Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310306 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Levittown, PA

#314169 Oct 25, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to grasp the meaning of the example, but I'm not surprised.
You cannot tell NAP she is blaming God for all the evils of the world while you attribute everything to God. Everything includes good and bad, not just the good stuff. God is not your personal Santa Claus or Fairy Godmother.
Those who believe that abortion is bad because God said so (where's the real proof in that anyway?) cannot ignore the reality if God didn't want abortion to happen, it wouldn't happen. Therefore, to ignore that all things are through God, including abortion, is faulty logic on your part. Not NAP's. Not mine.
Get with it already.
Who would 'you' blame murders, abortions, abuse, war, death and bad restuarant food on if there wasn't a God?
1 post removed
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314171 Oct 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never killed anyone, Witless. Someone who had actual brain cells would remember me saying I'm firmly against killing children, or anyone. They would ALSO remember me saying I've never had an abortion.
But, many people here already know YOU are brainless.
Yes I already knew the answer was zero but you support other women doing just that. Killing their unborn babies.

Or as you would say, you support their right to choose to kill their unborn children.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314172 Oct 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said anything about do, or will, just may, same as YOU did.
The point is that REALISTICALLY, no one KNOWS what they will be, so there is no point in speculation.
So don't speculate on the worst possible senario.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#314173 Oct 25, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>In your heart you did. Yeah, in your heart you killed many unborn.
LOL, I have done no such thing, Liar.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314174 Oct 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No it does mean something, it means 'killing' before looking for another alternative.
That's what you want "culture of death" to mean?

Have a ball. Let your imagination run wild. It's still jargon.

Let me know what alternative you explore before decided to eat meat. I guess the death penalty would fall under your "culture of death" too. And hey how about the killing of viruses? Trees ?

And ink... Seriously, have you ever had to put a family pet down? Everyone who has put an animal to sleep has contributed to your laughable "culture of death".

Spare us the jargon.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314175 Oct 25, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>In your heart you did. Yeah, in your heart you killed many unborn.
In reality, you wish for babies to be raped by demons. You are "pure evil"
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314176 Oct 25, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you want "culture of death" to mean?
Have a ball. Let your imagination run wild. It's still jargon.
Let me know what alternative you explore before decided to eat meat. I guess the death penalty would fall under your "culture of death" too. And hey how about the killing of viruses? Trees ?
And ink... Seriously, have you ever had to put a family pet down? Everyone who has put an animal to sleep has contributed to your laughable "culture of death".
Spare us the jargon.
We are talking human beings, here.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#314177 Oct 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I already knew the answer was zero but you support other women doing just that. Killing their unborn babies.
Or as you would say, you support their right to choose to kill their unborn children.
No, I don't, actually.

Of course, that's not what you asked, was it? You were also being a snarky bitch. Are you related to Sue?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#314178 Oct 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So don't speculate on the worst possible senario.
Again, Brainless, it was done in response to YOU speculating on the best possible.

Good grief, you are stupid.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314179 Oct 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Brainless, it was done in response to YOU speculating on the best possible.
Good grief, you are stupid.
I only said that the baby has value too maybe more than the mother's.

That comment was met with rants about Hitler, Bundy and the like. I thought that was a stupid and pessimistic remark.

Like you expected your children to be serial killers.

Normal people hope for the best.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314180 Oct 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't, actually.
Of course, that's not what you asked, was it? You were also being a snarky bitch. Are you related to Sue?
Bitner, you do. You have said that you support a woman's right to choose including her right to choose to kill her fetus.
1 post removed

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#314182 Oct 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That should be helpful and consoling to a grieving person.
"We don't know why, and sorry for your loss," was more comforting that the blatant lie of "He's with God now."

JMO
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314183 Oct 25, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>"We don't know why, and sorry for your loss," was more comforting that the blatant lie of "He's with God now."
JMO
"Sorry" doesn't cut it for a person of faith. They believe that there is an eternal life with God and it is comforting to hear that their loved one is safe and continuing their next life.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#314184 Oct 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So don't speculate on the worst possible senario.
Why not? Will the "worst possible" magically disappear if no thought is given to it?

<blink> <blink>
Katie

Seattle, WA

#314185 Oct 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would 'you' blame murders, abortions, abuse, war, death and bad restuarant food on if there wasn't a God?
Who would be held responsible, accountable, you mean?
I hate the blame game.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314186 Oct 25, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? Will the "worst possible" magically disappear if no thought is given to it?
<blink> <blink>
If thinking the worst of everything and everybody is working for you, continue. You won't ever be disappointed.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#314187 Oct 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I only said that the baby has value too maybe more than the mother's.
That comment was met with rants about Hitler, Bundy and the like. I thought that was a stupid and pessimistic remark.
Like you expected your children to be serial killers.
Normal people hope for the best.
No, it wasn't "all" you said.

And not one of us said anything about "expecting" serial killers.

Your lying is getting worse every day.

You really should see someone about that.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#314188 Oct 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner, you do. You have said that you support a woman's right to choose including her right to choose to kill her fetus.
I do support a woman's right to choose what to do about her own uterus and pregnancy.

I've never said anything at all about "unborn children", because there is no such thing.

You misquoted me.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#314189 Oct 25, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>YES........ YOU HAVE. You old bitter rotund hag.
No, I have not, lying scum.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314190 Oct 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it wasn't "all" you said.
And not one of us said anything about "expecting" serial killers.
Your lying is getting worse every day.
You really should see someone about that.
Normal people hope for the best. Maybe you should see someone about your outlook on life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Billionaire brothers give Cruz super PAC $15M 1 min Le Jimbo 44
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min DBWriter 1,261,644
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 1 min Cuauhtemotzin 63
Time to go? 1 min CSA - And Proud O... 2,211
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 1 min Enter 2,821
News Rand Paul plans to keep pushing to defund Plann... 1 min Le Jimbo 6
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min MikeF 171,538
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min LMAO 336,121
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Ari son of Anarchy 189,710
More from around the web