Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,371
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#313790 Oct 18, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
It very clearly says, do NOT judge. It then goes on to say that you shouldn`t be a hypocrite.
<quoted text>
They really, really loathe that part, and do their level best to ignore it in their own behavior.

As a rule, they're fairly successful...at least in their own perfervid and tortured imaginations... the behavior continues, however, regardless of consequences to the contrary.

Surely their 'God' wouldn't punish them...the righteous ones...

https://www.google.com/search...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#313791 Oct 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you're wrong.
My soul is justified "through God's salvation ",my actions are dealt with accordingly.
Not only are God's children punished for wrongdoing, they can't get away with anything, since their Father is everywhere.
I wish you would have an open mind about these matters, like you ask others to, instead of seeing them the way you want to see them.
In your opinion, what is a soul?
Gtown71

United States

#313792 Oct 18, 2013
Judge Marcus wrote:
Abortion will never be stopped. That is a guaranteed fact. It could be shoved back into the backstreet offices of the 1950's, but it will never stop. Women who want an abortion will have an abortion. It has always been and it will always be. Keep it safe, sanitary, and legal.
I agree with you for the most part.
like murder, rape, etc....

It's always been and always will be, but why make or keep any of it legal?

People can make their own choices on everything, but doesn't mean the whole country likes it, or that it should be legal to do in their country.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#313793 Oct 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm never satisfied with myself, and could improve in all area's of life, but I would stand between any jew, gay,you name it, and harm if I had to. Which is something God put in me, becouse before I wouldn't have cared.
Define 'satisfied'
Define 'improve'
Define 'harm'
Define 'cared'.

See, your personal viewpoint is fine for you, and I'm genuinely glad you have one...so many don't.

However, as applied to me, it would be inappropriate, counterproductive, and frivolous. I accept responsibility for my OWN actions, and don't attribute their origin to a 'god's' will for me - or give responsibilities for MY faults to the unfathomable.

I know when I've fucked up - I don't need you or your weak sauce god, who can't even stop abortions, to tell me how to live, or how to feel, or how to behave.

It's your hell, dear. You burn in it.

I'll pass.
Judge Marcus

Tulsa, OK

#313794 Oct 18, 2013
[snip]
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deeming it illegal will only put it back into the hands of the "butcher shops."
Gtown71

United States

#313795 Oct 18, 2013
Judge Marcus wrote:
[snip]
<quoted text>Deeming it illegal will only put it back into the hands of the "butcher shops."
I disagree, with all of the abortions performed since RvW, which is roughly 3000 a day, then there would still be abortions "safe" abortions, if there's any such thing. Imo - there would no longer be back allie clothes hanger abortions.

Again I believe people can "and do " whatever they want to do in this world, but we must all reap what we sow, whether we reap good for good, or bad for bad.

People smoke pot, but it's illegal almost everywhere.

Folks must sneek around to find it, and still unsure if they are getting what they pay for. Many could get sick or even die from bad stuff, but still and yet it's not legal, where it could be sold as a safer product.

And we're talking about smoking pot, so why shouldn't something like abortion be decided by the majority?

Just my opinion, but I truly don't believe those judges who gave abortion the "green light " ever thought for a momment, that there would be over 3000 done each day, with well over 90% of them being done simply becouse of oops.

No matter what anyone labels it, it is still a human life being stopped.

I truly feel for any woman faced with an unwanted pregnancy, and I for sure don't have all the answers, but I truly do not believe what we have now is good for anyone, including the women who must live with what they've done.

I realize many on here say it never bothered them, and it may not have, but that is Not the typical response.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#313796 Oct 18, 2013
Judge Marcus wrote:
[snip]
<quoted text>Deeming it illegal will only put it back into the hands of the "butcher shops."
B-b-b-but...isn't that where those filthy sluts SHOULD be going to do their evil???

"Kill the bitch!!!"....that ever popular battle cry....

