Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
285,961 - 285,980 of 305,423 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I'll bite ..who is Doc
He's usually registered. I think the full screen name was Doc Holliday. Troll-like, just wanted to argue. I stopped reading his post ages ago. Others stopped paying him much mind. So, seems like he took another name to get attention. At least it sure seems like him.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Doc Degall. Used to have an avatar which vaguely resembled Val Kilmer on a long drunk. Thinks he's an expert on moral relativism, and the evils of secular humanism. Loathes women.
Probably got banned.
Oh, that's the name. He just had pics of Doc Holliday as his avatar. Sorry, Rose, my bad.
2 posts removed

“Greater Love Than This”

Since: Aug 08

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's the name. He just had pics of Doc Holliday as his avatar. Sorry, Rose, my bad.
Well my synapses may be off too because the Degle or drywall seems familiar too.. Lol maybe someone else

“Greater Love Than This”

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

oh my gosh wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know diddlysquat, you could never understand what Vatican II was and is about at all. Please quit harassing me by using a formwer name, okay? I will report you if you don't quit.
The thing is..You have had a different name each day..sometime s 2

For the past week.

And calling you by your many different names

That you yourself have made up..is not an offense

NOW following me around ..out if the blue posting to me your insults..
Calling me names..talking about me personally ...

Well who knows ..That could be

so want you to know that your insults are tied together by your many names,..glad you are at least acknowledging
Them all today

Now as for this debate on VATICAN 2 which you maybe should read my links,about.

This US really not a debate for this forum .

What I got to thinking is your assertions about Christians might nit fly on the CATHOLic forum..just a thought

But I say that is the proper place for it..if you can post without the insults,..people there might listen. Just a thought..

“Greater Love Than This”

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

oh please wrote:
<quoted text>You don't understand ....again. When someone has a stroke, people make honest mistakes trying to communicate, your typos are horrendous and what I said was never an insult, but you won't even correct yourself, this is why I thought you had a stroke.
it was almost your first post out of the blue.

You also know since you follow me knit..That

My kindle changes words and that I am a,bad typist

In fact you chose to mention it almost two months,ago when you called me a,plant .

And please..gosh..knit ..whoever. You are for eAch post you make..do you have sine program that keeps,changing you name each time you pos

it was meant and I do take it as either an insult or similar
To your posts to other people here regarding their health. Or lack of and taunting them about being in pain.

Cut the harassment please and post intelligently .please

“Greater Love Than This”

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

oh my gosh wrote:
<quoted text>Catholic is a Greek word meaning universal. Christ started the Catholic Church. No protestant is an expert on Catholicism. I have never said that protestants are going to hell because they are not Catholic. You are ignorant and closeminded. Other posters on the Catholic forum have tried to tell you about Blessed Pope John Paul II the Great, but you won't or comprehend understand. We are Catholic and we know what is going on in our Church, our Church is more complex and wonderful and no protestant could understand unless they believe the Eucharist is Christ. Another thing, why is it you won't read Humanae Vitae?
And why is it you won't debate religion on the Catholic forum ?

“Greater Love Than This”

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

oh my gosh wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't I ask you nicely to stop calling me those other names? and you said you were nice to the pro life posters, sheesh. You said this ALL POPES are Not worthy to be called Peter's,successor . You are not Christ, so stop judging, K? You haven't a clue about history.
What I said was NOT ALL POPES,are worthy to success Peter .

They weren't

That's the truth .

“Greater Love Than This”

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Now to sort of change the subject ..found this last night
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/22/chur...
1 post removed

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57594227/...

It's amazing. The pope is like the guy in "the gods must be crazy", thinking a modern artifact has mystical properties.
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, WHAT???
Where is Martin Luther when you need him?
Ye Gods, what an idiotic thing to say. So much for being infallible.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

What she has is autocorrect--a feature on her kindle. What you have is the intelligence of a squid.
oh please wrote:
<quoted text>You don't understand ....again. When someone has a stroke, people make honest mistakes trying to communicate, your typos are horrendous and what I said was never an insult, but you won't even correct yourself, this is why I thought you had a stroke.

“Greater Love Than This”

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-20 2_162-57594227/vatican-get-tim e-off-in-purgatory-by-followin g-pope-on-twitter/
It's amazing. The pope is like the guy in "the gods must be crazy", thinking a modern artifact has mystical properties.
<quoted text>
Well at least this one is reaching out to young people..But Twitter for indulgences..???

ST Peter actually said,NIT ONE WORD on indulgences..Not on purgatory. That I know of.

We believe ..so did he..Jesus,did so that was,necessary to PAY for sins

“Greater Love Than This”

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
What she has is autocorrect--a feature on her kindle. What you have is the intelligence of a squid.
<quoted text>
Exactly ..my keyboard is temperamental on top of it. She knows and then says she is not being mean ..however someone on that other forum called her on it..imagine that

I showed hubby that site you gave me ..he actually laughed out loud.

Which is a minor miracle in itself..on auto correct.

.But I lost the link when I reset this thing ..????

“Greater Love Than This”

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Beg beg lol
3 posts removed
Jesus Touch Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Hey freaks! MYOB!
Jesus Touch Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

oh please wrote:
<quoted text>I can post anywhere on this forum and use what name I want .
The STFU about what other people are doing ya HIPPOcrit!
Jesus Touch Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

oh please wrote:
<quoted text> I am a busy person with a life, and I do post there, but not like you do. How do you get things done around the house being on topix so much?
You're on here bloviating all the farkin time ya HIPPOcrit!!
Jesus Touch Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

oh please wrote:
<quoted text> I am a busy person..
Ya ya shoving pork rinds in yer pie hole. And fried twinkies. And sausages. And whoppers.

And the weekely side of beef. With a wedding cake for dessert.
Jesus Touch Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
A squid is more attractive too.
Jesus Touch Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

knit and pray wrote:
<quoted text>There is one in Nebraska this weekend.
A pig roast where everyone gets their own pig for supper? Thats right up your alley!!
knut and bray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Jesus came into me last night!!!

And then we gorged on butter and bacon sandwiches with a side of Twinkies!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••