Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310372 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#312301 Sep 27, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"sASSy jm"
You support killing humans as choice. Ugh!
and YOU support an organization that hides pedophile priests
Can you separate a love of God from a religion which has had men who abused their power and did indefensible acts. Or is it all the same to you, that if you were baptised Catholic and love God you are in some way guilty of being a pedophile supporter?
Katie

Kent, WA

#312302 Sep 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some women who have been through the same type of situation and it is truly unfair. I have a friend who lost half of her worth to a worthless ex husband.
This may seem of the track but was your husband a man who loved God?
In the end, regardless of what he'd been as a kid, he was a man who loved himself above all else.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#312303 Sep 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end, regardless of what he'd been as a kid, he was a man who loved himself above all else.
Ditto for my friend too.
1 post removed
Spooner

Terry, MS

#312305 Sep 27, 2013
Where is my gurl Rose ? Anyone know ?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#312306 Sep 28, 2013
Spooner wrote:
Where is my gurl Rose ? Anyone know ?
Sadly, she probably got tired of being stalked and harassed by that crazybitch Knit/Husker. If she turns up I will mention that you were asking for her.

Have a nice weekend.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#312307 Sep 28, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Rose posted she has been posting here and the Catholic forum for five years not every couple years, but five straight years. Her post was very whiney and she has turned very mean spirited towards Catholics. I said nothing about forcing anyone to post here.
You reap what you sow. You are mean-spirited towards anyone who doesn't agree with everything you post. I know your putrid behavior is actually not typical of most Catholics, and that's a good thing.

What do you actually want? To come here to be the biggest a~hole around and then have others treat you with respect and affection? You do your religion a serious disservice by acting the way you do and treating people like dogshit.

You come off as seriously sick in the head.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#312308 Sep 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Mean-spirited toward Catholics, eh?
Or just toward you?
You weren't exactly the welcoming committee when Rose was nothing but nice to you. Or have you forgotten?
All Husk did was stalk and harass Rose. Just when it seems Knut can't possibly get any crazier and bitchier she outdoes herself yet again.
Ocean56

AOL

#312309 Sep 28, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
You act like pregnancy is a disease.
Here's a little newsflash for you, sASSy. Pregnancy IS a disease to ME, as I'm DONE with the whole procreation thing.

Thankfully, I can avoid that unwanted outcome to the best of my ability by using reliable contraception to prevent it. So far, so good. Using contraception to avoid unwanted pregnancy is one of the seven benefits of being CF (Catholicism-FREE). I so love NOT being pregnant.

Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#312310 Sep 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The question doesn't make sense that way.
Catholics in a family of non Catholics would know two non- Catholics couldn't marry in Church so why would they 'nag' them to so?
How would C have KNOWN they couldn't UNTIL she asked the question, you Moron? It makes perfect sense.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#312311 Sep 28, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You reap what you sow. You are mean-spirited towards anyone who doesn't agree with everything you post. I know your putrid behavior is actually not typical of most Catholics, and that's a good thing.
What do you actually want? To come here to be the biggest a~hole around and then have others treat you with respect and affection? You do your religion a serious disservice by acting the way you do and treating people like dogshit.
You are 100% correct. There is nothing more to add.
2 posts removed

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#312314 Sep 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100% correct. There is nothing more to add.
Thank you.
Katie

Kent, WA

#312315 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
All Husk did was stalk and harass Rose. Just when it seems Knut can't possibly get any crazier and bitchier she outdoes herself yet again.
The dictionary definition for Hypocrite has K&P's photo next to it. Under listed Synonyms is her other name; Margaret White.

Hope you're having a good weekend, LNM!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#312316 Sep 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The dictionary definition for Hypocrite has K&P's photo next to it. Under listed Synonyms is her other name; Margaret White.
Hope you're having a good weekend, LNM!
LMAO! Thanks...I'm having a very nice weekend. I hope you are, too.
Jimenez Garcia

Fullerton, CA

#312317 Sep 28, 2013
The science has been settled. It really is a baby inside the womb.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#312318 Sep 28, 2013
Jimenez Garcia wrote:
The science has been settled. It really is a baby inside the womb.
Please provide support for your statement. Perhaps a link to a scholarly scientific journal?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#312319 Sep 28, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> First of all, your assumption that condom use equates to no pregnancy, is totally ignorant.
If he had said a condom was 100% effective that would be ignorant. It's a proven fact that condom use does prevent pregnancy moreso than not using one.*insert a big ass facepalm here*
sassy jm wrote:
God forbids sex outside of marriage. It was meant to be used within a marriage for the procreation of children(first and foremost).
Did you get pregnant everytime you had sex? Did you only have sex to procreate? If you didn't then you weren't using sex for the way God intended.*insert another facepalm here* Furthermore, nowhere in the Bible does God forbid it. Adultery yes but you're not talking about adultery, you're talking about sex before marriage and it is not forbidden and it is not a sin.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#312320 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh good heavens,HI MOON ..just looked in ..Lol.knit

I posted I had Bern on Topix for 5 years,but off for a couple ...That womsn

How is,everyone ..guess I have to read back

I did get tired if arguing ..then my AC broke ..now I found out how much our insurance is going up with technology New,law .

Not a good week ..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#312321 Sep 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose used to post here a few years back. When she returned, she stated she hadn't posted here in a couple years. Several posters here, including me, remember back when she was posting regularly.
If she doesn't want to post here, she doesn't have to. That goes for everyone. Even you.
Lol. Was that a hint Katie,..

I found an old post ..

Her chief complaint if anyone remembers was that I WAS NOT ROSESZ ..I was Ladi

So she darn well remembers me ......

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#312322 Sep 28, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>whatever happened to rosesz? She has been on another thread and posted she was tired of me posting to her for that last five years. I don't ever recall her being on the abortion forum ,which she was posting about and the Catholic forum for five years, have you? Wonder who she really is... Also, I know a lady who remarried after many years of being a widow, she is Catholic,she married a METHODIST MINISTER . The wedding was at the Catholic Church! And she had the mass with it!
KNIT ..YOU POST TO ME,DAILY ..we're is,Rosesz indeed ??

ON THE CATHOLIC FORUM ..

Where am.I really .

Stop saying I'm.not telling the truth ..
That I have not been on Topix for five years,..I.posted,I had taken a,couple of years,off

Any one can look.at my avatar and see the date ...it kind of makes you look.

Well.. KNIT ..

You have ACTUALLY been posting like a person..
Please continue .

And then you told people I MAKE UP THINGS TO REPORT PEOPLE ...NOT .

I've seen lists on here of your posts,. That were when I was not even here ...no one has to make up anything ...

I was raised Catholic..stop inferring I'm a liar .

And for good measure ..

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T833PCEP80MM49...

How did I Post on this page ..if I was not here ......And,so we're you
Peace knit ..stop insulting and lying .

No one wants to see your mean side over there ..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#312323 Sep 28, 2013
Guess you all went to bed I'll be back soon do kids you guys ..

Just needed a break ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min HILLARY 2016 190,491
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 1 min Cassandra_ 2,894
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dr Guru MD CEO CFO 194,747
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Bluestater 1,264,687
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 1 min Food for Thought 153
News Poll: Trump leads Walker, Bush 1 min serfs up 8
News Louis Farrakhan: If the Federal Gov't Does Not ... 1 min flame of truth 2
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 2 hr RayOne 128
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Quirky 336,919
News 5 things about Congress' fight over Planned Par... 4 hr Chicopee 58
More from around the web