Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,952
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310962 Sep 13, 2013
Rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY what I have been talking about Sassy ..She had an e topic pregnancy and had surgery ..if you would only read ..of course it's different ..AND A TRAGEDY AND NOT SOMETHING SHE WANTED ..
And let's,not beat up on Ladi Again.
If you act like this,with people who did something decades ago that you meet in real life ..that's,really sad ..
Yeah okay Rose, I will sit and have tea and crumpets with these hard core proaborts who are here promoting killing as choice @@
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310963 Sep 13, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I've always considered the Christian manifestation of the Divine, to (for some reason) resemble a teenage boy with an ant farm. Sometimes he feeds 'em, sometimes he waters 'em, and sometimes his favorite toy is a magnifying glass.
He's a sick sonofabitch. You're welcome to him. And glad to see we agree on something for a change.
^^^ emotional wreck^^^^

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#310964 Sep 13, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what happened?
Are you slamming your head into the floor between posts, or what???

I averted that outcome. Here I am posting. Abortion is self-defense.

I'm not even going to bother using a pejorative to describe the level of obtuse your post indicated.

Next...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#310965 Sep 13, 2013
Hades is both the greek god of the underworld and the realm of the dead. Only parts of the realm were used for punishment; others were rewards for leading virtuous lives. No lake of fire; the river of fire (periphlegathon) was merely a barrier to keep the living from entering.

It is nothing like the hell christians like to think about others going to.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts 2:2731
'For you will not abandon my soul to Hades, or let your Holy One see corruption. You have made known to me the paths of life; you will make me full of gladness with your presence.' "Brothers, I may say to you with confidence about the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day. Being therefore a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that he would set one of his descendants on his throne, he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to Hades, nor did his flesh see corruption." (ESV
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310966 Sep 13, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>What dollar amount did you have in mind, sucker?
Cuz you owe me...my aborted pregnancy was originally ectopic...and then it was terminated.
If you want to forward my winnings, send them to Planned Parenthood.
Next...
An ectopic pregnancy is not an abortion. By the time the surgery occurs the life is dead.

What do you mean "it was originally ectopic""

You love to deceive. Either it was or it wasnt.
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#310967 Sep 13, 2013
SORRY I AM disgusted HAVE BEEN SAYING ECTOPIC OREGNANCY ALL AFTERNOON and getting contradicted ..

As,if they know better than the woman they are jumping to conclusions,about .

I believe Ink did not know,.

But since I have been saying the same thing over and over to knit and Sassy ...And both have been on for months,...

Well jumping to conclusions,..Not a good thing .

Slamming people who have HaD tragedy in their lives ..Not what I call loving and kind

SORRY PLAYA
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#310968 Sep 13, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you slamming your head into the floor between posts, or what???
I averted that outcome. Here I am posting. Abortion is self-defense.
I'm not even going to bother using a pejorative to describe the level of obtuse your post indicated.
Next...
Fir what it's,worth I don't think Ink was here when you told us,before ...But I have been using the same term all afternoon ..signed out because I got disgusted .

I know knit has heard it before ..And Sassy just chooses not to read a full post I think .

SORRY HUN
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#310969 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> An ectopic pregnancy is not an abortion. By the time the surgery occurs the life is dead.
What do you mean "it was originally ectopic""
You love to deceive. Either it was or it wasnt.
DUH. You think ..why don't you read
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#310970 Sep 13, 2013
Bye I'm getting aggravated again ..Not good for me
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310971 Sep 13, 2013
Rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
She has told us before ..a few times,.in detail .since I've been back on ...And I'm sure before that....yet you keep saying she had an abortion..
She said it today ..She did it to save her life ..But you guys jumped on her ..
That's not a good thing ..is it??
Uh Rose? Women claim abortion after viability is ONLY done to save moms life meanwhile, they abort for all reasons like Downs syndrome cleft palate, etc....

Years ago women were told by proabort Drs that they had to abort OR die..for cases like cancer or other illnesses. Today they receive chemo (worst case scenerio) OR wait till after viability to begin. My friend was told that she HAD to abort or she would die. She refused even thougb she was VERY ill. She gave birth to her children.

