Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,953
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#318121 Dec 11, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
There are reasons you will never hear me speak of my beloved daughter here, AH.
You have already spoke of her to attempt to make a point(which failed). I guess my point was taken I see. Don't go emo on me to try to avoid my point. THAT failed too.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#318122 Dec 11, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>The Russian Army - NOT ME, YOU IDIOT - considered rape to be moral.
I don't.
But I recognize that they did.
You won't.
Pfft.
Are you still prochoice? In other words,even if YOU don't agree with the Russian Armys view on rape(being moral),do you support their choice to?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#318123 Dec 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Playa, did you really say that in the case of the Russian army it was moral for it to rape women? Did you really say that?
Yep,and being prochoice,they ALL "support the mans right to make his own choices" EVEN if they don't necessarily agree. It's not their business what others do with their choices. It's between them and their God.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#318124 Dec 11, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Are you still prochoice? In other words,even if YOU don't agree with the Russian Armys view on rape(being moral),do you support their choice to?
You people are so idiotic.

Pro-choice refers to a position on reproductive choice, not every possible choice under the sun.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#318125 Dec 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Since abortion IS legal, it's an obsolete term.
<quoted text>
The death penalty is legal too and we are either PRO-death penalty or we are ANTI-death penalty. I bet those proaborts who are scared to be called PRO-abortion(as choice) wouldn't flinch at being labeled PRO or ANTI death penalty.

Interesting huh?

Oh except bitler or katie. They would not admit to being pro-death penalty. They would argue just supporting a woman or mans right to make their own decision or choices.
katie

Federal Way, WA

#318126 Dec 11, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> You have already spoke of her to attempt to make a point(which failed). I guess my point was taken I see. Don't go emo on me to try to avoid my point. THAT failed too.
Your point failed. A fetus does not equal a newborn. My daughter and the fetus never met, never knew each other. For all I know, had the male fetus survived, I'd have stopped there and not had two more daughters. Neither you nor I know what my life would've been like had Aaron survived. He didn't, and so I lived the life I had -- and that was raising 3 daughters, one of whom is now deceased.

For someone who consistently goes "emo" on here, you are a number one cold non-feeling B*TCH when it comes to showing compassion and concern for those with differing views. You are like a spoiled child and only care about what you care about regardless of how it affects others.

<spit>
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#318127 Dec 11, 2013
Person A: I am pro-death penalty

Person B: Not me,I am anti-death penalty

Person A and B to Bitler: Hey Bitler,what is your stance on the death penalty?

Bitler: I support another making their own decisions.

Person A and B to Bitler(after looking at each other with a WTH is that suppose to mean look): Are you against it or support it?

Bitler: I support another making their own choices.

Person A and Person B walk away thinking Bitler is cuckoo
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#318128 Dec 11, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are so idiotic.
Pro-choice refers to a position on reproductive choice, not every possible choice under the sun.
Says who?

We have many choices in life. I may support some while I am against others.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318129 Dec 11, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> The death penalty is legal too and we are either PRO-death penalty or we are ANTI-death penalty. I bet those proaborts who are scared to be called PRO-abortion(as choice) wouldn't flinch at being labeled PRO or ANTI death penalty.
Interesting huh?
Oh except bitler or katie. They would not admit to being pro-death penalty. They would argue just supporting a woman or mans right to make their own decision or choices.
You really don't pay any attention to what people actually say, do you? I am pro-death penalty. I've never had a problem saying so. But I am not "pro-abortion", nor am I a "proabort".

I am pro-CHOICE. I support a woman's RIGHT to make her OWN choice. That makes me pro-CHOICE. I am not pro-birth, nor am I pro-abortion. I am pro-choice. No matter how much you want to pretend otherwise.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318130 Dec 11, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
Person A: I am pro-death penalty
Person B: Not me,I am anti-death penalty
Person A and B to Bitler: Hey Bitler,what is your stance on the death penalty?
Bitler: I support another making their own decisions.
Person A and B to Bitler(after looking at each other with a WTH is that suppose to mean look): Are you against it or support it?
Bitler: I support another making their own choices.
Person A and Person B walk away thinking Bitler is cuckoo
No, but you are.

