Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,068
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Spooner

Canton, MS

#296169 May 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No rose, only us christians can be disrespectful, yet did ye not know it is always open season on christians. Lol
I really don't expect anything less from that group.
Many people are lost on their way to hell, but some are lost, know they are lost, and even spit in the face of God, they are sooo arrogant and sure of THEMSELVES.
I sometimes wish there was no heaven or hell, and wben we die that's it, for THEIR sakes.
Yet I have all the proof I need that there is.
All I can do is tell them my story.
Mine is only one out of many many many.
We are in the last days, which may be short or long, but no doubt folks are calling good evil and evil good.:(
I know that its Gods wish, that no one perish.
And its my prayer to, but as you know G71 there is not a heaven and hell for no reason.

It took Noah over 100 years to build the arc that God instructed him to build. All the while hes was preaching to the people of the coming flood.
When God himself sealed the door there were 8 people on the arc. The rest perished because of lack of faith.

I said that to say this, I wouldn't never wish there was no heaven or hell, because as you've told you're story you were to far gone to be saved you thought.
But when theres an all powerful God, all can be saved, the fact that they reject God even to the end is no ones fault but their on.
Just my thoughts.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#296170 May 15, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading more closely. And your very S N is an insult. And really shows disrespect for other opinions and beliefs. imo
Bye
Typical denial in the face of facts. How about you get back to me when you know and can translate Hebrew.

You don't like my sn? Too bad. It's too bad you're full of feces for jesus, too..... Even if it's out of ignorance.

Why should I respect a belief system that shows intolerance to those who believe differently? Respect is earned.
worships reality

United States

#296171 May 15, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Funny stuff coming from the stupid beating the dead horse.
What I beat is dead but its not a horse!
Katie

Auburn, WA

#296172 May 15, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've called me a idiot, moron, illiterate.
You said you didn't say we evolved from gorillas.
Here it is one more time.^^ take another look.
I've got one name for you, and thats a Liar !!
SassyJM, he said, "You are aware that thereially because we don't have to spend asmuch time evolve like gorillas or from gorillas; where proto-gorillas adapted by becoming bigger, proto-humans evolved by using their brains--size wasn't required."

In short, he is saying we did NOT evolve like or from gorillas. His words are messy, but then Rosesz have been worse and most people can decipher it. Cptr is saying, "...we don't...evolve like gorillas or from gorillas..."

Your bad comprehension skills show themselves again. But you call others names? When did you become so slimy? And why? If your church is so damn good why have you devolved into this judgmental pig? And why do you seem so damn proud of it?
1 post removed
worships reality

United States

#296174 May 15, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously YOUR void needs filling - I suggest a man, but if you can't snare one of those, cucumbers are on sale this week....
I tried to fill her void once when she begged me to but the stink of her was too much.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#296175 May 15, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try some original thoughts, those atheists talking points are so boring. Over and over and over and over and over and over.
Get the picture, genius.
Typical religitard judgement, thinking I am an atheist.
Continue waving the flag of ignorance.
worships reality

United States

#296176 May 15, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try some original thoughts, those atheists talking points are so boring. Over and over and over and over and over and over.
Get the picture, genius.
What a shame you religiotards cant stand the truth. Why don't you tell us how you know Mary was a virgin? Did you finger her before god got to her?
Gtown71

United States

#296177 May 15, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that its Gods wish, that no one perish.
And its my prayer to, but as you know G71 there is not a heaven and hell for no reason.
It took Noah over 100 years to build the arc that God instructed him to build. All the while hes was preaching to the people of the coming flood.
When God himself sealed the door there were 8 people on the arc. The rest perished because of lack of faith.
I said that to say this, I wouldn't never wish there was no heaven or hell, because as you've told you're story you were to far gone to be saved you thought.
But when theres an all powerful God, all can be saved, the fact that they reject God even to the end is no ones fault but their on.
Just my thoughts.
Yes indeed.
It is just heart breaking to know many people will be cast into the.lake of fire. Where they ever burn, burn up.

Yet went many years wanting nothing to do with God.
Ladilulu

United States

#296178 May 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think cpeter is gross, and a perv?
He's one of the few friends you have on here, so you should be nice to him.:)
Oh lookee! Bright Sun is still here spewing his christ rubbish! The rape victim lol!
Gtown71

United States

#296179 May 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
SassyJM, he said, "You are aware that thereially because we don't have to spend asmuch time evolve like gorillas or from gorillas; where proto-gorillas adapted by becoming bigger, proto-humans evolved by using their brains--size wasn't required."
In short, he is saying we did NOT evolve like or from gorillas. His words are messy, but then Rosesz have been worse and most people can decipher it. Cptr is saying, "...we don't...evolve like gorillas or from gorillas..."
Your bad comprehension skills show themselves again. But you call others names? When did you become so slimy? And why? If your church is so damn good why have you devolved into this judgmental pig? And why do you seem so damn proud of it?
This is for certain Not sassy or JM, He is spooner.
Like Him or not.

I will give you guys credit for taken up / defending one another though. I geuss to be fair, we do to :)
Gtown71

United States

#296180 May 15, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookee! Bright Sun is still here spewing his christ rubbish! The rape victim lol!
Sorry, but I'm just gtown. Never been raped either.