Killing to save your life? It's disputed among Drs. PL vs PC opinions.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#310972 Sep 13, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
They fertilize a bunch of eggs and try to get one to implant. Sometimes way too many implant and they have to select a number of them to abort or the woman will die.
Is one or four or six implanting and carrying to term worth the sacrifice of aborting the three or four or five or more? What would have a woman do once she finds she's pregnant with 10?
Being a strict 'pro-gestation' advocate, our sASSy would undoubtedly select the 'gestate all 10' option....unless, of course, we're talking about an 'Octomom' type, whose future as a mom depends financially upon government subsidy, and whose IVF procedure was ALSO federally subsidized...

you know...'cause Octomom is evil....
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310973 Sep 13, 2013
Rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Fir what it's,worth I don't think Ink was here when you told us,before ...But I have been using the same term all afternoon ..signed out because I got disgusted .
I know knit has heard it before ..And Sassy just chooses not to read a full post I think .
SORRY HUN
I wasnt here at ALL when she discussed her abortion. I just saw her post where she said that she aborted as self defense.

Mind your business.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#310974 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> ^^^ emotional wreck^^^^
^^^quotidian dreck^^^

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#310975 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Richard Dawkins thinks pedophilia is okay. He's your hero http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/09/1...
What makes him my hero? Did I ever say that? Oh, just because he's an evolutionary biologist?

Then going by that logic every perverted pedophile Catholic priest is YOUR hero.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310976 Sep 13, 2013
Rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys,were slamming playa,
Oh keep quiet. I wasn't slamming anyone. She NEVER mentioned ECTOPIC PREGNANCY.

Bottom line is that she supports ELECTIVE ABORTION as choice. That's evil and disgusting. Shame on YOU for defending someone like that.

You're a suck-up.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310977 Sep 13, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Being a strict 'pro-gestation' advocate, our sASSy would undoubtedly select the 'gestate all 10' option....unless, of course, we're talking about an 'Octomom' type, whose future as a mom depends financially upon government subsidy, and whose IVF procedure was ALSO federally subsidized...
you know...'cause Octomom is evil....
No dear, I am not PRO-gestation for Octomom. I am AGAINST IVF because it's not natural and human lives die. Octomoms choice to use IVF was stupid. She wasn't even married or able to support her children. What she did wss intentional and stupid. Her pokr children are paying the price for her CHOICE.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#310978 Sep 13, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It just shows your lack of knowledge on a subject you bring up often.
Really? Does anyone actually know for a fact what the fruit was? Of course not since the story is some unproven myth. Speculation is that it was a date but since nobody actually knows anything about it for a fact then what knowledge am I lacking? That's like saying I lack knowledge on the subject of outer space aliens. There is no real knowledge of the subject to have.

Your overwhelming need to always seem superior is quite...ugly. In this case it was an epic fail.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310979 Sep 13, 2013
Rosesz wrote:
Bye I'm getting aggravated again ..Not good for me
Have a good night!

Oh..before you go can you repost playas post where she said that she had an ECTOPIC pregnancy?

Kthanks!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#310980 Sep 13, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"Long Night Moon 13"
Fundies should be ashamed of the ignorance...but they're not.
they wear it like some kinda badge of honor
Most definitely. I get my best laughs when they pontificate about what God supposedly said about any of this. "God said this about sex". "God said that about contraception". God said, God said, God said, all day long with these rubes.

Not a one of them can prove God exists but they're all experts on what God says about everything. They should take their clown show on the road. They'd make millions.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#310981 Sep 13, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Who tempted who?
(Sorry, Chooselife - that's one post you made that I've never been able to erase from my mind. I wish you had made amends for that horrible statement, but you never did, may God forgive you.)
Have a nice weekend LNM and all!
Hello! Happy weekend to you as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 2 min Save This Nation 2,199
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,153,057
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 5 min R12 Freon 583
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min woodtick57 292,971
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 15 min Cowobunga 201,150
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's iron grip on p... 21 min Stefanya 28
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min Save This Nation 165,162
Elizabeth Warren was told to stay quiet, but sh... 2 hr foster 142
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 3 hr Chicagoan by Birth 242
More from around the web