Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,641)

Showing posts 292,801 - 292,820 of303,208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the appendix was your point in proving evolution. When you were given an answer, you didn't like it, becouse the answer is contrary to what you seek.
Youre just too closed minded to have an honest, rational debate, jonny.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What you and many fail to realize, is the bible has places where it's "mans view "on the earth and things, and Gods view.
Many try and use the sun and moon. Whenever the moon is mentioned, the sun is as well. Petty things used to hold on to ones own beliefs.
It always goes back to what if you're wrong?
If I'm wrong about God, then so what?
If you and others are wrong, then what?:(
"If I'm wrong about God, then so what?
If you and others are wrong, then what?"

So what?!

Get back us to when you are capable of keeping an open mind
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not even a ritual. It's a way some people do their rituals.
If Ink had the wit to pay attention, she'd have noticed the many times I've had to explain that we're a family Coven, and don't DO skyclad. But, she doesn't.
Who needs the chilblains, or sunburn, or mosquito bites? LOL.
Then why do they call it The Great Rite if nobody does it and it isn't important?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't make any difference, the Bible suggests the earth is square as much as it suggests the earth is round. That's my point. Did you feel the breeze going right over your head?
If we are talking about the four corners of the earth today and we do use that phrase, are we talking about a square world?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>addendum: their own beliefs....in any given deity, the worship of which involves the threat of the deity's punishment, offered to others for not adhering to said deity's 'rules'.
Our legislators are not gods. They are servants. They should behave accordingly. JMO.
I was just thinking about that in regard to Obamacare. Obama does think he is a god and if his subjects don't buy health insurance then they will be punished with paying 1% of their income.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Ink isn't the bible expert she seems to think she is...lol.
I never claimed to be a Bible expert. I am far from it but I do know that verse means that the clay is pressed to create an impression where some of the clay stands out like hills and valleys like the folds of a garment.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Again...I guess Ink is not the bible expert she seems to think she is.
Have you ever heard the term 'the four corners of the earth' any place other than the bible? I have and I didn't think it meant the earth was square.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

<quoted text>
What an ignorant statement. Now you're sounding like Knut.
So was her statement calling me an extremist. I admit ignorance of Wiccan rites and rituals. If she doesn't practice "The Great Rite' I believe her.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bitner has taken plenty abuse from you so-called Christians with all Knut's and NR's cruel fat remarks and the rest of you making your ignorant Wiccan insults...and here you whine about being called an extremist?
You know Ink, you can be a real bitch on here sometimes, and if that comment makes you whine all the more...I don't care. It's sickening how you supposed Christians go on about all your Jesus bullshit out one side of your mouths and then you run people down every chance you get out of the other side of your mouths...and then you have the nerve to act like crybabies and complain about everyone else being insulting or bigots. Oh boo hoo hoo you poor poor Christians, but you don't mind acting like snarky bitches when it suits you though.
I have a lot of patience with Bitner and her name calling. Every post to me is insulting but I usually don't answer back in kind. She has to expect at some point, a human being, even a Christian will fight back and her calling me an extremist was too much.
1 post removed
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

<quoted text>
"I believe..."
So does that make your interpretations right and everyone elses wrong?
That is the opinion of people far more learned than you and I.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do they call it The Great Rite if nobody does it and it isn't important?
Dancing naked in the moonlight is not called the Great Rite.
1 post removed
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Dancing naked in the moonlight is not called the Great Rite.
I know
pagan-network.org

I must admit that I can't for the life of me understand why people who don't want to practice Wicca as it's described in the standard books on Wicca (Gardner, Farrar, et al) call themselves Wiccan. And so I can't for the life of me understand why there's a great objection among some to the Great Rite -- or, come to that, working skyclad. But, whatever one's view, I do think it sad that people who profess an interest in Wicca are unable to conceive of a sacred rite which includes sex: that, after all, is one of the MOST sacred acts.