More then one person believes in Jesus. I'll be glad to tell you how I met Him, if you like?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296181 May 15, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody heard that one. Didn't happen. She's making it up.
Who's "nobody"? You speak for others now? LOL what a dope.

Her name was Nancy Klein I think.

It was a true story and just because YOU don't know about it, doesn't mean that it's not true.

;) yeah....you're not as smart as you thought. I still love ya sweetie. Don't worry.
Ladilulu

United States

#296182 May 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I'm just gtown. Never been raped either.
More then one person believes in Jesus. I'll be glad to tell you how I met Him, if you like?
Yeah why dont you tell me all about how you met Jesus. Did you have dinner together one night?
Ladilulu

United States

#296183 May 15, 2013
And still abortion is safe and legal. Haw haw azzholes!
Katie

Auburn, WA

#296184 May 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is for certain Not sassy or JM, He is spooner.
Like Him or not.
I will give you guys credit for taken up / defending one another though. I geuss to be fair, we do to :)
How would you know, new boy? Especially since you claim not to be BS, Mr. Mary, or his father, CL.

There are definitely liars here... but not one will claim to be PC.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296185 May 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you be any more ridiculous, SJM? What happened to you you've become so ... slimy. Why don't you see it was your kind trying to play God by keeping her artificially alive rather than allowing her that natural death to which you so often pay lip service.
==========
"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."
WTH? I guess gay "jokes" and "demon sex" is perfectly appropriate for ^^^this^^^ particular Topix moderator...
Water and food are not artificial or extraordinary means of keeping someone alive. Obviously the person needs assistance getting it due to her situation. That's not considered playing God by artificially keeping them alive.

If she was meant to die of her brain damage then NO food and water was going to keep her alive. Denying ANYONE food and water will kill them. Are we being kept artifically alive and plauing God if we need temporary assistence? My son lost his swallowing due to his accident. We had to thicken his water and mush his food and eventually if that didnt work...would have to tube feed him. Was he being artifically kept alive? Werenthe Drs playing God because he needed assistence? Do people taking ANY drug being artifically kept alive?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#296186 May 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
yet did ye not know it is always open season on christians. Lol
I really don't expect anything less from that group.:(
I find it incredibly interesting, that in the midst of posting what you have here, you have failed to realize the irony inherent in every sentence. Christians have created a religion revolving around the persecution of others, and now that the legal ability to do so is disappearing, Christians are screaming persecution of Christians. It's gut-achingly hilarious.

You shouldn't expect any less from us heathens, than to have your fairy tales thrown in your face - but we do expect more from you, than reliance on an entity outside yourselves, to direct you as to the difference between 'right' and 'wrong'.

There's a reason why it's known as 'personal responsibility'- perhaps you should consider what that reason is.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>Mine is only one out of many many many.:(
That's been the line of every snake oil salesman since the dawn of time....including the snake in the Garden. You are no different.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>We are in the last days, which may be short or long, but no doubt folks are calling good evil and evil good.:(

Sorry to disappoint you, but the truth is neither evil nor good - it is just the truth. And the truth is, we are all dying, from the moment we are conceived.

I realize you fear the concept of death so much, that you must invent an afterlife, populate it with your dear departed, and create a 'god' to rule over it all...I suspect so you won't have to engage in that excruciating exercise we know as 'thinking', any longer...but I don't fear death the way you do. Death is just a natural part of life, and there is no need to fear it so.
Ladilulu

United States

#296187 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Who's "nobody"? You speak for others now? LOL what a dope.
Her name was Nancy Klein I think.
It was a true story and just because YOU don't know about it, doesn't mean that it's not true.
;) yeah....you're not as smart as you thought. I still love ya sweetie. Don't worry.
I had an abortion and there's not one thing you can do about it beeotch! lol! Its legal!
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296188 May 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously it did since its removal allowed for organ shutdown and death.
Her upper brain was liquefied. Her lower brain provided autonomic responses. The "food and water" you refer to kept it going artificially.
If I don't feed my baby or give him water, he WILL die.

THAT is a "natural" death?

@@

*sigh* I'd go to jail for murder.

Hey Katie, I have an experiment for you. Don't drink ANY fluid or eat any food. Come back to me in a few weeks and report to us your findings.

Bet your organs will shut down and you will die. Oh...a natural death...is THAT what it will be called?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296189 May 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy's really, really stupid. No offense, sasssylicious :-)
Awww Leesyboo, don't be such a coward. You meant to offend me. Come on...grow up and stop being ashamed of attempting to insult someone.

Can you for once own up to what you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min wojar 182,072
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 47 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,777
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 53 min Hidingfromyou 133,974
10 Races to Watch in 2016: New York's 11th Dist... 57 min Shinichiro Takizawa 12
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 1 hr Brilliant Bolshevik 121
US Rep. Grimm pleads guilty to federal tax evasion 1 hr jogosdofriv4 6
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 1 hr Chicopee 302
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Quirky 294,339
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 3 hr Enter 272
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 3 hr barefoot2626 531
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 10 hr mjjcpa 931
More from around the web