Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 346479 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

STO

Vallejo, CA

#310946 Sep 13, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You would. No surprise there.
I'd be surprised if you had a thought. Even an empty one.
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#310947 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>wow, you judge sooooo much and you don't know me at all. You really are something else. Some posters on other forums say you just can't comprehend what is being discussed. Now, please answer my question, how can something natural be artificial?
Knit

I only say the truth ..how am I judging when I say you , a Catholic , worship differently than I do ..

I'm assuming you say the rosary ..for instance ..I do not ..

And most certainly you know nothing of what you are saying about what I do or do not tell anyone in real life ..

That's,not judging just truth ..
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#310948 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, she is banned. Foo NEVER takes a break from here. Coming here to show support for killing humams in the womb as choice is her life.
And does her topix page say NOT FOUND ....NO ...means,she is an active member ..

Look up any name you KNOW is banned ..that's what it says,..I checked a,couple of months,ago.

And,I don't lie ...Foo is busy ..with real life.

Her business,.actually

Why do you have to argue everything
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#310949 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> These women caused the tragedy Rose. What is with you? They PAY to have their unwanted child aborted. They come on this forum to PROUDLY support this evil.
What was your reaction to Susan Smith or Andrea Yates kklling their unwanted children? Did you tell everyone not to comment or judge this poor poor woman for her tradgedy?
I bet you were angry and pissed at what she did to her innocent children because they were unwanted. Stop being such a hypocrite.
SASSY

You know good and well ..I am dead set against elective abortions,...And Killing of children like those and other women do ..

A surgery for an ectopic pregnAncy is NOT the same thing at all ..

You should never talk like that about a tragedy and loss of a child for anyone ...EVER ..

Do you talk to people in real life this way ..??

What if you did meet someone who actually did have an abortion

WHICH IS NOT THE CASE HERE WITH PLAYA.

if you meet theses women..You are mean to them ...???

Showing The love we are supposed to ??Or hate and judgement you show here ..
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310950 Sep 13, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
There are quite a few folks on the AC side who claim life saving abortion is slaughtering a child and discarding frozen embryo is slaughtering a child and using a condom is a sin and on and on and on.
It's like folks saying marijuana is the same as heroin. When the youngsters find out it's not, then the point is lost and they don't believe anything you say. Know what I mean?
Maybe if your side didn't go off the deep end so often, more women would listen and choose to gestate OR use bc and not get pregnant in the first place.
But when the crazys are loudest, they end up representing the whole crowd - People like you who don't sign on to their sh*t.
"""Maybe if your side didn't go off the deep end........"""

Defending life is going off the deep end? Oh puhlease.

"""More women would listen and choose to gestate """"

So these women are too stupid to think for themselves and NEED us to tell them not to kill their baby?

"""OR use bc"""" "

They need ME to tell them that sex leads to pregnancy? Really?

"""Or to not get pregnant""" ""

should I jump in their bed with them too?

WOW STO!

""Ww
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#310951 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> Very true. Yeah foo was banned, I am glad, her posts were extremely obscene with the words she used.
Lol

Too funny
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310952 Sep 13, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
They fertilize a bunch of eggs and try to get one to implant. Sometimes way too many implant and they have to select a number of them to abort or the woman will die.
Is one or four or six implanting and carrying to term worth the sacrifice of aborting the three or four or five or more? What would have a woman do once she finds she's pregnant with 10?
That's why IVF is evil. Don't do it.

The end.
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#310953 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>She doesn't know basic sex ed. Eggs do not implant in ovaries....
Look ectopic pregnancy ..the fertilized egg implants,where it SHOUKD not USUALLY results in loss of ovary or tube ...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#310954 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>My bet is that she is not talking about an ectopic pregnancy.
What dollar amount did you have in mind, sucker?
Cuz you owe me...my aborted pregnancy was originally ectopic...and then it was terminated.
If you want to forward my winnings, send them to Planned Parenthood.
Next...
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310955 Sep 13, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
She might have changed her mind. But that doesn't matter to you. Damned if she does. Damned if she doesn't. That's how you are equating the two.
So when a woman goes thru the doors of the clinic and someone bombs the building, killing her and everyone else inside, I guess she's still guilty of having an abortion, huh? And the person who bombed the building is a savior?
Could she have changed her mind? Perhaps. If she died then she wasn't going to have that chance now was she?.

She was enroute to kill.

Yes a woman and the abortion staff are ALL guilty of killing via abortion. They will answer for it to God.

""The person who bombs is a savior"""

The person who bombs a place with people in it is indeed guilty of killing.

Common sense. Are you high?
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#310956 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Oh please. You're gullible. You said the same thing about Lala who just electively aborted and STILL SUPPORTS KILLING AS CHOICE.
They "lost a child" because they didnt want their child Rose. THAT'S the biggest tragedy.
An ectopic pregnancy is different. THAT is not a choice.
EXACTLY what I have been talking about Sassy ..She had an e topic pregnancy and had surgery ..if you would only read ..of course it's different ..AND A TRAGEDY AND NOT SOMETHING SHE WANTED ..

