Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310004 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#303619 Jul 6, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Rose doesn't 'subscribe' to a religion.
She follows, as closely as she can, the doctrine of Jesus Christ.
You don't. JMO.
<quoted text> How perceptive of you. The ability to read the mind of a dead man is phenomenal.
Don't you wish you were 'right'?
Ask Jesus, why don'tcha?????
We'll need the audiotape..........I'm sure you'll provide it.
;)
Rose believes in the word of God. That's what I am saying. So yeah, we (as you put it) "subscribe to the same version of God.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#303620 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> If you die naturally in your sleep at age 99yrs old then that is natural. If a man shoots you to death, that's unnatural and it's killing.
And according to you, G-d KNEW both were going to happen. If he didn't want it to happen, it wouldn't.

You want it both ways Skanky, but you can't have it both ways. Just another TOUGH SHIT moment in your pathetic existance.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#303621 Jul 6, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> More likely its becasue you're a lying hypocrite Skanky.
<quoted text> She's a moron. Everyone, INCLUDING YOU knows it.
<quoted text>
THen perhaps you should distance yourself FROM that fight and keep your trap shut. Its YOU that's instigating, something you seem to cream your jeans doing on a fairly regular basis.
<quoted text>
Nobody here is a "holocaust supporter" you Skanky ass. Stop with the hyperbolic lies already.
Do you ENJOY making yourself look like a fool Skanky? You do it so often after all.
Are you still stoned?(pun intended)

Keep them pain killers coming ..

You're in your glory huh?

Location hidden

#303622 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Lala, NFP doesn't block life. The ONLY way God intended for life to be conceived was via sex. That is why blocking a life WHILE having sex is forbidden.
NOT not having sex.
I have explained this over and over.
And its been explained over and over why you're wrong as usual. Also as typical, you ignore what you dont like. Typical Skank behavior.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#303623 Jul 6, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And according to you, G-d KNEW both were going to happen. If he didn't want it to happen, it wouldn't.
You want it both ways Skanky, but you can't have it both ways. Just another TOUGH SHIT moment in your pathetic existance.
He "knew" rape, adultry, abuse was going to happen too. Guess he condones that because he doesn't stop it huh?

(Rolls eyes))

Location hidden

#303624 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Btw..I never suggested that "most of the couples using NFP are not married".
Yes you did moron, many times. You have short term memory loss. Tonite alone you've suggested it a few times. Here's just one:
sassy JM wrote:
< Artifical birth controls involves couples having sex((many who are fornicating))

Location hidden

#303625 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN...your opinion of me or whether you take me seriously or not, is irrelevent to what Gods word is.
Got it?!?!
And AGAIN for the stupid Skanky bitch that's admitted she can't read:

My approval of your kind's behavior is irrelevant yes, but its certainly NOT irrelevant to the message of Christ and Christianity - something none of you exibit in the least.

As has been pointed out to your kind before, NOBODY takes your ilk seriously, when its CLEAR that YOU dont even take your own preaching seriously.

EVERYTHING you post here is the exact opposite of what Christ taught, and is EXACTLY why your kind will ALWAYS be losers, even among others of your kind.

"Got it" now stupid?

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#303626 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> So you didn't teach your son about God because you have premarital sex since age 16yrs old? Didn't you promise to when you Baptized him?
Can you please show where I said I did not teach my son about God because I was sexually active at age 16? I said nothing of the sort and that's rather dishonest of you to make such an implication. My son is well aware of God and he has a relationship with God. Because everyones relationship with God is an extremely personal thing, I cannot tell you the depth of that relationship as that's between he and God. I also taught him about the real world and in that real world, people do get involved in relationships and often times, those relationships become sexual as time progresses. I made sure he was given factual information about that.
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line, you didn't provide condoms in case an unexpected sexual encounter arose.
Yes, I did say in my post that I taught my son that sexual responsibility involves protecting yourself at all times and that includes buying your own contraception and having it handy when the need arises. I never expected, nor asked, my mother to buy my contraception as that was *my* responsibility and I taught my son the same way.
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a daughter, would you put her on bc as a precautionary measure?
No. If I had a daughter and she wanted to go on birth control, because she feels she's ready to move her relationship to the next level, we'd have a talk about the pros and cons of using hormonal methods of birth control. If she understood that she must use it properly in order for it to be effective, was willing to make sure she took it properly and understood that she'd have to pay for it then I would take her to the doctor to get her a script for it. I would also tell her that taking the pill does NOT negate the use of condoms and that her partner must use them each and every time.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#303627 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Lala, NFP doesn't block life. The ONLY way God intended for life to be conceived was via sex. That is why blocking a life WHILE having sex is forbidden.
NOT not having sex.
When NFP is used as contraception, in other words, when people DELIBERATELY have sex when they are NOT fertile in order to avoid a pregnancy, YES NFP is being used to deliberately block life/prevent pregnancy. It goes against G-d's will.

