Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,832
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#296190 May 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed.
It is just heart breaking to know many people will be cast into the.lake of fire. Where they ever burn, burn up.
Yet went many years wanting nothing to do with God.
How kind of you to show such concern....especially since this 'lake of fire' is entirely of your own invention.

It's your hell, darling.
You go right ahead and burn in it.

I'll pass.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296191 May 15, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Food and water aren't extraordinary measures. Surgically implanting a feeding tube IS.
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving my point to Katie that food and water aren't extraordinary means. She thinks that it is artifical to give food and water.Doing so is playing Godto her.

Hooking someone up to a machine for total life support is. Depending on the situation, it can be necessary. A patient dying of cancer may need total life support and that is artificially keeping someone alive. Fluid and food is the only thing necessary thing. Even then it ill not keep them alive IF they are dying.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296192 May 15, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
A Gtube isn't a means of resuscitation. What do you think DNR means? It means do not resuscitate--if the patient codes, you do not attempt to revive them. Has nothing to do with feeding tubes.
<quoted text>
I didnt say that it was.

Thanks again for siding with me that a Gtube isn't a means of resuscitation or keeping someone alive artificially.Tell that to Katie.
1 post removed
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296194 May 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It's your right to call the fetus whatever you like, in common conversation. Nothing wrong with that. We all do it. However, those terms aren't accurate, medically. Some people try to rewrite scientific fact and medical terminology. I will not be browbeaten by these wannabee bullies, which is what sasssylicious/razzmatazz, et al, are.
LMAO are you calling *me* a "bullly" ?!?!
Being challenged or debated threatens you?

You are weak and fragile girl!
Katie

Auburn, WA

#296195 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> If I don't feed my baby or give him water, he WILL die.
THAT is a "natural" death?
@@
*sigh* I'd go to jail for murder.
Hey Katie, I have an experiment for you. Don't drink ANY fluid or eat any food. Come back to me in a few weeks and report to us your findings.
Bet your organs will shut down and you will die. Oh...a natural death...is THAT what it will be called?
Why are you idiotically making a false comparison between a woman's whose brain had liquefied and a baby? Do you think the baby's brain is liquid or do you think the incapacitated woman is a baby?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296196 May 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>lol, wow, I'm flattered and somewhat creeped out at your keen interest in my life. I mentioned my pregnancies years ago and not again. Very odd that you held on to that, my friend. I'm doing quite well, thanks. I hope you find some happiness, someday... and a life, razzmatazz /sasssylicious /sassyJM/razz/knit and pray, etc.
#ewwgottashowernow
This is an abortion forum. You speak occassionally of your abortion. I didn't pry your deep dark past out of you. So...don't get too much of a fathead thinking that me mentioning it is a form of flattery or interest in your life.

Now....reread my post and get the message as I presented it.

Kthanks.

Btw....you are here for a reason. Your deep dark secret is eating at your soul. You need to validate what you did and so you came here to befriend ANYONE who will tell you that what you did was okay. You crave it.

Elise, what you did was wrong and your soul knows it. Our loving God can and will(at your asking) forgive and heal you.
1 post removed

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#296198 May 15, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookee! Bright Sun is still here spewing his christ rubbish! The rape victim lol!
Hey, Ladi! How are you? Don't bother with Gtown71. He's a jerk and CINO.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296199 May 15, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
She's obviously a much more caring person than you could ever be. She has no reason to be forgiven for anything. You, on the other hand, have much to answer for.
<quoted text>
You advocate for killing as choice. That's it. You don't give two sh@ts about post abortive women who live with the consequences of ending their childs life. I do. I have a heart. I care. I know quite a few personally who suffer-mentally, emotionally and physically. MOST were in total states of denial for years before finally seeking forgiveness and healing.

Something you not only dontknow a thing about..but also don't care to.
Spooner

Canton, MS

#296200 May 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical religitard judgement, thinking I am an atheist.
Continue waving the flag of ignorance.
What should one refer to you as ?

Do all you folks have meetings together, because its the same old name calling, and talking points.

Love your name, did it come to you in a dream ?

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#296201 May 15, 2013
another bad priest for knutter to defend
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-2254259...
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296202 May 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, cpeter:-) Yeah, that slimeball has some guilt of her own to work out, obviously. She hasn't a clue how an independent woman lives. Jeez, it's pathetic.
Of course I am not without guilt in my life. Who is?. What does you being an independent woman have to do with what I said?.