Enjoy your crow, Cuckoo.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#318131 Dec 11, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point failed. A fetus does not equal a newborn. My daughter and the fetus never met, never knew each other. For all I know, had the male fetus survived, I'd have stopped there and not had two more daughters. Neither you nor I know what my life would've been like had Aaron survived. He didn't, and so I lived the life I had -- and that was raising 3 daughters, one of whom is now deceased.
For someone who consistently goes "emo" on here, you are a number one cold non-feeling B*TCH when it comes to showing compassion and concern for those with differing views. You are like a spoiled child and only care about what you care about regardless of how it affects others.
<spit>
No,my point was spot on. WHO ever equated a newborn with a fetus? Did that same person equate a newborn with a toddler?

""""My daughter and the fetus never met"""" ""

Thank you for proving my point. Your daughter is humanized and your son Aaron was just a "fetus". Why didn't you say "my teenager and Aaron never met"?

You are trying to act like Aaron survival would have been negative. Why? Maybe if Aaron survived,you'd have your three surviving daughters anyway and perhaps your life couldn've turned out more positive. You seem so angry and mad at the world. You have so much to be thankful for but you refused to see it. I don't know what went wrong with you that you now need to resort to supporting and fighting for the right to kill yours or anothers unwanted child.

You need help Katie. You really do. This display of behavior is not normal or civilized.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#318132 Dec 11, 2013
mrkmgc wrote:
Hey i am new in this forum
looking forward to discuss with you guys!!
Discuss? Dream on!

Take your chances.

Location hidden

#318133 Dec 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
No, and I don't babysit either.
<quoted text>
lucky

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318134 Dec 11, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Says who?
We have many choices in life. I may support some while I am against others.
Says anyone who is honest.

Location hidden

#318135 Dec 11, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> No,my point was spot on. WHO ever equated a newborn with a fetus? Did that same person equate a newborn with a toddler?
""""My daughter and the fetus never met"""" ""
Thank you for proving my point. Your daughter is humanized and your son Aaron was just a "fetus". Why didn't you say "my teenager and Aaron never met"?
You are trying to act like Aaron survival would have been negative. Why? Maybe if Aaron survived,you'd have your three surviving daughters anyway and perhaps your life couldn've turned out more positive. You seem so angry and mad at the world. You have so much to be thankful for but you refused to see it. I don't know what went wrong with you that you now need to resort to supporting and fighting for the right to kill yours or anothers unwanted child.
You need help Katie. You really do. This display of behavior is not normal or civilized.
Ummmm actually, I believe it's you that needs help. Your lack of understanding 'this' situation/aka Katie's, is nauseating. just noticin, just sayin

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#318136 Dec 11, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> The death penalty is legal too and we are either PRO-death penalty or we are ANTI-death penalty. I bet those proaborts who are scared to be called PRO-abortion(as choice) wouldn't flinch at being labeled PRO or ANTI death penalty.
Interesting huh?
What difference does it make if any of us is for or against the death penalty? None of us will be given that as a personal choice. Even the friggin murderers don't get to choose that for themselves.

Sometimes you make absolutely no sense.

There is nothing wrong with allowing each person to make their own decisions within the laws. Even YOU have that right.

Not everyone is going to make choices you approve of, so get over it and go live your own life as you see fit...and leave others to do the same.

Location hidden

#318137 Dec 11, 2013
People and their semantic arguments. Now we're arguing the proper term for the stages of life?

We all know what those stages are, and before birth, different 'words' are used. Fine, but that doesn't change what they actually are. Why can't 'some' people get that?

It's how you view it. Everyone gets that, so so so sorry if it's not viewed the same.

However you view the 'it'.

Let's argue the colour green now, k? wait,, wait... let's argue the artistic en devours and what you see through interpretive dance. Me first!

Location hidden

#318138 Dec 11, 2013
http://www.anawfulart.com/wp-content/uploads/...

Can someone please put on BeeGee's Tragedy.

I want to perform ballet now. With steal toes boots.

Hit it
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#318139 Dec 11, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmm actually, I believe it's you that needs help. Your lack of understanding 'this' situation/aka Katie's, is nauseating. just noticin, just sayin
What is 'this' situation? SHE brought up her two children who are deceased,not me. I am not saying anything bad about either child. In fact,I am showing Katie that BOTH deserve love and respect. She is showing it in one post and then in the next,she is purposely trying to dehumanize the one whom she named Aaron. Pay attention next time.

Kthanks.

Location hidden

#318140 Dec 11, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min You Talk Smack 293,112
Obama: As a black man he's been mistaken for valet 7 min reality is a crutch 11
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 7 min positronium 279
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Jacques Ottawa 181,738
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 12 min INFIDEL 603
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min replaytime 131,908
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Emeem 1,153,352
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 19 min barefoot2626 66
More from around the web