Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 15,037)

Showing posts 300,721 - 300,740 of303,201
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I still pop on from time to time.
My sympathies for that poor family and what they're going through, it's incomprehensible. I couldn't imagine being the center of attention and being judged for something as controversial as this. Like they're not dealing with enough from losing a wife, a daughter, and obviously a planned pregnancy. If I understood correctly, ALL the family were in support of letting her go, and not one of the people that LOVED HER, went against the husband's wishes.
There's a time to fight, and then there's a time to let go.
I gave my husband the right to speak for me on my behalf when I can't. He knows what I would want. People should trust my husband, I gave him that right to act for me when I said "I do".
My wishes are not a secret. Turn me off. IF for some reason my mind is functioning to the point where that's not possible, and I do have minimum brain function, and able to do the basics (and according to some of you already, that's all I have anyways), then put me somewhere, don't come see, especially if my mind is that of a dependent child, and I don't know you or if I do, it's obvious I don't care too much. Go!. BUT because I got you for better or worse Hubby,,,, check on me once in a while, and make sure I'm not being abused. That's all. I want him to go live his life, find someone else, be happy, and enjoy what he has.
Out of curiosity, and only if you want to here, what are your wishes should something like this happens to you?
(I knocked on wood right after I wrote that)
And for God's sake people, don't let Chicky misquote me, get me banned to where her misquote is used as my final wishes, and her go to the supreme court with it. It would be just like her too.
No you're Honor, she completely said that if you can keep her alive, whether she feels pain or not, even with little or no brain function she would want that. I have the proof.... honest... here it is.....
Anyways.... thoughts?
Do you charge Chicky rent for the space she occupies in your head?

My wishes are not to be kept 'functioning' by artificial means. If keeping my heart and other organs going, is EXPECTED to result in a meaningful recovery, fine - but if not, for the love of all that is NAP, please pull the plug and let me go, regardless of my reproductive status.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
That's special.
Only Peter told me "don't". When that happens I'll set him straight.*scratches ass*

You've been telling women 'don't' make medical choices of which you disapprove. When that happens, we'll set you straight.

*picks nose*
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? No need. You responded.
I am.
Touche'.

Next....
1 post removed
VoteVets Org

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
*picks nose*
.....eats it.
<quoted text>Touche'.
Next....
Next? Want to try again?
VoteVets Org

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
*picks nose*
<quoted text>Touche'.
Next....
And no mention at all of the Peter reference.
Never happened, right ?
Angel_Marie

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I still pop on from time to time.
My sympathies for that poor family and what they're going through, it's incomprehensible. I couldn't imagine being the center of attention and being judged for something as controversial as this. Like they're not dealing with enough from losing a wife, a daughter, and obviously a planned pregnancy. If I understood correctly, ALL the family were in support of letting her go, and not one of the people that LOVED HER, went against the husband's wishes.
There's a time to fight, and then there's a time to let go.
I gave my husband the right to speak for me on my behalf when I can't. He knows what I would want. People should trust my husband, I gave him that right to act for me when I said "I do".
My wishes are not a secret. Turn me off. IF for some reason my mind is functioning to the point where that's not possible, and I do have minimum brain function, and able to do the basics (and according to some of you already, that's all I have anyways), then put me somewhere, don't come see, especially if my mind is that of a dependent child, and I don't know you or if I do, it's obvious I don't care too much. Go!. BUT because I got you for better or worse Hubby,,,, check on me once in a while, and make sure I'm not being abused. That's all. I want him to go live his life, find someone else, be happy, and enjoy what he has.
Out of curiosity, and only if you want to here, what are your wishes should something like this happens to you?
(I knocked on wood right after I wrote that)
And for God's sake people, don't let Chicky misquote me, get me banned to where her misquote is used as my final wishes, and her go to the supreme court with it. It would be just like her too.
No you're Honor, she completely said that if you can keep her alive, whether she feels pain or not, even with little or no brain function she would want that. I have the proof.... honest... here it is.....
Anyways.... thoughts?
Who really gives a flying @@@@ that u pop in once in awhile.
Angel_Marie

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I have anything to fear.
In the early stage is a blastocyst a baby? Is a zygote a baby? An embryo? Yes or no? Note that I didn't write the term potential or anything of that nature.
Angel_Marie

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

R C Honey wrote:
I wonder what Canada does in those situations. I don't even know..... something to google I guess.
Probably smoke a lot of weed and wait for the voices to tell everyone what t do.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

This was an obscenity. I hope he sues the hospital--especially since they apparently plan to charge HIM for all the medical "care" involved.
Bitner wrote:
http://thinkprogress.org/healt h/2014/01/24/3205351/marlise-m unoz-off-life-support/
I'm so glad that her wishes, and those of the people who knew and loved her best, are being granted, and that this poor family can now properly grieve their loss. It was a horrid gov't intrusion into their lives that should never have happened.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Evidently, here's an obscure law that they prop you up at a hockey game with a Molson's in front of you. If you react to neither, or never say, "eh?", you're considered brain-dead and sent off on a ice floe up north. I think it's called the Great Canadian Stereotype Act of 1947. I could be wrong on the date....
R C Honey wrote:
I wonder what Canada does in those situations. I don't even know..... something to google I guess.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Isn't that what your mother told your father?
Angel_Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who really gives a flying @@@@ that u pop in once in awhile.
Angel_Marie

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
All the time. She was a Puritan you know.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call yourself a bowel movement known as human waste material.
The shoe fit?

She's full of sh*t?

<shrug> at least she's honest with herself.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
.....eats it.
<quoted text>
Next? Want to try again?
I pick my nose, and you eat it?

Fascinating.

And no, I'm fresh outta snot, so you'll have to wait until I drum up some more....maybe in a couple hours. I'll get back to ya....stay hungry, my friend.

Next...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
And no mention at all of the Peter reference.
Never happened, right ?
Uh, did I make a peter reference, and miss it?

I must be slipping.

Next...
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Angel_Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
In the early stage is a blastocyst a baby? Is a zygote a baby? An embryo? Yes or no? Note that I didn't write the term potential or anything of that nature.
Angel honey? When you finish elementary school, please DO come back and rejoin us. We will be awaiting your return.

Pssst.....each of us, from the moment of conception, have entered different life stages throughout our journey.. My offsprings a.k.a my children, have done the same. A baby is a term of endearment as well as a stage of life(a small, young child).

Although this babysitting is tiresome, i still hope that you enjoy the day!
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ut ohhhhh!!!How DARE you give your undercover fellow proabort the smackdown in front of everyone.

I can't watch this. I simply cannot..

(((Sassy covers her baby blues)))):::giggle::::
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad thing is that you consider that to be a "legitimate question", when it was merely a stupid question.
Stupid questions, scenarios and the like are presented daily here, and are expected to be answered.
(STO most definitely is the king of those, right?!?! LOL)

Be a good sport and just answer for the fun of it. I DARE you miss "dodge the question" Queen.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Actually 13. Basically, these States vacate the wishes of the woman, in favor of their 'interest in the fetus', and mandate that her corpse becomes a flesh covered incubator regardless of her otherwise legal wills, DNR's, and the wishes of her surviving family. Talk about "small government"....
Sofa king creepy.
The woman made a decision based on her life, which is her choice. She was presently carrying her developing child so the situation is changed therefore leaving her wishes invalid. She chose to be an "incubator" so stop acting like she was forced or is being being forced.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Uh...what kind of sandwich?
<quoted text>
See, this is what I like about you. You're evil but don't hide it.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Stupid questions, scenarios and the like are presented daily here, and are expected to be answered.
(STO most definitely is the king of those, right?!?! LOL)
Be a good sport and just answer for the fun of it. I DARE you miss "dodge the question" Queen.
I'm not dodging it. I'm flat out refusing to answer it because it's stupid. There's a difference.

STO has never asked me a stupid question.

You "dare" me? LOL, grow up. Adults don't fall for that playground technique.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 300,721 - 300,740 of303,201
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••