"Jeez" is right. You got your dukes up which leads you to not comprehend what you're reading. Please don't become another foo who does that daily. It's embarrassing to watch.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296203 May 15, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously YOUR void needs filling - I suggest a man, but if you can't snare one of those, cucumbers are on sale this week....
Nah...they don't grow the size that I am used to. My hubby is ALL the cucumber I need.

YOWZAAAA!

Atrisco Village

#296204 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Water and food are not artificial or extraordinary means of keeping someone alive. Obviously the person needs assistance getting it due to her situation. That's not considered playing God by artificially keeping them alive.
If she was meant to die of her brain damage then NO food and water was going to keep her alive. Denying ANYONE food and water will kill them. Are we being kept artifically alive and plauing God if we need temporary assistence? My son lost his swallowing due to his accident. We had to thicken his water and mush his food and eventually if that didnt work...would have to tube feed him. Was he being artifically kept alive? Werenthe Drs playing God because he needed assistence? Do people taking ANY drug being artifically kept alive?
You have no idea what you are talking about. Your thinking is completely convoluted on this subject. Your alleged son's alleged story has no relation to Schiavo obviously. If you don't see that, you lack basic critical thinking skills. Are you too lazy to get slightly educated before trying to pose an argument?
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#296205 May 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanted to call the bible a history book and I showed you one of the many reasons why it will never be a history book. It makes perfect sense, you just don't want to hear that you're wrong and that it would never be regarded as a history book. Sorry but "genesis" is not history. Face facts.
I will say this once..If you have a book..it is possibly the earliest book. Made up of writings at the beginning of writing. Where on earth would they find references. Your logic is illogical.

Atrisco Village

#296206 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> If I don't feed my baby or give him water, he WILL die.
THAT is a "natural" death?
@@
*sigh* I'd go to jail for murder.
Hey Katie, I have an experiment for you. Don't drik ANY fluid or eat any food. Come back to me in a few weeks and report to us your findings.
Bet your organs will shut down and you will die. Oh...a natural death...is THAT what it will be called?
Terri Schiavo was brain dead. What is wrong with you, that you don't understand that?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296207 May 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not giving anything back. I'm just being of service. That's what I was raised to do. That's what decent human beings do. It's sad that I have to explain that to someone your age. If you were a true Christian, you would understand.
You're getting a paycheck.LOL let's not act like you're doing volunteer/chariy work for crying out loud.

Just the same....it's a great profession.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296208 May 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
SassyJM, he said, "You are aware that thereially because we don't have to spend asmuch time evolve like gorillas or from gorillas; where proto-gorillas adapted by becoming bigger, proto-humans evolved by using their brains--size wasn't required."
In short, he is saying we did NOT evolve like or from gorillas. His words are messy, but then Rosesz have been worse and most people can decipher it. Cptr is saying, "...we don't...evolve like gorillas or from gorillas..."
Your bad comprehension skills show themselves again. But you call others names? When did you become so slimy? And why? If your church is so damn good why have you devolved into this judgmental pig? And why do you seem so damn proud of it?
Oh HERE we go again. I am another poster? Again?

No..its not me. But as per usual, Think as you will Katie.

Atrisco Village

#296209 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Awww Leesyboo, don't be such a coward. You meant to offend me. Come on...grow up and stop being ashamed of attempting to insult someone.
Can you for once own up to what you do?
lol! You're so incredibly dense. I was being sarcastic, pendeja vieja.

Jeebus, grant sasssylicious /razzmatazz /sassyJM /knit and pray, etc a brain.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#296210 May 15, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are, sunshine.^^^^
Now tell me you didn't say we evolved from
gorillas, genius.
Evolve like gorillas or from gorillas ? Your words, not mine.
Now call me more names, big boy, and make yourself look even more ignorant.
He said we DIDNT you moron. What is it about you so called religous freaks that prevents you from having ANY reading comprehension?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296211 May 15, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to fill her void once when she begged me to but the stink of her was too much.
Now now...let's tell the truth for once troll. YOU begged me to let you fill it but I laughed you right out of town. You didn't have the proper ewuipment so that's why I couldn't send you to a hooker.

Hey....don't hate me.

Ah gagagagaga

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Romney version 3.0? 5 min Le Duped 147
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 5 min world history pro... 2,295
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,172,383
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 183,707
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 6 min Le Duped 782
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min red and right 304,369
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 50,258
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 32 min mjjcpa 609
With State of the Union, Obama sets agenda ... ... 1 hr Le Jimbo 117
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 2 hr INFIDEL 1,798
More from around the web