This is not open to misinterpretation. It is fact.

Location hidden

#303628 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Rose believes in the word of God. That's what I am saying. So yeah, we (as you put it) "subscribe to the same version of God.
Nobody here but you, Knutbar and No Relevance subscribe to the same version of g-d.

YOU subscribe to some bastardized version that is as phony as you are Skankdawg.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#303629 Jul 6, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Blah,blah,blah.....
Rose is not Ladi, I am not Nana, and YOU are not sane.
Next....
I do not think that Rose is lala.

I do not think you are nana.

I do not like green eggs and ham.

Havs a great night though.

:D

Location hidden

#303630 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Are you still stoned?(pun intended)
Keep them pain killers coming ..
You're in your glory huh?
ROFLMAO Advil isn't exactly a high inducing pain killer you moron.

But hey, its not like you can actually respond with ANYTHING resembling intelligence, so you resort to ad homs.

That's what your kind do when you have nothing to back up your bullshit.
1 post removed

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#303632 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
Bottom line, you didn't provide condoms in case an unexpected sexual encounter arose.
If you had a daughter, would you put her on bc as a precautionary measure?
I provided a FAMILY PACK of condoms, to BOTH my boys on the occasion of their 13th birthdays.

Along with a subscription to 'Playboy'.

Castigate me if you will, but we read the articles together.

Neither of my sons, fucking women like men were intended to, albeit using protection, like mama said, has ever gotten a woman pregnant, even when a woman wanted to be pregnant by them. Neither was ready for fatherhood.

Sex ed works to prevent abortion.
:)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#303633 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think that Rose is lala.
I do not think you are nana.
I do not like green eggs and ham.
Havs a great night though.
:D
I will, and you do the same.

Location hidden

#303634 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>He "knew" rape, adultry, abuse was going to happen too. Guess he condones that because he doesn't stop it huh?
(Rolls eyes))
Maybe he does. Everything happens for a REASON right? That's what your kind say often enough.

Either your g-d is omnipotent and all knowing or not. Again, you can't have it both ways you Skanky dumbass.
2 posts removed
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#303637 Jul 6, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
When NFP is used as contraception, in other words, when people DELIBERATELY have sex when they are NOT fertile in order to avoid a pregnancy, YES NFP is being used to deliberately block life/prevent pregnancy. It goes against G-d's will.
This is not open to misinterpretation. It is fact.
Couples don't just have sex when not fertile to avoid pregnancy. They have sex because they love their spouse.

NFP is used to AVOID pregnancy not to prevent/block pregnancy. There IS a difference.

God doesnt demand that I have sex when fertile.

He DID intend sex when fertile for potential opportunity to create a life..

You are not hearing me.Indeed this is not open to misinterpretation if you'd only listen.

Read your Catholic Catechism if need be.

Location hidden

#303638 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
NOT not having sex.
That's Catholic dogma, and it ONLY applies to Catholics.

According to many different polls, between 82 & 95 percent of Catholics think practicing BC is morally fine.

Now you can claim they're "catholic in name only" (much like yourself actually), but that just screws your claim that Catholics are more moral than other faiths peoples.

There's simply aren't many Catholics world wide that actually PRACTICE all that the RCC spews. ESPECIALLY when it comes to BC.

Your kind think G-d has a problem with that. And IF he does, it'll be between them and their lord.

YOU dont mean SHIT in that equation. And THAT IS A FACT.
1 post removed

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#303640 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
NOT not having sex.
Please elaborate on how we can have sex, while "...NOT not having sex..."

TIA

sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#303641 Jul 6, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he does. Everything happens for a REASON right? That's what your kind say often enough.
Either your g-d is omnipotent and all knowing or not. Again, you can't have it both ways you Skanky dumbass.
Of course God is all knowing but the bible teaches us that there ARE acts that will deny us eternal life with him.

He's crystal clear about it.

Which equates to he doesn't accept or allow it because he loves us.

If we are sinning then we must repent before it too late.

Location hidden

#303642 Jul 6, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Shes making her own crank, the doc won't give any meds to her anymore.
Yeah, your jebus LOVES when you lie Knutbar. And Jesus spits on pieces of crap like you that KNOWINGLY lie about others. You know, that whole "bearing false witness" thing.

You LOVE breaking THAT commandment. Satan loves you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min lucid 1,236,457
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min HILLARY 2016 183,277
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 4 min 1983Valerie 2,606
News Ireland same-sex marriage 5 min Lawrence Wolf 458
News Colorado valedictorian comes out during graduat... 6 min Fa-Foxy 15
News Ex-US Speaker Hastert indicted on bank-related ... 8 min Lawrence Wolf 38
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min litesong 53,598
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Quirky 329,107
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Rogue Scholar 05 189,878
More from around the web