the good news to her. But, she doesn't wear garage sale clothes dear. ;)
Yeah,I suppose not. I mean,most average people having garage sales don't wear her size.

Hey,heres a tip for her. She can buy a few shirts and sew them together? Perhaps THEN they might fit?

I'm sure she is a lovely woman though,right?:)
Sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#324424 May 1, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget your Depends Gracie.
One question; why don't you have the same last name as your husband?
Is it because:
A- you two aren't legally married?
B- he's just "baby daddy," or?
C- you don't believe in a woman taking her husband's name?
I mean, you don't even hyphenate.
Are you chicky in disguise? You both are earily obssessed with this woman,like you were with Lynne.

Creepy. Does your wife know you stalk other women or find other women so intriguing?
Sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#324425 May 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^I don't insult other posters; this is where we differ.
These pro-death people on here are socially awkward. They don't know how to communicate with people who don't buy into their bull,so they resort to insulting,stalking,obssessing, attacking. It's kinda a good thing because it shows that they are fighting a losing battle.
Sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#324426 May 1, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCC believes contraceptives are abortifacients. Are you going to argue with a bunch of supposed celibate pedophiles?
Exactly whose religious male authority should women fall under?
The "unborn" have no rights. Just because you wish the unborn to have rights over and above the woman/girl simply does not make it so. What rights do the unborn have over the father?
You don't need to be a RCC or a celibate Priest(yes,PRIEST,not pedophile,you bigoted freak),to know that the pill and IUD are *potential* abortificants. Do your homework. Women can and do get pregnant while on both,and those forms of contraception can cause early abortions.

Your child should have rights should have rights from the moment of their existence. You didn't want your child,so you took not only his or her rights of life away,you support others from losing their life. You and Susan Smith are probably BFF's. BOTH women decided to kill their unwanted child instead of giving them up for adoption. Selfish.
Sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#324427 May 1, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
UNBORN UNBORN UNBORN..
Not alive yet no rights yet.WOMENS RIGHTS OVER HE BODY TRUMP THE PARASITE GROWING IN HER.
The human in the womb is "not alive"???

Oh for crying out loud can someone please get out the wet noodle and lash this dope?

Seems this fragile woman obviously is having some guilt issues here,hence,the display of a nervous breakdown ^^^^
Sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#324428 May 1, 2014
godless by choice wrote:
"SevenTee"
He absolutely deserved what he got deserved and the world is a better place without him.
Of course this is only my opinion
----------
in my opinion you are another forced birth douche....

Did you see CD's post? He wishes his ex would be killed. In fact,her would thank God for the person who killed her. He also said that he has no problem with man wanting others out of existence.

Tell me,in YOUR opinion,is he "another forced birth douche"? Are you afraid to address his post? Awwww,don't be a lil' chicken there GBC,he's probably some short and stout lil punk.
CDII

United States

#324429 May 1, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet it's relevant enough for you to keep responding to me, and asking me questions.
<quoted text>I don't believe in that stuff.
You wish dear.

Do not equate amusement and entertainment with validity. It's like putting a square peg into a round hole and this is not the Aquarius, and my name is not Jim Lovell.
CDII

United States

#324430 May 1, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>He's an angry little feller. Calls himself a Lawyer, but I just don't see it. He doesn't fit the profile I'm used to seeing.
Makes a lot of mistakes, but doesn't own up to them. I mean really... he won't ask a question unless he already knows the answer to it? hahahahah
I guess he thinks this is court, and we're all in the 'box'. ahahhahahah
The "Jack in the box?"
CDII

United States

#324431 May 1, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I see through a lot of your bs, yes.
Call it what you wish. IDC.
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I see your point, but I'm not volunteering anymore information that what is requested of me. See? Two people can play this game.
So you finally learn something from me. Good!
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
People warned him.
Translation; "I don't know how to answer your question."
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
SPIDER, and you have it pegged, major, major threat.
Tarantula???
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not that either. I don't have that problem. Boy oh boy Mason, you just don't have what it takes, do you? You've asked the question a couple of times now, you already know the answer, so you tell me Mason, what the answer.
That would be like asking the guy who's whipping your a$$ at blackjack to show you his wining hand.
R C Honey wrote:
Prove yourself in that you already know the answer to the question you asked.
"Line drive to left field!! It's got the distance, Yelich is chasing it..........aaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's foul!"
R C Honey wrote:
No? Can you admit that that was a very stupid statement to make. You're treating this place as a court room, and doing a horrible job of it. Just sayin, just noticin
Sure, I can admit you made a very stupid statement. Question is, can you admit it?