Farrer and Farrer are a little prim on this point, it has to be said. In traditional Wicca, the participants in the Great Rite do NOT have to be married/handfasted/already having sex with each other; if that were the case, then the third degree proper would very rarely be taken. But the Rite has to be between a priestess and priest who are acting AS the Goddess and God -- i.e,, it really isn't a rite to be conducted by anyone who doesn't know what they're doing -- which is why it's usually reserved for initiates of the third degree. Perhaps it's also worth mentioning that one of the reasons Wicca was not found to be particularly friendly to homosexual women and men is that it insists on the actual polarity of female and male within rites (even when the Great Rite is NOT being enacted there is a raising of power).

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I know
pagan-network.org
I must admit that I can't for the life of me understand why people who don't want to practice Wicca as it's described in the standard books on Wicca (Gardner, Farrar, et al) call themselves Wiccan. And so I can't for the life of me understand why there's a great objection among some to the Great Rite -- or, come to that, working skyclad. But, whatever one's view, I do think it sad that people who profess an interest in Wicca are unable to conceive of a sacred rite which includes sex: that, after all, is one of the MOST sacred acts.
Farrer and Farrer are a little prim on this point, it has to be said. In traditional Wicca, the participants in the Great Rite do NOT have to be married/handfasted/already having sex with each other; if that were the case, then the third degree proper would very rarely be taken. But the Rite has to be between a priestess and priest who are acting AS the Goddess and God -- i.e,, it really isn't a rite to be conducted by anyone who doesn't know what they're doing -- which is why it's usually reserved for initiates of the third degree. Perhaps it's also worth mentioning that one of the reasons Wicca was not found to be particularly friendly to homosexual women and men is that it insists on the actual polarity of female and male within rites (even when the Great Rite is NOT being enacted there is a raising of power).
We were talking about dancing naked in the moonlight, not the Great Rite.
X Xtian

Niantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

There's nothing worse than a Catholic. They're the most brainwashed bubbleheads walking around free in society. Catholics stink of self-importance but what is really funny about Catholics is while they're bloviating about how right they are about everything and telling other people how wrong they are the Catholics make huge fools of themselves because they have no clue how utterly stupid their Catholic rhetoric really is. If the parish priest says "suckamycock" the bleeting sheep chant "how hard?!".

There is just nothing worse than having to listen to Catholics bloviate about their stupidass rhetoric. Catholics are just about the most ignorant of all the Christians and beleieve me the Christians in general are all a pretty low IQ crowd!!

Just look at the idjit Christards that bloviate and embarass themselves on here every day!!
1 post removed
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I had the wrong rite.

|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#312861 Yesterday
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink cherry picks. All extremists do.
You dance around naked in the moonlight and have actual or imitated sexual acts as some religious rite and I am the extremist?
X Xtian

Niantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I know
pagan-network.org
I can't for the life of me understand why gullible fools like the Catholics sit in their churches every week and slurp up all the rubbish they're being told. When P.T. Barnum said "there's a sucka born every second" he must've been talking about those idjit catholics.
X Xtian

Niantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink tried dancing naked in the moonlight but her sagging, pendjulant, mammaries kept swinging up and smacking her across the face! It was worse for the rest of her town because they all ended up blinded for life!
X Xtian

Niantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
We will decide what is talked about, bitch.
I know you are ignoring me, but I am aware that you see my posts, and I am in the background.
Hey! I didn't tell you to stop licking my package! Get back down on your knees bich!!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I had the wrong rite.
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#312861 Yesterday
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink cherry picks. All extremists do.
You dance around naked in the moonlight and have actual or imitated sexual acts as some religious rite and I am the extremist?
And what was my response? I asked you who says I dance naked in the moonlight? You then asked isn't that a Wiccan rite, and I said no. Correct?

Dancing naked in the moonlight is not the Great Rite.
1 post removed
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And what was my response? I asked you who says I dance naked in the moonlight? You then asked isn't that a Wiccan rite, and I said no. Correct?
Dancing naked in the moonlight is not the Great Rite.
I said I have the wrong rite. You are the expert.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 292,801 - 292,820 of303,208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••