And let's,not beat up on Ladi Again.

If you act like this,with people who did something decades ago that you meet in real life ..that's,really sad ..
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#310957 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> No, I didn't see where she said it was an ectopic pregnancy or that she was had surgery. A late term abortion can be done in a hospital too.
She has told us before ..a few times,.in detail .since I've been back on ...And I'm sure before that....yet you keep saying she had an abortion..

She said it today ..She did it to save her life ..But you guys jumped on her ..

That's not a good thing ..is it??

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#310958 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Natural death is not God 'killing". We were created by God, in his image and likeness. We were create FOR him. Our earthly life is limited. He gives life and he takes life(home to heaven for eternity).
How can you not comprehend this?
Good grief Charlie Brown!
You know, I've always considered the Christian manifestation of the Divine, to (for some reason) resemble a teenage boy with an ant farm. Sometimes he feeds 'em, sometimes he waters 'em, and sometimes his favorite toy is a magnifying glass.

He's a sick sonofabitch. You're welcome to him. And glad to see we agree on something for a change.
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#310959 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Who is talking about an ectopic pregnancy? I am not.
Pay attention here. You're ASSUMING that her abortion was an ectopic pregnancy.
You guys,were slamming playa,
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310960 Sep 13, 2013
Rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
SASSY
You know good and well ..I am dead set against elective abortions,...And Killing of children like those and other women do ..
A surgery for an ectopic pregnAncy is NOT the same thing at all ..
You should never talk like that about a tragedy and loss of a child for anyone ...EVER ..
Do you talk to people in real life this way ..??
What if you did meet someone who actually did have an abortion
WHICH IS NOT THE CASE HERE WITH PLAYA.
if you meet theses women..You are mean to them ...???
Showing The love we are supposed to ??Or hate and judgement you show here ..
Show me the post where playa said she had an ectopic pregnancy.

Kthanks.

REGARDLESS,these woman are here on the forum for ONE THING Rose....and that is to show SUPPORT for killing innocdnt little lives in the womb. They are NOT sorry. IF THEY WERE they wouldnt be proDEATH as choice.

I DO however, feel much compassion for those who ARE sorry for their choice to kill their child. I've held many sobbing women who are truly sorry for what they did. These women do NOT support abortion as choice.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#310961 Sep 13, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're right.
Thanks, but it's only 'mostly' right...apparently, our sASSy agrees with me that the vast majority of SCPL are hypocrites in this case.

Will wonders never cease?
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310962 Sep 13, 2013
Rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY what I have been talking about Sassy ..She had an e topic pregnancy and had surgery ..if you would only read ..of course it's different ..AND A TRAGEDY AND NOT SOMETHING SHE WANTED ..
And let's,not beat up on Ladi Again.
If you act like this,with people who did something decades ago that you meet in real life ..that's,really sad ..
Yeah okay Rose, I will sit and have tea and crumpets with these hard core proaborts who are here promoting killing as choice @@
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310963 Sep 13, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I've always considered the Christian manifestation of the Divine, to (for some reason) resemble a teenage boy with an ant farm. Sometimes he feeds 'em, sometimes he waters 'em, and sometimes his favorite toy is a magnifying glass.
He's a sick sonofabitch. You're welcome to him. And glad to see we agree on something for a change.
^^^ emotional wreck^^^^

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#310964 Sep 13, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what happened?
Are you slamming your head into the floor between posts, or what???

I averted that outcome. Here I am posting. Abortion is self-defense.

I'm not even going to bother using a pejorative to describe the level of obtuse your post indicated.

Next...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#310965 Sep 13, 2013
Hades is both the greek god of the underworld and the realm of the dead. Only parts of the realm were used for punishment; others were rewards for leading virtuous lives. No lake of fire; the river of fire (periphlegathon) was merely a barrier to keep the living from entering.

It is nothing like the hell christians like to think about others going to.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts 2:2731
'For you will not abandon my soul to Hades, or let your Holy One see corruption. You have made known to me the paths of life; you will make me full of gladness with your presence.' "Brothers, I may say to you with confidence about the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day. Being therefore a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that he would set one of his descendants on his throne, he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to Hades, nor did his flesh see corruption." (ESV

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Kwisatz Haderach 88,686
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,786,058
News Trump's land of delusion 3 min fish and poi 1,017
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Chicagoan by Birth 243,619
News Nearly 70 children being taken from families at... 8 min Sandra 343
News Trump calls for depriving immigrants who illega... 22 min RIP 29
News Sarah Huckabee Sanders kicked out of Virginia r... 28 min Go Trump 57
News Melania Trump says US should govern - with hear... 1 hr fish and poi 669