Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,545
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#321188 Jan 25, 2014
Angel_Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
In the early stage is a blastocyst a baby? Is a zygote a baby? An embryo? Yes or no? Note that I didn't write the term potential or anything of that nature.
Angel honey? When you finish elementary school, please DO come back and rejoin us. We will be awaiting your return.

Pssst.....each of us, from the moment of conception, have entered different life stages throughout our journey.. My offsprings a.k.a my children, have done the same. A baby is a term of endearment as well as a stage of life(a small, young child).

Although this babysitting is tiresome, i still hope that you enjoy the day!
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#321189 Jan 25, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Isn't that what your mother told your father?
<quoted text>
Ut ohhhhh!!!How DARE you give your undercover fellow proabort the smackdown in front of everyone.

I can't watch this. I simply cannot..

(((Sassy covers her baby blues)))):::giggle::::
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#321190 Jan 25, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad thing is that you consider that to be a "legitimate question", when it was merely a stupid question.
Stupid questions, scenarios and the like are presented daily here, and are expected to be answered.
(STO most definitely is the king of those, right?!?! LOL)

Be a good sport and just answer for the fun of it. I DARE you miss "dodge the question" Queen.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#321191 Jan 25, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Actually 13. Basically, these States vacate the wishes of the woman, in favor of their 'interest in the fetus', and mandate that her corpse becomes a flesh covered incubator regardless of her otherwise legal wills, DNR's, and the wishes of her surviving family. Talk about "small government"....
Sofa king creepy.
The woman made a decision based on her life, which is her choice. She was presently carrying her developing child so the situation is changed therefore leaving her wishes invalid. She chose to be an "incubator" so stop acting like she was forced or is being being forced.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#321192 Jan 25, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Uh...what kind of sandwich?
<quoted text>
See, this is what I like about you. You're evil but don't hide it.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#321193 Jan 25, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Stupid questions, scenarios and the like are presented daily here, and are expected to be answered.
(STO most definitely is the king of those, right?!?! LOL)
Be a good sport and just answer for the fun of it. I DARE you miss "dodge the question" Queen.
I'm not dodging it. I'm flat out refusing to answer it because it's stupid. There's a difference.

STO has never asked me a stupid question.

You "dare" me? LOL, grow up. Adults don't fall for that playground technique.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#321194 Jan 25, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>When I got pregnant in October, I expected a baby in July....unless I miscarried the fetus, which happened five times. One of these was lodged in my Fallopian tube, so I had it removed. After that, I expected to live.
Which I did.
Next....
When Casey Anthony got pregnant in October, her family and friends "expected" her baby to grow up, graduate school, have a family of her own, and live til the ripe old age of 100yrs old as she watched her great grandchildren grou up.

:( her mom killed her

Casey expected to live..which she did...

next......
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#321195 Jan 25, 2014
Going sleigh riding......

:)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#321196 Jan 25, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> The woman made a decision based on her life, which is her choice. She was presently carrying her developing child so the situation is changed therefore leaving her wishes invalid. She chose to be an "incubator" so stop acting like she was forced or is being being forced.
And you call me sick....

You're hilarious. Saving this one, for future reference.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#321197 Jan 25, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> When Casey Anthony got pregnant in October, her family and friends "expected" her baby to grow up, graduate school, have a family of her own, and live til the ripe old age of 100yrs old as she watched her great grandchildren grou up.
:( her mom killed her
Casey expected to live..which she did...
next......
Casey Anthony: One more reason abortion is legal.

Better before birth, than after, I always say.

Next...