(The whole point of the pro-life movement, is "Gestate or Pay!" They just CANNOT imagine the repercussions of forced gestation, because they've convinced themselves that more humans, more humans, and did I mention more humans, is WHAT GOD WANTS.

Anything getting in the way of that, is unacceptable to the so-called 'pro-life'.

Bleh.
Gtown71

United States

#313797 Oct 18, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>In your opinion, what is a soul?
Imo - the soul is just like the human it dwells in. The same size and all. It is the part of us that never dies. It is what goes to Hell when a person dies lost. The reason it does is NOT becouse that person has SIN, since we are ALL Sinners, but becouse the cost of Sin is so great, and we must pay for our Sin.

It is the part that goes to Heaven, for those who are saved. Not becouse that person has no Sin, since again we are ALL sinners, but becouse they trusted in the Only One who is able"and willing " to pay for All our Sin, becouse the cost of Sin is so great.

A lost person can either have many many "Big" sins in their lives or they can have very few sins in their lives, but either way lost is lost.

A saved person can have many many sins in their lives, or they may have very few sins in their lives, but either way saved is saved.

Virgins go to Hell - whores go to Heaven.

God is real, and has made a way for All to be with Him forever, yet God cannot allow Sinful people into Heaven, so since All people are sinners we All have a Big problem.

God has the solution, and offers it to All people.

All souls that go to Hell do so by walking over the precious Blood shed at Calvary.

All souls that go to Heaven do so by being covered by the precious Blood shed at Calvary.

It truly is just that simple.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#313798 Oct 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe people can "and do " whatever they want to do in this world, but we must all reap what we sow, whether we reap good for good, or bad for bad.
Having 'sown' my crop with good intentions, I was 'gifted' with a pregnancy which would have ended my ability to become a mom...(Imagine that, Gtown71. Try.)...I reaped two beautiful sons.

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss117/aloh... (my niece is between them.)
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>should legality of abortion be decided by the majority?
Should whether or not YOU procreate be decided by the majority?
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>Just my opinion, but I truly don't believe those judges who gave abortion the "green light " ever thought for a momment, that there would be over 3000 done each day, with well over 90% of them being done simply becouse of oops.
Just my opinion, but I truly don't believe that you have a say in my reproductive or medical decisions, just because YOU aren't the pregnant one.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>I truly feel for any woman faced with an unwanted pregnancy,
Sure you do...you truly feel like it's all her fault for gapping her legs, because it's not YOUR womb at risk, and YOU would have done it differently.

Psssst: FUCK YOU, AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>and I for sure don't have all the answers, but I truly do not believe what we have now is good for anyone, including the women who must live with what they've done.
How the samhill do you know what's good for anyone, when you still haven't come to terms with the fact that 'being saves' doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things?
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>I realize many on here say it never bothered them, and it may not have, but that is Not the typical response.
Whether or not 'it' bothered ...YOU...
isn't the point.
You self-absorbed, oblivious, sanctimonious, religitard sonofabitch.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#313799 Oct 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Imo - the soul is just like the human it dwells in. The same size and all. It is the part of us that never dies. It is what goes to Hell when a person dies lost. The reason it does is NOT becouse that person has SIN, since we are ALL Sinners, but becouse the cost of Sin is so great, and we must pay for our Sin.
It is the part that goes to Heaven, for those who are saved. Not becouse that person has no Sin, since again we are ALL sinners, but becouse they trusted in the Only One who is able"and willing " to pay for All our Sin, becouse the cost of Sin is so great.
A lost person can either have many many "Big" sins in their lives or they can have very few sins in their lives, but either way lost is lost.
A saved person can have many many sins in their lives, or they may have very few sins in their lives, but either way saved is saved.
Virgins go to Hell - whores go to Heaven.
God is real, and has made a way for All to be with Him forever, yet God cannot allow Sinful people into Heaven, so since All people are sinners we All have a Big problem.
God has the solution, and offers it to All people.
All souls that go to Hell do so by walking over the precious Blood shed at Calvary.
All souls that go to Heaven do so by being covered by the precious Blood shed at Calvary.
It truly is just that simple.
Your long-winded expository on the soul is anything but simple.