Gracie, who let out the fact that Alexandra is your daughter? You.

Who only used her name and expressly stated would not state her relationship to you? Me.

Who's the stupid one? You.

Two for you, one for me dear. You win!!! How 'bout that sh*t????
CDII

United States

#324432 May 1, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text> Here's a helpful tip for ya,
Ask one question at a time, you tried to slip in two there.
Pinch your cheeks adorable you L.A. Law wanna be.
I'm sorry. I forget you are operating with a handicap; one neuron in your empty head.

Should I use the "bouncing ball" method with you??

Location hidden

#324433 May 1, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish dear.
Do not equate amusement and entertainment with validity. It's like putting a square peg into a round hole and this is not the Aquarius, and my name is not Jim Lovell.
Awww thank you, you totally amuse, and entertain me too. And ya, okay not Mr. Apollo.

Location hidden

#324434 May 1, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Jack in the box?"
Pretty dry Mason, you can do better than that

Location hidden

#324435 May 1, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it what you wish. IDC.
<quoted text>
You obviously care enough
CDII wrote:
<quoted text> So you finally learn something from me. Good!
<quoted text>
learned through bad example, and didn't learn anything new
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation; "I don't know how to answer your question."
<quoted text>>
The answer is correct, people threatened him.
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be like asking the guy who's whipping your a$$ at blackjack to show you his wining hand.>
<quoted text>
You seriously think you have a 'winning' hand? You're a plaything at most
CDII wrote:
<quoted text> "Line drive to left field!! It's got the distance, Yelich is chasing it..........aaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's foul!">
Yer special
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I can admit you made a very stupid statement. Question is, can you admit it?>
Then admit it.
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Gracie, who let out the fact that Alexandra is your daughter? You.>
Again, you wanted me to know who she was (I don't care if people know) I just wanted to know why you wanted ME TO KNOW YOU KNEW she was my daughter, and why the disgusting example you used.
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>Who only used her name and expressly stated would not state her relationship to you? Me.?>
Who used her name in the first place? YOU. YOU brought her up, YOU wanted me to know you knew about her, and YOU used a really creepy example to let me know that. WHY DID YOU WANT ME TO KNOW YOU KNEW ABOUT HER?
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the stupid one? You.
No. You're pretty stupid. You're easier to read than a pre school book, and easier to understand than the ABC's.
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Two for you, one for me dear. You win!!! How 'bout that sh*t????
You're a creepy, creepy, man. You wanted me to know you knew who my daughter was. YOU said her name, and ya, I know you didn't say her relationship to me, that's not my point, you knew who she was to me already, a few people do, and you wanted me to know who she was already. I called you on it, and you continue to dance.
Why did you want me to know you knew who she was?
Why did you use such a disturbing example using her?

Location hidden

#324436 May 1, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. I forget you are operating with a handicap; one neuron in your empty head.
Should I use the "bouncing ball" method with you??
No Mason, you must first master the crayon, before you can move on the bouncing ball. So please.... try.... amuse me some more. TIA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Susanm 1,522,843
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 106
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dr Guru 240,363
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren blasts Donald Trump's fir... 15 min Lawrence Wolf 19
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 265,347
News Trump blasts 'super liberal Democrat' in Georgi... 17 min Lawrence Wolf 63
News Donald Trump on first 100 days: It's a differen... 20 min NotSoDivineMsM 39
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 1 hr spocko 356
News Americans have rendered their verdict on the fi... 2 hr huntcoyotes 121
More from around the web