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#321198 Jan 25, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Angel honey? When you finish elementary school, please DO come back and rejoin us. We will be awaiting your return.
Pssst.....each of us, from the moment of conception, have entered different life stages throughout our journey.. My offsprings a.k.a my children, have done the same. A baby is a term of endearment as well as a stage of life(a small, young child).
Although this babysitting is tiresome, i still hope that you enjoy the day!
Your little attempt at insult didn't mask the fact that you didn't answer her question. Not even close. We don't use terms of endearment to determine laws or civil rights. We don't go by what you and your "offspings" do either. Is a "blastocyst, zygote, or embryo" in fact a baby?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#321199 Jan 25, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> The woman made a decision based on her life, which is her choice. She was presently carrying her developing child so the situation is changed therefore leaving her wishes invalid. She chose to be an "incubator" so stop acting like she was forced or is being being forced.
Clearly a judge disagreed. You would gladly see a woman's wishes made "invalid" by the presence of a z/e/f?

This woman did not choose to become brain dead, but she did choose to not lay wasting away on artificial life-support while her family gets dragged through a terrible ordeal.

Your callous disregard of the adult woman and her family in favor of what was an embryo makes me sick. This woman is dead. Her family is suffering, but all you care about is that she is sustained to continue breeding.

Why stop there? Maybe this woman's body should be used to "incubate" other z/e/f's as a surrogate. Because clearly to fundies like you a woman is nothing but a walking uterus, nothing more. You sick person.
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#321200 Jan 25, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I pick my nose, and you eat it?
No, no asterisks so not me.
*dry heaves at the old slob's pick & eat*
Fascinating.
And no, I'm fresh outta snot, so you'll have to wait until I drum up some more....maybe in a couple hours. I'll get back to ya....stay hungry, my friend.
Next...
Dig deep you disgusting sot.
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#321201 Jan 25, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, did I make a peter reference, and miss it?
I must be slipping.
Next...
Didn't miss it. Deliberately ignored it.

Try again ?
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#321202 Jan 25, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Evidently, here's an obscure law that they prop you up at a hockey game with a Molson's in front of you. If you react to neither, or never say, "eh?", you're considered brain-dead and sent off on a ice floe up north. I think it's called the Great Canadian Stereotype Act of 1947. I could be wrong on the date....
<quoted text>
The moron applies Descartes to a fetus, then says Descartes doesn't apply to fetuses.

The essence of blind stupidity.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#321203 Jan 25, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Evidently, here's an obscure law that they prop you up at a hockey game with a Molson's in front of you. If you react to neither, or never say, "eh?", you're considered brain-dead and sent off on a ice floe up north. I think it's called the Great Canadian Stereotype Act of 1947. I could be wrong on the date....
<quoted text>
hahahhahaa You're awesome! lol

Location hidden

#321204 Jan 25, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Isn't that what your mother told your father?
<quoted text>
hahahhah again, utter awesomeness!

Location hidden

#321205 Jan 25, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you charge Chicky rent for the space she occupies in your head?
She couldn't afford it, I allow her occupancy for free for the low low price of a snide remark here and there about her.
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>My wishes are not to be kept 'functioning' by artificial means. If keeping my heart and other organs going, is EXPECTED to result in a meaningful recovery, fine - but if not, for the love of all that is NAP, please pull the plug and let me go, regardless of my reproductive status.
Thanks for you opinion not a playa,
forced stupidity

Spring Hill, FL

#321206 Jan 25, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>hahahhah again, utter awesomeness!
put down your put down unless you wear a crown<>you force me to frown
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#321207 Jan 25, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not dodging it. I'm flat out refusing to answer it because it's stupid. There's a difference.
STO has never asked me a stupid question.
You "dare" me? LOL, grow up. Adults don't fall for that playground technique.
You sound scared of this "stupid" question. You "flat out " refuse to answer it?

You're hysterical.

Who cares if STO has or has not asked you a stupid question. That's not what I said. You seem fine when proaborts ask the worn-out "if a building was on fire, who would we save....." rhetorical question.

Dodger.

Carry on....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 261,237
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min paddyomalley 1,108,348
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 6 min VN Vet 462
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Ari son of Anarchy 152,797
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 18 min Cali Girl 2014 55,851
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 30 min MLK 2,615
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min Lolocaust 49,750
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 58 min woodtick57 120
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr harmonious 2,639
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 1 hr Logan 229
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••