Here's my theory: A 'soul' is the living human's last-ditch effort to attain immortality. Every other animal on earth trusts in its temporal, tangible, existence, to be its contribution to the circle of life. Only humans need the 'comfort' of believing they have a 'soul', because we are intelligent enough to be appalled at the end of life....and insist it must never end for us.

It's all bullshit. Ashes to ashes...dust to dust.

The end.

Make this one count, son. It's the only one you get.
Gtown71

United States

#313800 Oct 19, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Having 'sown' my crop with good intentions, I was 'gifted' with a pregnancy which would have ended my ability to become a mom...(Imagine that, Gtown71. Try.)...I reaped two beautiful sons.
http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss117/aloh... (my niece is between them.)
<quoted text>Should whether or not YOU procreate be decided by the majority?
<quoted text>Just my opinion, but I truly don't believe that you have a say in my reproductive or medical decisions, just because YOU aren't the pregnant one.
<quoted text>Sure you do...you truly feel like it's all her fault for gapping her legs, because it's not YOUR womb at risk, and YOU would have done it differently.
Psssst: FUCK YOU, AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON.
<quoted text>How the samhill do you know what's good for anyone, when you still haven't come to terms with the fact that 'being saves' doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things?
<quoted text>Whether or not 'it' bothered ...YOU...
isn't the point.
You self-absorbed, oblivious, sanctimonious, religitard sonofabitch.
Well I agree, that you have two beautiful sons!
I also agree, that I can be a self absorbed sob, but you're way off when it comes to what I feel about a pregnant woman regardless of how or why she got that way.

Women who have spread their legs to men they just met, or that have had many many abortions are NOT second class citizens to God.

As a matter of fact, those are the very ones Jesus left Heaven for, to walk on this sinful earth, be beaten, spit on, and killed for.

As far as good intentions go -most people start out with those. I did for sure. I never dreamed I would do things in life, that I've done, but I did.

I also truly believed that when we died, we died, end of story, and that God didn't exsist.
Due to many things I went through in life, it also helped me truly believe that I did not care if there was a God.
I now know that I was wrong.
God is real. God does care. God is love. Despite what you, I, or anyone "think" of God.
God doesn't cause a woman to lose her child, but He allows things that are hard for us to understand.
God is able to stop abortion if He wants to, but again He allows "man" to have a freee will.
He allows you to accept Him or reject Him.

As I've mentioned before, the very day I found my father dead, when I was 9-10 years old, was the day I became an atheist.

I couldn't believe that a "loving" God would allow me to find my own father dead, and I sometimes still struggle with that, but I no longer struggle with whether or not God is real, or whether or not He loves me.

Both are true.

This life can be FULL of pain and struggles, for both the child of God, and those who know not God.

This life is Not fair in any way, but there will come a day when all is made right.
Gtown71

United States

#313801 Oct 19, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>They really, really loathe that part, and do their level best to ignore it in their own behavior.
As a rule, they're fairly successful...at least in their own perfervid and tortured imaginations... the behavior continues, however, regardless of consequences to the contrary.
Surely their 'God' wouldn't punish them...the righteous ones...
https://www.google.com/search...
Not sure why you post pics of tore up buildings?
It rains on the just and unjust.
Judgement "starts" in the House of the Lord.

There's a difference in judging.

YES CHRISTIANS ARE TO JUDGE (RIGHTEOUSLY)

know ye not that ye will judge angels?

No one should allow a convicted child rapist babysit their kids.

Yet no one "especially christians " should look down their nose on others for anything. As hard as that can be at times.

They verse many refer to, also talks about judging your brother's "or sister's "in christ.

I cannot "judge" others in such a way since I did not and could not die for them.

