Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 317467 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#321323 Jan 28, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> How DARE someone tells you to have respect for your childs life, right?!?!
The NERVE of people to defend your childs life while in the womb(from death as choice).
You must be soooo freakin infuriated.
Yep.

I thought I just explained that.

But I guess you enjoy encouraging others to tell you what to have respect for....
Personally I respect women's choices.

Next
Ink

Havertown, PA

#321324 Jan 28, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but the fact that the conservatives are more interested in keeping a woman from exercising her rights by whatever means, along with the fact that they obviously DON'T give a shit about women, or jobs, or about the poor, or any kind of minority, WILL.
Well they are making things work well for everyone in the states. Conservative states are in much better shape than the federal government. People aren't stupid, they know when things are getting better.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#321325 Jan 28, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you don't speak for all "expecting parents", or anyone but yourself.
Well if they don't feel that way I pity their poor child at birth and beyond.

Maybe all the pro aborts are the way they are because their mothers couldn't even acknowledge them as their children until birth and then possibly resented having the child.
1 post removed
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#321327 Jan 28, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe all the pro aborts are the way they are because their mothers couldn't even acknowledge them as their children until birth and then possibly resented having the child.
Exactly my sentiments. They devalued them while they were in their temporary location at the beginning of their life. Only when MOMMa says you are of worth, then you are(or "if" apparently). How twisted. These people clearly have deep rooted issues. It's no wonder that they don't respect or love their own child while so small. They were raised to feel insignificant.

It's a sad cylce of abuse and neglect.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#321328 Jan 28, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Spate us your fake pity and imagined garbage, killer.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#321329 Jan 28, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they are making things work well for everyone in the states. Conservative states are in much better shape than the federal government. People aren't stupid, they know when things are getting better.
"Conservative states are in much better shape than the federal government."

What is your source for this statement? See, this time I AM asking for a source. An unbiased one. That SHOULD go without saying, but with YOU?.......

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321330 Jan 28, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no "proaborts".

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321331 Jan 28, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly my sentiments. They devalued them while they were in their temporary location at the beginning of their life. Only when MOMMa says you are of worth, then you are(or "if" apparently). How twisted. These people clearly have deep rooted issues. It's no wonder that they don't respect or love their own child while so small. They were raised to feel insignificant.
LOL, that's quite a fantasy world you people live in. You should write this down, the fantasy genre is lucrative.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321332 Jan 28, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly my sentiments. They devalued them while they were in their temporary location at the beginning of their life. Only when MOMMa says you are of worth, then you are(or "if" apparently). How twisted. These people clearly have deep rooted issues. It's no wonder that they don't respect or love their own child while so small. They were raised to feel insignificant.
Oh, by the way, did you see the post where Ink acknowledged that just because a woman is pregnant, doesn't make her a "mother"?
katie

Kent, WA

#321333 Jan 28, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
People aren't stupid, huh?

For 2013, your state ranks #39 out of 50.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100824779

In 2012, your state ranked #30 out of 50.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100016697

Specifically,*how* are they (congress) "making things work well for everyone in the states?"
And, specifically,*how* are conservative states in much better shape than the federal government?
VoteVets Org

Chicago, IL

#321334 Jan 28, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
You brought up the axiom; it becomes part of the argument.
Never said it wasn't, stupid. But only as it applies to MY existence. You are the one who attempted to apply it to a fetus and then you did a complete 180 and said it did not apply to a fetus. You enjoy arguing with yourself, moron ?
BTW--even in your little world, you're wrong. There is no evidence you exist--your name could be used by a group of posters using the same sign-on.
Now you're just grasping to try and salvage some dignity. By any other name "I" am the poster you are addressing. "I" think therefore I am.
BTW--MY argument was that it doesn't apply to any non-sentient thing, using the fetus as an example of how it doesn't apply.
That was only after you first applied it to a fetus.
You couldn't "pants" a 3rd-grader.
<quoted text>
Well we can all see where YOUR focus is. Sicko.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#321335 Jan 28, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Conservative states are in much better shape than the federal government."
What is your source for this statement? See, this time I AM asking for a source. An unbiased one. That SHOULD go without saying, but with YOU?.......
States like TN, UT, IN, TX, ND and WI. Look it up or take my word for it.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#321336 Jan 28, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, by the way, did you see the post where Ink acknowledged that just because a woman is pregnant, doesn't make her a "mother"?
Oh, by the way did you see where Obama took on the Little Sisters of the Poor and lost?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321337 Jan 28, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
States like TN, UT, IN, TX, ND and WI. Look it up or take my word for it.
In other words, you've got nothing to offer as a source, and are just talking out of your ass. Got it.
VoteVets Org

Chicago, IL

#321338 Jan 28, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text> Okay - you win the 'most childish idiot' award, for which I gave you stiff competition. Congratulations. You earned it.
Let's move on.
What is your position on the deliberate culling and killing / cryogenic arresting of the 'little humans' created in a lab for, but not used in, IVF procedures?
Opposed to it, although I am not opposed to IVF entirely if it can be done by limiting number of embryos created to only the one being implanted. While it does limit odds drastically I understand it is possible.
Shall we outlaw IVF too, or are petri dishes just not as much fun to control as a uterus???
Couldn't wait for me to answer before you injected your predictable ( and wrong) gratuitous conclusion ? Typical.
As I recall, you have yet to take a position on much, beyond your obvious fear and loathing of women's personal risk-assessments, and the fact that men don't have the right to end a pregnancy.
Would you like to discuss the relative merits of allowing the human contents of hundreds of thousands of petri dishes to be casually tossed into biohazard bags, or sent to cryongenic hell on a daily basis.....because they weren't "good enough" to be implanted in a womb?[QUOTE]

See above. And all you ever had to do was ask. But you prefer to just shoot erroneous, self serving, inaccurate accusations from the hip. Your MO here is well established.

[QUOTE]There are three times as many miscarriages, and three times as many live births, as there are abortions. When you figure out why you feel a need to ignore that, and insist that gestation be obligatory, when the sex was consensual, in a push to control the sexual and reproductive behavior of people other than yourself, get back to me.
Next...
This one you're going to have to run by me again.
It sounds like you're saying because there are miscarriages that means human life shouldn't be protected from deliberate, intentional killing without just cause. Am I reading you right ? If not then please clarify.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321339 Jan 28, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, by the way did you see where Obama took on the Little Sisters of the Poor and lost?
Oh, you can't deflect from your post. Sorry.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#321340 Jan 28, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you've got nothing to offer as a source, and are just talking out of your ass. Got it.
http://www.bloomberg.com/visual-data/best-and...
Ink

Havertown, PA

#321341 Jan 28, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you can't deflect from your post. Sorry.
I can do whatever I want. Woman power.
WoodsyOwl

Mooresville, NC

#321342 Jan 28, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such an angry piece of work? You are always on attack mode. Isn't being that pissed off all the time tiring? Peace, child.
One would think being as stupid as you are would be tiring as well, but you seem to thrive on stupidity - your own and that which is spoon-fed to you by other far right idiots who NEED your kind.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321343 Jan 28, 2014
Ink wrote:
Sorry, but that does nothing to prove the statement you made.

Try again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,600,660
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min NTMD8OR 289,225
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 6 min RiccardoFire 9,768
News Hillary Clinton Won't Rule Out Questioning The ... 11 min Ronald 23
News Pelosi on DREAMer Protest: - I Respect the Conc... 20 min Wildchild 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 25 min Mr Wiggley 30,842
News Trump, top Democrats reach deal on DACA immigrants 31 min Prosperity Fundie... 66
News DACA recipients question future 1 hr george 215
More from around the web