We "christians " should "should " be able to judge matters amongst ourselves, instead of carrying one another to the "worlds "system to do it for us.

And yes God will punish those who belong to Him, as any loving Father would do. Any parent that loves their children will punish them, when they willingly do wrong. If a parent never punishes their children, when they willingly do wrong, then they not only Don't love them -they actually hate them.

This of coures is a Biblical teaching, but if you notice what happens to folks who grow up, willing messing up,and yet suffer no punishment for it, then you know it is a life teaching as well.
1 post removed

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#313803 Oct 19, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you for the most part.
like murder, rape, etc....
People can make their own choices on everything, but doesn't mean the whole country likes it, or that it should be legal to do in their country.
Half the country consider themselves pro-choice, and nearly two-thirds of the country think RvW should be upheld.

Now what?
1 post removed

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313805 Oct 19, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, with all of the abortions performed since RvW, which is roughly 3000 a day, then there would still be abortions "safe" abortions, if there's any such thing. Imo - there would no longer be back allie clothes hanger abortions.
Again I believe people can "and do " whatever they want to do in this world, but we must all reap what we sow, whether we reap good for good, or bad for bad.
People smoke pot, but it's illegal almost everywhere.
Folks must sneek around to find it, and still unsure if they are getting what they pay for. Many could get sick or even die from bad stuff, but still and yet it's not legal, where it could be sold as a safer product.
And we're talking about smoking pot, so why shouldn't something like abortion be decided by the majority?
Just my opinion, but I truly don't believe those judges who gave abortion the "green light " ever thought for a momment, that there would be over 3000 done each day, with well over 90% of them being done simply becouse of oops.
No matter what anyone labels it, it is still a human life being stopped.
I truly feel for any woman faced with an unwanted pregnancy, and I for sure don't have all the answers, but I truly do not believe what we have now is good for anyone, including the women who must live with what they've done.
I realize many on here say it never bothered them, and it may not have, but that is Not the typical response.
You're wrong. Making it illegal WOULD put it back "underground", where criminals would be performing them, and women would not be safe. The abortions that occur illegally in other countries prove you wrong. The Gosnell situation proves you wrong.

Making it illegal will only allow the self-righteous (yes like you) to PRETEND it's not going on, and that "something" has been "done" about it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313806 Oct 19, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I agree, that you have two beautiful sons!
I also agree, that I can be a self absorbed sob, but you're way off when it comes to what I feel about a pregnant woman regardless of how or why she got that way.
Women who have spread their legs to men they just met, or that have had many many abortions are NOT second class citizens to God.
As a matter of fact, those are the very ones Jesus left Heaven for, to walk on this sinful earth, be beaten, spit on, and killed for.
As far as good intentions go -most people start out with those. I did for sure. I never dreamed I would do things in life, that I've done, but I did.
I also truly believed that when we died, we died, end of story, and that God didn't exsist.
Due to many things I went through in life, it also helped me truly believe that I did not care if there was a God.
I now know that I was wrong.
God is real. God does care. God is love. Despite what you, I, or anyone "think" of God.
God doesn't cause a woman to lose her child, but He allows things that are hard for us to understand.
God is able to stop abortion if He wants to, but again He allows "man" to have a freee will.
He allows you to accept Him or reject Him.
As I've mentioned before, the very day I found my father dead, when I was 9-10 years old, was the day I became an atheist.
I couldn't believe that a "loving" God would allow me to find my own father dead, and I sometimes still struggle with that, but I no longer struggle with whether or not God is real, or whether or not He loves me.
Both are true.
This life can be FULL of pain and struggles, for both the child of God, and those who know not God.
This life is Not fair in any way, but there will come a day when all is made right.
"I also agree, that I can be a self absorbed sob, but you're way off when it comes to what I feel about a pregnant woman regardless of how or why she got that way.

Women who have spread their legs to men they just met, or that have had many many abortions are NOT second class citizens to God."

Do us all a favor, and read these two sentences out loud to youself. And THEN explain to us all just WHY you're "not" self-righteous, when you just equated yourself with your God.
Gtown71

United States

#313807 Oct 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"I also agree, that I can be a self absorbed sob, but you're way off when it comes to what I feel about a pregnant woman regardless of how or why she got that way.
Women who have spread their legs to men they just met, or that have had many many abortions are NOT second class citizens to God."
Do us all a favor, and read these two sentences out loud to youself. And THEN explain to us all just WHY you're "not" self-righteous, when you just equated yourself with your God.
I never equated myself to God, simply said what was biblical.

Why is so hard to grasp that there is a God, and that God doesn't want you womdering about anything, but rather wants you to "know" where you stand?

As far as the gosnell deal, it was done while abortions are legal.
you can't have it both ways.

Sure he did illegal things, but I believe he was an honest, true, abortionist.

He knew that what he was doing would end the life of a human, but unlike you and many others, he didn't worry about what size the human was.

Killing is killing.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313808 Oct 19, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never equated myself to God, simply said what was biblical.
Why is so hard to grasp that there is a God, and that God doesn't want you womdering about anything, but rather wants you to "know" where you stand?
As far as the gosnell deal, it was done while abortions are legal.
you can't have it both ways.
Sure he did illegal things, but I believe he was an honest, true, abortionist.
He knew that what he was doing would end the life of a human, but unlike you and many others, he didn't worry about what size the human was.
Killing is killing.
Bull. You equated yourself with your God.

I'm not an Atheist. Why do I have to keep telling you this? I have Deities that I worship. They, however, grant me domain over my own body, and true free will. I know exactly where I stand.

Gosnell did illegal abortions. And women were hurt. And though women can be harmed by legal abortions, with an incompetent doctor, it's much worse when most of them are illegal. That is a fact.

But again, the self-righteous like you don't care, so long as you can PRETEND something's been done about it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313809 Oct 19, 2013
By the way, when you make statements such as "Women who have spread their legs to men they just met....", you are only displaying ignorance. Most women who have abortions are either married, or in a relationship at the time.

You'd do well to do your own research rather than simply feeding off the anti-choice propaganda spoon.
Gee wiz Joey

Bronx, NY

#313810 Oct 19, 2013
Such anger displayed by those who have zero respect for human life. Evidently, it can't be tamed. Time to wakey wakey people. You advocate for violence and discrimination against certain humans based on their journey through life while in their temporary,natural living quarters (the womb). Choice to kill your own disrespects a woman as well as her beautiful body. It is a violent act against get own feminity.

A woman who can kill or suggest killing her own flesh and blood as choice,is rotten to her core. Her spirit stinks if filth. Her creator needs to intervene or she will live in total darkness for eternity to come. Thankfully,we have time while on this earth to change our evil ways.

Come out of your self-made abyss that blinds you. Many like you have and now live in the light :-) YOUR choice.
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#313811 Oct 19, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Your long-winded expository on the soul is anything but simple.
Here's my theory: A 'soul' is the living human's last-ditch effort to attain immortality. Every other animal on earth trusts in its temporal, tangible, existence, to be its contribution to the circle of life. Only humans need the 'comfort' of believing they have a 'soul', because we are intelligent enough to be appalled at the end of life....and insist it must never end for us.
It's all bullshit. Ashes to ashes...dust to dust.
The end.
Make this one count, son. It's the only one you get.
Jews base their place in eternity on what we leave behind when we die.
Do you care what you leave behind? What's the difference between your conscience and your soul?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 6 min mjjcpa 1,513
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min X -Man- 273,146
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,129,858
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Beavis 179,701
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min It aint necessari... 122,214
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 9 min mjjcpa 360
Could non-citizens decide the November election? 10 min mjjcpa 160
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 11 min Chicagoan by Birth 942
Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal itself off 11 min OccupyThis 107
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 53 min xxxrayted 1,665

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE